• Just to be honest from the very start, I have no idea how I ended up on this website. One morning after a long and sleepless night I searched for "Chatting to English-speaking people" in "Google". Then I saw the results and decided to add a little more specificity to my query: "Chatting to English-speaking people without sex violence and stupid propositions". That's how I found this little and quite neat corner of the Internet.

I hope I will find real friends here. You know, it can happen, when you are thirty-two years old, you've got a rather good job, but you have become so different, that somewhere along your way all of the friends just got "lost" somewhere.

That's how I found myself alone in my 31, almost 32.

I have a fiancee and I love her very much. However, living in a world without friends is not a very good prospect, is it? So I visited a couple of resources searching for people just to chat with. No stupid obscenities, no sick fantasies of mad perverts, no hate and mutual resentment.

Unfortunately, the majority of people in my country don't know how to communicate with others. For example: if you think of trying to ask for an advice in a Ukrainian group in social medias or elsewhere (it doesn't matter which advice are you searching for; it can be anything - starting with a cafe to spend an evening with your mates and ending with some serious health issues, relationships crises, career pursuits and even the whole-life-questions) - never do it! Otherwice Ukrainians would post a lot of comments in return, and their authors would pour a lot of mud on your head just because they "know better" (of course, in 99% of cases they don't!). And this is my country, my society, where I have to live. Sad, eh?

I considered myself a patriot until this year. Today I am getting quite offended when someone calls me a patriot. Yes, I do love Ukraine, its beautiful landscapes, unique language, cultural heritage, historical path, etc., but a normal person just a priori unable to like or love things I see around each single day. Why on Earth do I have to love a crowd of envious, selfish, mercantile, cynical, indifferent people with constantly sad faces, who do not even greet each other on the streets, never help their neighbors, neither social work, participating in life house, district, city…

Ukrainians are a nation of passive lazy people who constantly complain about everything. I am an Ukrainian, but I write what I see. What I think.

No matter what, I don't want to believe that the whole world is the same cesspool as my country. That's why I came here -- to find adequate people or to prove myself empirically, that the human landfill lives not only here in Ukraine, but also all over the world.

I hope this text is not gonna hurt anyone's feeling. What I wrote is exclusively my presonal opinion, my impressions of the country where I was born and have been living all my life.

I will be glad to meet you, if you want to talk! Feel free to write, ask me anything that interests you. I like to talk, but I don't promise to be here very often: having too much work lately, being busy all the time.

However, I wish everyone, who has read this text until this point, a wonderful day and health!

P.S. I apologize for the mistakes: English i̶s̶ ̶b̶e̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶s̶p̶o̶k̶e̶n̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶b̶a̶d̶ ̶b̶y̶ ̶m̶e̶ is not my native language. It's not even my second... :-(

W E L C O M E ! ! !

• @neostanniy Welcome to TWS :)

• @Sassy thank u very much! Still didn't figured out how to use it, but I love it's simplicity in design. ;-)

• Chocolate Lovers ;) One Woman Army

Google takes keywords & finds sites with them. Therefore did you actually find sites with sex & violence?

• @neostanniy Looks like you are on the right track! It is pretty user friendly for most things.

• @Allison said in How The Hell And Why On Earth Did I Came Here?...:

Google takes keywords. Therefore did you actually find sites with sex & violence?

Just curious.. for science ... right Alli????

• @Allison oh yes, I did. A lot of those rubbish things. :-(

• @Sassy said in How The Hell And Why On Earth Did I Came Here?...:

@Allison said in How The Hell And Why On Earth Did I Came Here?...:

Google takes keywords. Therefore did you actually find sites with sex & violence?

Just curious.. for science ... right Alli????

:-D

• @Allison said in How The Hell And Why On Earth Did I Came Here?...:

Google takes keywords & finds sites with them. Therefore did you actually find sites with sex & violence?

BTW, if you are looking for those websites (just for science, of course), try to type "Anonymous chat" to Google, click the fist two or three links and just try to chat with... errrr... those horny people. :-D

• You are Ukrainian or not, I am glad to see a human. hello! :)
    not only your friends are lost but you are lost too, actually we all are lost. and just like you we all landed here. when I saw the title- I thought it to be some sort of philosophical question. haha. but it's a nice question to ponder upon though- why are you really here, on earth? and of course, where did you come from?
    but anyways, think about it.. you had friends, now you feel alone and now you have a fiance too. congrats btw.. so, yeah today she is there but at some point of time you are going to be alone again. I don't want sound harsh but we should face the reality with a sober mind and not that we are living our whole life in a denial right. why am I saying this? because we all are looking for that zing in relations, in people, in things etc and I see your disappointment in the people around you. I don't know how far your search of connecting with people around the world will go and for how long.. I would like to say something about it though- the problem here is not about where you live and with whom you live, people in general, everywhere around the globe are dissatisfied and feel alone amidst their loved ones too and that's a fact. we have a tendency to think that grass is always greener on the other side. I don't mean to destroy your spirit but just to give a proper perspective you know. what I mean to say is, that zing which you and we all are seeking doesn't lie outside -in "things" or "people" or in situations but within ourselves! We all are investing a great deal of time in managing the external affairs so well but we have are not even considering the crisis within which is where whole worlds starts to make sense. for instance- if within , you are agitated then no matter what you do and search externally, you won't be at ease at all. In a nutshell, what I am trying to say is- try to invest your time to figure the stuffs within. that way it won't matter where you are living or what is happening around. hope that makes sense.

• @neostanniy wow that's a long speech with big words!! Only read the first paragraph and was tired😭now I have a headache. well I hope you make real FRIENDS

• @Achal99 said in How The Hell And Why On Earth Did I Came Here?...:

e. I don't mean to destroy your spirit but just to give a proper perspective you know. what I mean to say is, that zing which you and we all are seeking doesn't lie outside -in "things" or "people" or in situations but within ourselves! We all are investing a great deal of time in managing the external affairs so well b

Yeah, I got it all, sir.

I am used to being alone when it comes to a girlfriend. I had thirty two of them in my life, they were very different, but it all came to the same end. Of course, I am going to be sad if it will all come in a bad way... On the other hand, as I said -- i got used to it already.

My life brought me a lot of trouble already (from alcoholism and to the participation in a war), I am kinda experienced with it, but today's loneliness is something new: today I accidentally found out that the last time smb called me (EXCEPT for work, fiancee and parents) just to say "Hi!" was like... a year and a half ago. I forgot when I spoke to someone about something different than just work, when I chatted the last time. That's the reason I am here.

Thank u for ur attention very much!

• @ᴤϙᴜɪᴤʜʏɴᴇᴏɴ why was it long?.. It was even less than a half of a A4 paper... Like 3000 symbols or something. Is it too much? :-(

• @neostanniy I am sorry about the experiences that gave you such a negative outlook for your country mates. I hope something will change that someday.

• @fluffi we were part of that evil empire called soviet union, so our people still have that "soviet" attitude. It's very hard to explain what it actually is, but it is a disaster for people who can think (2 make a long story short).

Thank u very much for welcoming! Things will never get better in my country (at least not during next 300 yrs or so), but I am looking forward to meet some cool people outside Ukraine.

Will be glad to see you back in comments for my next posts. Merci!

• Welcome, my soviet brother! It is I, commander of these lands. I'm their king & everything they have and everything they need. They call me daddy, these mortals. Any problems,you come to me. If it's a small issue you get in touch with the members of my senate who go by the title "global moderators". Dumb people,I tell you.

• @neostanniy
    it's definitely sad that you've had these kinds of experiences, but i guess we all feel disillusioned sometimes. i sure hope you have a fun time here :)) welcome to tws!

• @neostanniy thank you very much! I am quite sure I will!

• Purpose is to guide evil good bad ugly Ur choice choose one also u r nothing

• Rebirtht