• The act place in my story is America (1960-s - 1970-s), small town. Unfortunately, I'm not from USA (u can see it (sorry for my language)) and I need your help, my friends.
    Please, tell me some things:
    First, the most important, is what people were doing for a day, if they weren't working (students for example) in 60-s - 70-s. What were the popular activities? What problems had people? What were people talking about?
    Maybe u lived there or could hear something from your parents or anyone else. I wanna look all your thoughts.
    And one more small thing: what people ate and drank usually?
    Thank you in advance. <3

• Srry iam not from america

• This post is deleted!

• Wht is tht

• @Evan-Thredson The 1960s were a decade of revolution and change in politics, music and society around the world. It started in the United States and the United Kingdom, and spread to continental Europe and other parts of the globe.
    The 1960s were an era of protest. In the civil rights movement blacks and whites protested against the unfair treatment of races. Towards the end of the decade more and more Americans protested against the war in Vietnam. Many people in the United States thought that Americans had no reason to fight in war that was so far away from home.
    Social change was also reflected in the music of the decade. In the 1950s America and the rest of the world danced and sang to rock and roll music. A decade later Bob Dylan (Blowing in the Wind), Joan Baez and other protest singers composed lyrics that showed what was wrong in society . The Beatles and the Rolling Stones started a new era of beat and pop music. In Europe pirate radio stations broadcast from ships in the North Sea.
    Television dominated the decade as the most important entertainment medium. By the end of the decade almost all homes in America had at least one TV set.
    Towards the end of the 1960s hundreds of thousands of young music fans gathered at Woodstock, New York to celebrate the largest pop festival ever held. All of the popular musicians of the time performed there: Jimmy Hendrix, Jefferson Airplane, Santana, Janis Joplin and others. Many of the young people there called themselves hippies. They took drugs, preferably marijuana and LSD, which allowed people to see a colorful, unreal world. They believed in sexual freedom and often changed partners at random.
    On the other side of the social scale, many people looked strangely at these protesters. They could not understand them and stuck to hard work and family values.
    Here is a secret - You can Google

• @Ash005 Thank you!

• @Evan-Thredson try going through old books written on your topic , also don't focus more on the history rather go on interesting facts and meet people who have lived in that era .
    Also do not ignore kids stuff , sometimes readers may like to read such things in the middle of a story . Oh well, I m not a professional πŸ˜… but I just told what I would like as a reader . I always hope to discover a lot Ina story .

• @Evan-Thredson basically they were eating this (:

DSC4156-728x509.jpg

meatloaf-jello-59e79e4eaf5d3a0010ba118b.jpg