• Finally! Got some pics off my phone, at last, and one of the first things I wanted to do was share a pic of my little buddy HAMOS!
    He's a Djungarian Dwarf Hamster, and he is the coolest rodent pal I've every had! He knows his name, and he eats a LOT, and he has a BIG home and gets to come out a LOT and run around and roll in his hamster ball. Great to finally get to introduce him! Any other friends of rodents around?
    :thinking:

hamos (resized).jpg

HAMOS really likes oatmeal cookies, if they're only his sized bits. :smirk:

• @Lazz What a cute little thing
    Love

• @Lazz AWWW. Hamos like to poop on you????

alt text

• @Collector Cute as he wants to be! And hes good at using his little feets to hold his treats! :smile:

• @chewie Hey chewie! HAMOS came all the way here to Colorado from Oklahoma!! He was only 5 weeks old, was at a pet shop only a DAY before I brought him home :grinning_face:

• @Sassygirl Well, the first day he was here he pooped a LOT! On me, in his house, everywhere. He PEED on me, too. I read that he was "marking his territory" then, but now he doesn't do any of that when he's out, or being held, or running around. Djungarian Dwarves are some of the most intelligent of the hamsters, and he sure shows it!

• Cutee and very small..

• @Lazz said in Introducing HAMOS!!:

@Sassygirl Well, the first day he was here he pooped a LOT! but now he doesn't do any of that when he's out, or being held, or running around.

Maybe he liked you when you first met... now I guess he doesn't ???? ;)

• @Emily-1 Very small, yes. But he's got those big eyes! :joy:

• @Sassygirl I've been "marked" so I guess now he knows I'm...his? :thinking:

• @Lazz said in Introducing HAMOS!!:

@Sassygirl I've been "marked" so I guess now he knows I'm...his? :thinking:

lol... wish mine was like that haha

• @Sassygirl HAMOS is one of a kind, for sure. And as it's getting closer to winter he's losing some of his markings, and will be nearly WHITE soon. If in nature, to blend in with the surroundings. Here, just gonna look cool!