Ask everything you want to know about me. I'll be happily answering on each one of you.

• @Max256, but at least, something that relates.

• @Arezki so till now ,you couldn't relate anything I was saying?

• @Max256, I am sorry, but no.

• @Arezki you seem like a good person☺🙂🙂.
    anyway;my next question do you like pokemon?
    2:Do have a pet?,if yes what is it's name ?
    3:Can you give your book"Book of wisdom" for free to me?
    4:don't you think a bit too people on this site are weird ?
    5:we gave names of some good books,so will you prefer me some[genre: now for the time being
    I would like romance{because read too many adventure and expedition.}
    6:what do you think the idea of multiverse?
    7:what do you think about dark matter(not the one in films!!),you know the one present in between almost everything,which makes the movement\distance of stars almost unpredictable?
    8:if you are going to die in a minute and you can only talk to one person ,who would it be?
    9:if you were to meet an alien and it knows your language then it have asked you to ask a single question ,what would it be?
    10:Are you irritated because of me asking these question?

• @Max256, thanks for being generous!
    1- Pokemon is a childhood's chapter.
    2- A pet? I'd love to have a bunch, but instead, I'm raising cats.
    3- The book is named: "The refugee Man", not yet available.
    4- I believe that most of this site's members are fools, dirty and liars.
    5- Rather than reading about love, I suggest you to search for these writers; Fyodor Dostoevsky, Ernest Hemingway, Albert Camus, Jane Austen, Oscar Wilde, Henri Barbusse, Charles Dickens, Herodotus, Mark Twain, Virginia Woolf, Petronius, George Orwell, Plato, Franz Kafka, George Eliot, Joseph Conrad, Sulpicia, etc.
    6- Multiverse? The universe we live in may not be the only one out there. In fact, our universe could be just one of an infinite number of universes making up a "multiverse." Though the concept may stretch credulity, there're good physics behind it.
    7- Why is dark matter important? Dark matter is the most mysterious, non-interacting substance in the Universe. Its gravitational effects are necessary to explain the rotation of galaxies, the motions of clusters, and the largest scale-structure in the entire Universe... Without dark matter, the Universe would likely have no signs of life at all.
    8- If I'm going to die in a minute, I would choose to sing out loud, so the whole world hears.
    9- I would ask him/her if my beer can be hold for a second.
    10- Your questions helped me to reveal information, that's important.

• @Arezki 😊😍

• @Arezki But ,one tiny thing ,even though you said I shouldn't read romance [I want to read,please give me something good in that genre.]

• @Max256, Pride and Prejudice, Persuasion: (Jane Austen), Fifty Shades of Grey: (E. L. James), Beautiful Disaster (Jamie McGuire), Me Before You: (Jojo Moyes), The Fault In Our Stars: (John Green).

• @Arezki thanks

• @Arezki I choose persuasion☺.