• @baldshinobi we can be amazing friends and I promise I won't leave

• tws is like that. it's not your fault. also many people really are not capable of having true relationships/friendships anymore. and many do not take the relationships they make on a place like tws seriously. we are a sick generation honestly. not your fault this is anyways...

• @pe7erpark3r thank you, this made me feel a lil better

• MORBHEAD

what will rick says

• @pussykith why are u doubtin urself cuz of ppl leavin the site anyways

• you are good when you are good.

• @Imduck when i meet people on here who are nice to me i tend to cling to them because i have no one to be nice to me irl. then they eventually end up hurting my feelings. since i posted this, i have been trying to better myself by making myself happy instead of depending on others to do it for me. self love is the best love right?

• just wanted to update how i’m feeling: i don’t have much happiness in my life. when i meet someone on here who makes me the tiniest bit of happy i tend to cling to them because i automatically think, “shit i want to be friends with them forever” then they leave hsbshhsh. i have cut all emotional ties with everyone on this site. i will soon ask some of my friends on here if we can restart our relationship so my feelings for them can change? i thinking it might help hehe. i can handle this. i literally laughing at myself right now because i get in the dumps over LITERAL STRANGERS i’m too bad of a bitch for thisssss. i need my bad bitch mentality to come back. i have refreshed my life and i would like everyone to know: “i hate you bitches. kiss my ass.” like forreal give me ass smoochies, that’s shits cute. toodlessssss.

• Cripes! I late again? I prepared this awe-inspiring speech that would, in a flash of memories, remind you of what matters most and overall come to terms with the actions of others that are out of your control. Leaving only a singular action, yours.

• @ᛈᛋᚤᚲᚺᛟ-ᛗᚨᚾᛏᛁᛋ legendary! 😂😂😂