• @kickk first of let's understand what's a star,
    A star is a sphere of gas held together by its own gravity. Stars are born within the clouds of dust and scattered throughout most galaxies. A familiar example of such as a dust cloud is the Orion Nebula. We have sun which makes us very easy to learn about stars. Star is infinite source of energy compared to something that we live with or untilise.
    It's a truth that there's a creation process involved behind everything and for this big source of energy it's very difficult to answer it's own source of creation. While you can have multiple articles about it but honestly upto what it's known to us the celestial bodies in Universe is due to result of big bang after which all that matters took different atomic shapes and formed different elements, but photon particles is something unexplained which is again imp part to form star.

• @kaia_ suit up, do you have any last wishes 🤭?

• @Bill-Dhivid
    I know that if a blackhole pulls any object it will be Spaghettifize . same as if u pinch a chewing gum n pull it. I never saw a star died coz of blackhole.
    What I observed in last gif that the light of that star some how escaped from gravitational pull. Is that gif showing real event or is it happen in simulation ?

• @kaia_
    Well each blackhole was once a star . it happen with big giant stars when they die (used up all fuel in it). And then the core gravity of it tries to collapse the whole star's mass n make it so dens which made its gravity so powerful which can swallow anything near to it even light !
    So amazing to think about it !!
    Well it is like hole . nothing can come out from it . like u drop ur ring in washbasin. Well u can pump it buck . but there is no pump which can u use to get ur ring back from black hole.
    Btw if u sun became bsckhole (its not possible tho) it will be size of a pea.

• @kaia_ You have a fascinating way of thinking, and writing.

• @Bill-Dhivid We're gonna make it. You designed this spacecraft with the self propelled. C'mon, Bill.. think! We need to attain a velocity more than the speed of light. But if we failed.. well, at least this is the most spectacular way to die! It will become history some day XD

• @flAsh Beyond imagination. What do you think if we put a black hole in the core of the sun? Will it initially crunch everything then turn the sun into an enormous pressure cooker with the heat turned on high?

• @Lazz Hanging around the right person really impacted me. Thanks! It’s still nothing when compared to yours.

• @kaia_ Though I respect your opinion I will have to politely disagree. Your thoughts and words leave my own seeming half-formed, and scattered, by comparison. My humble opinion.

• @kaia_
    I think if it happen blackhole starts to eat sun .
    Cooker

We will see sun brighter but thronging less light or solar plasma . people might feel difference in pattern of northern lights. Blackhole don't bust objects it just suck it up and the time near to blackhole became slow so speed of light will be relatively slow for us. It depends on size of black hole

• @kaia_ well i can, but not sure where is it gonna land ,what if we fall in Ocean, we will die of drowning , speed of light is unattainable for that much huge mass and we don't have that big source of energy discovered yet,if you could bring that arc reactor from iron man suits we can give it a try, and we don't need to attain speed of light, all we need is escape velocity
    This is our plan that we're going to follow.!
    Is there anyone else wanna join us into our mission?
    images (47).jpeg
    images (48).jpeg
    images (49).jpeg

• @flAsh that's real, i took it from NASA article.
    There were other artistic imagination but i took the one they claim real , that's Cygnus X-1

• @Bill-Dhivid No one else. They're just not crazy enough to stake everything including their life on this foolhardy adventure :D Doesn't matter where we're going to land back on earth. We won't drown in the ocean. I'm naturally good at diving. We can possibly survive if your math is correct. Are you sure The Iron Man's arc reactor safe for us? It is infinitely generating power. I'm afraid the force will liquidize our body.

• @kaia_ would you help me when I'm drowning or save yourself first?
    My plan is good but i think we must present it to Tony Stark first.

• @Lazz You're too modest and always tackle things very patiently. Lucky Claire!

• @kaia_ You are kind, and humble. Also, observant. As time goes on I glimpse more of the ways your mind works. Darting arrow thoughts, that calmly, effortlessly, and effectively reach their target. I am perpetually impressed. Patience rewarded ten-fold. Luck be a lady, in who's tender care I place my heart. Willingly, and knowingly. Yang to the Yin. :yin_yang:

• @kaia_ Lucky me.

• @Lazz That's too much. Kindness is cool, Mr. DJ
    ...♬♪..You need cooling Baby I'm not fooling I'm gonna send ya Back to schooling.. ♫....

• @Bill-Dhivid Tony's dead. Have you found copy of his mind? Okay, I trust you. Let's take off. I'll save you from drowning when return to earth. This is gonna be Rock!

• @kaia_ All that, and Zepplin, too? Fascinating.