• I've always had people looking for me for advice. I listen really well to whatever problems or challenges they might have. I ALWAYS and I mean always give them options or scenarios to weigh what they feel or how they want to handle their current situations. However, I've had encountered someone who told me "you can't really say that because you've never been in a relationship". Okay, so let me clarify.
    YES. I've never been in an official relationship. Never had a boyfriend before, I've had couple of people who I don't know what to call it or if it's a fling I've had a mutual understanding. I mean that level before you make it official I guess.
    I'm well aware that I'm inexperienced in some aspects on it, but it doesn't mean I don't have any grasp or idea about it. Besides, I always telly friends or people seeking for advice that "No matter what I say, at the end of the day. You, yourself is going to make whatever choice or decision".
    So... I just want to say, it doesn't matter if you had a thousand of counselors or advisors. Their words are just that words. Your life is your life alone. Live with it, however you see fit. 😊

• I been dicking down this bitch over 3 months now but everytime she cums my dick is still hard and she dosent wanna go another round. Its fustrating. Im not the type to cheat. How do i tell her? I really like her but sexually fustrated :/. Pls send halp.