• @Rajeev2021 tru. i also respect yours no matter how strange it may sound to me XD

• @knownsense Nevermind,but i saw your profile and your replies are mostly under the topics involving sex or topics made by girls which gives a clear idea of how you think.In fact the reason is also clear why you have replied to me in such a manner,probably because in your delusional mind you think that the chick who made this topic will be impressed by your ostentatious smart writing and will try to get to you,perhaps that's what we can expect from a low life middle aged person.

• @Rajeev2021 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 people like you exist? Beta go to mama and papa !! Tell me why are you angry, with whom and for what ?? Ok I accept it for you what you say?

• @Selena-G Pretty sure it's genes but okay

• @Rajeev2021 this is a perfect piece of nonsense.. Sorry to be rude but being black or white isn't beauty. .

Lupita Nyong'o

Have you found beauty in her?? I think you may have not because you are too racist to accept that.. By the way she is one of the most beautiful woman in the world. So instead of blaming God change your idiotic thought 😷 ... Toxic thought😷

• @Selena-G God rocks and shocks our worldly life, and sees who is thankful, patient, true believer.. Just accept life as it is. Some people are given everything as test, some get very little as test. God is never unfair. It will rewarded in ways that no human brain is capable of imagining.

• @INFINITY lmfao I know that I was making a joke y'all

• @reviewer_1 I never mentioned the word"beauty"in the whole paragraph,looks dosen't matter.Regarding the racial stuff i told that God is racist coz white people are generally born with much talent or intelligence and they tend to have much stronger physique than other dark skinned races it's obvious see for yourself,why white dominated countries are so developed compared to other African or Asian nations.In fact it's the white people who have contributed maximum to the world development, and i am saying this stuff being a non white person.So i am basically saying that everything has opposites and no person would feel ashamed of what they have coz there's always someone worse than them and world is composed of different varieties of stuff.Perhaps you did'nt read the entire paragraph or stuff which you read must have gone above your incompetent mind.So if you're going to find another meaning from this writing and bring something out of context to support your claim,keep it to yourself and don't bother yourself by replying me.

• @Rajeev2021 why you think god is racist when he don't exist for you? 2) query NADA !! So in which domain to are thinking that God gave all the priority to white folks ??

• You guys!! This was a joke!! 😂😂😂

• @knownsense In my first reply i never totally denied God's existence i literally told that i am not sure of his existence and also mentioned that"if" God exists he maybe racist which is true if you look at the world coz white people excel in everything.Also previously it is the white folks who have colonised the black ones whereas no black race ever colonised whites and it's quite natural because strong always looks down upon the weak,that's how nature works.So suppose if there is God why he has showered all the good stuff over the white folks,while ignoring the black people.

• @Rajeev2021 u know what I have to agree for disagree okie? All good for you ..and comman sense is not for everyone one bro all well wishes for you god bless you 🙏

• @Selena-G some people don't have comman sense for jokes too 🤣🤣 but ya awarely or unawarely people like to get abused and asking for it , so let it be, have a wonderful killing time and realising that people like this exist too,

• @knownsense Yeah man keep your claims to yourself, fly in your delusion of being a smart ass that way coz that's what you're gonna do rest of your old life arguing with people baselessly to prove yourself or save your ego (maybe in order to impress women as you did here hoping to get some attention)and that's a nice attempt of objectifying me but i guess common sense belongs to those who literally have a proper reason to live and that reason i think lacks in middle aged persons trying to get to random women on internet by objectifying others to prove his fake intelligence.Also it is actually my fault replying to you for the second time considering your intentions.

• @Rajeev2021 please Rajeev, don't open you pant and show your beautiful ass to me and request me please fuck me, now I will be a gay rapist and rape you unconditionally in my text ,and unfortunately you can't even scream because my dick will be in your throat so careful brother I will do it with dislikes and Consciously.. today you sleep facing you face to east so all will be moah Maya hai !!

• @Rajeev2021 , do you have any anger toward middle age man? Did any middle age man show some like lolipop and raped you saying beta chaddi uthaar beta I give you one more lolipop??🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• @Rajeev2021 Baba rajeev I am not smart or ass I am Stupid having conversations with you but I am concious that you are more stupid than me and I told you I agree for you I accept it and told you I agree for disagree so what is it now ??

• @knownsense Triggered huh, probably that's your rapist mind could think off all this while probably because you were raped when you are young by some unknown person and you choked on his cum as his dick went down your throat and bled as he ass raped you hard,literally it's the life story of every filthy pedophile like you,probably you must had a sad life,literally feeling sorry for your parents.

• @Rajeev2021 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 no comments please so I are asking for it okie

• How young dumb full of cum are you ??