• @mikeJB I was enjoying talking to you please do not ruin my fun white boy !! Or else o need to post Al of it and I will mention to all user of tws the god mikeJB hanged himself upside down and spat up on own face only with my words ...

• It's only words ?words are all I have to take you Brian's away

• @mikeJB I told about my tongue didn't I ?my nonsense made sense to you isn't it ?? my first and only post will be where are you white boy, attention all tws user specially message for under age teen, that did mike blackmailed any one here what he thought he could black mail me πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ ,to get what he want and I think he is ______?? Use your imagination and fill in the blanks

• @mikeJB hello white boy!! How about your personal details is posted in here ?? I told you my words are enough to hang yourself upside down and make you to spit up on your own face Mr cool guy ??

• @mikeJB white boy!! How about I post your personal details in here ?

• @mikeJB ,Do you really think blocking me,will help you

• All you bank details I p address gadget number is hay all gadget you use who and all use you IP address

• All of it how about that white boy

• Where is the post Mikey πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ™

• Did you delete it white boy ,

• Just admit it you have pethatic mind and you are here to get teenagers I will post it in your openonly adding your name white boy , I told you I do not have a skin, nationality, race.. I am not attached for anything in this earth, I consider you are on of my pubic hair , and I can't hold and hang, pubic hair comes and goes so you are one fallen pubic hair of mine white boy !! Any words left to say to me dearie

• @mikeJB how was hanging upside and spitting up on your own face for yourself , I proved it right ?? Now tell me since when you started to delete you post if not it's okie, I do not give a dwmm , I seek few other angel here who will genuinely help me that to see your post exist or not white boy I have I'll know !! What you gonna do when I come from you ? U have a gun ha ha ha, no need to roll it just shove it up in your ass some fun for you where we can meet in USA , I will not come but I will send my regards well wishes and greetings from India to your door step in oregano, or any where near by !!

• @JustKP , brother this white boy @mikeJB posted my some sense about my tongue dailogue an por pethatic boy blocked me I do not know why something to laugh about it ..
    the name of the post it attention tws users so I can't find it in my page ,please I seek help, to understand that wether this post exist which I am not aware of it .. let me know πŸ˜ŠπŸ™

• @reviewer_1 Greetings brother this pethatic fellow @mikeJB blocked me he made a new post as attention tws user I need to know it's still exist because I can't see the post in my page so can I seek help πŸ˜ŠπŸ™

• @mikeJB I smell something burning like a steak !!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Well i don't prefer to say on these kind of topics, but this time i would just say that on TWS you are not going to meet nice of them, and not even all of americans and british people are saint or monk here... It's a simple law "LIKE ENERGY ATTRACTS"...I don't mean to offend anyone, i know this was a dead topic but one should never ignore the fact that some individuals can't represent the whole country.. And if you think they can then i think there's something wrong with your concepts...

• @knownsense thats you cooking dog meat again

• @mikeJB well white boy!! don't take my kindness for weakness !! And I know all type of avatar, i will wear it when I needed it.. so Boy care full watch your tongue or else I pull you tongue out and wrap it in you neck !! U never Seen India,just claim you did !! Send you medical certificate, I I hear you have some issues in your Brian !! hypothetically when you come again to India I shall prepare dog meat for you.
    I tried in Nagaland and it's wonderful to eat..
    Words are powerful..

• I am an indian and this shit hurts not all indians are annoying or horny or dumb. You just haven’t find a good one(like me ) πŸ‘€. But really whoever post this, dont hate the whole nation or race or community just because some of them annoys you πŸ˜’

• @Woofy I am extremely sorry for what those idiots did, please don't create a bad image of India , even we don't want guys like those but you know large population and being poor is the root cause of this . Hope you could forgive those idiots.