• @ScottishGuy Gaining weight is only natural when your daily routine is interupted. I work on concrete floors. I can notice a difference in my weight as well depending in how my feet feel by the end of my shift. Since lockdown I have decided to cease my powerlifting. Because the future is uncertain I would rather eat half and not weight train so others less fortunate than me may have more to eat. Just because I can afford to keep such a regimen does not mean I have right to more food than my neighbor. Once fall begins, however, I will start my training again.

@Vitocorleone I do not wish to be rude, but you must say something more if you want to further your communication with me. Short and/or broken sentences is not gonna play well in your favor if you have no original words. If you want to add to the conversation, by all means, please.

• shhhh your a power lifter, whats your p/r

• @ScottishGuy was. My personal record is by no means impressive among the super athletes, nor have I ever attempted to over due my limitations. I work with dumbbells
    Ine in each hand, when I train. The last deadlift I did though was 145lbs. My dumbbells have nearly all leveled out, except squats. My squats were a comfortable 50lbs. Let's see: abs and triceps were at 15lb dumbbells, and biceps, chest, upper back were set to 20lbs. I averaged about 5 sets of 10-20 reps each with one minute intervals. Not too bad.. but I know I can do better if I focused on it more.

In the fall I will go back to college, this time for fitness and music. I am hopeful I will learn more.

• @ScottishGuy oh I suppose I should add... when I was doing indy wrestling, I would pick up the guys and walk then around my shoulders in the ring. They averaged 190lbs. I would accidentally drag their face against the ropes though. Lustig, but never intentional, I never realized how close I actually was to the ropes! Poor boys lol

• @NewtTrouble cool nothing wrong with your stats at all hun :) will you follow bk

• What's up getters..

• @James-MCcabe Earning that money, baking that bread. Someone has to get it going ;) if that's what you meant by "getters".

• Hello everyone

• Hii dear we can chat