• This post is deleted!

• Hi hlo
    How are you

• How to contact you
    U single

• @ANYA_TH hey. I hope you doing good.
    I'm new here. I hear what you saying but it can be a little bit difficult to remove all those negative things out of your heart, so that you can be free.
    What do you suggest that I do, if I still have negative things dragging me down in my heart?
    I'd really appreciate your reply.

• @Lemohang Hi dear.. Thank you for your interest. Not many people ask me here, I'm glad you did. By the way my name is Ariyah, nice meeting you here.

Negative thoughts or any emotions that comes, it appears and vanish. We tend to change our moods all the time, so don't worry about it. Nothing in permanent, everything is temporary. We cannot stop them from coming in, what we can do is to abserve it.

Our mind must be train to observe emotions, thoughts thats running through enable us to master it. We train the mind to realize the reality of truth. To identify the causes of attachments that's hurting as the pain and suffering or negative thoughts appears.

We observe them till we know it well, when they begin to starts, so it's not going to act out, it will reminds in the mind and end it there.

For example if you gets angry a lot you'll realize how bad it is and the effect and guilt that's has left behind is not really worth holding on.

Once your mind recognize these emotions that's coming through you'll notice that is a natural and temporary things that the mind knows and it's easier to let go now.

We train this to realize that the reality is true and the illusion of its just pain but yet very important to over come.

In order to become free from emotional pain and struggles, you must first let them surface. When they come out onto the surface... then it is easier to clean.

I hope you would understand and answered your question.

Please feel free to talk anytime.

Ariyah..٩(●˙—˙●)۶

• @Kra Friendly decent chat are welcome.

• @ANYA_TH Thanks a ton Ariyah.
    Thing is... There's something I'm going through at the moment. And I feel like I have no freedom at all with this one, it's holding me down on a few aspects of my life and I feel like I have no control over it... No matter how hard I try, it always gets the better of me, and after that, I'm left to deal with the guilt/shame.

• @Lemohang ♪ ♬ ヾ(´︶`♡)ノ ♬ ♪
    When we are tired, we are attacked by ideas
    we conquered long ago. Just let it go..

We'll talk more about that later..

• @ANYA_TH
    Alright.

• Hy=@@@@@

• Hello I am here to talk with u

• (づ ◕‿◕ )づ

@Lemohang When you're lost in those woods, it sometimes takes you a while to realize that you are lost. For the longest time, you can convince yourself that you've just wandered off the path, that you'll find your way back to the trailhead any moment now.

Then night falls again and again, and you still have no idea where you are, and it's time to admit that you have bewildered yourself so far off the path that you don't even know from which direction the sun rises anymore.

Letting go means to come to the realization that some people are a part of your history, but not a part of your destiny. The truth is, unless you let go, unless you forgive yourself, unless you forgive the situation, unless you realize that the situation is over, you cannot move forward.

Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. When another blames you or hates you, or people voice similar criticisms, go to their souls, penetrate inside and see what sort of people they are. You will realize that there is no need to be racked with anxiety that they should hold any particular opinion about you.

When you have an emotional reaction to what you see, you are judging. That is your signal that you have an issue inside of yourself with yourself not with the other person. If you react to evil, look inside yourself for the very thing that so agitates you, and you will find it. If it were not there, you will simply discern, act appropriately, and move on.

Have a wonderful day... (=⌒‿‿⌒=)

• @ANYA_TH Hey. I understand that you have a personal life outside of the internet, so thank you for taking your time to tend to my issues and giving out your best possible answers to my question.... a ''stranger''.
    You have a wonderful day ahead of you as well. Once again, thank you for your time ma'am.

• @Lemohang My pleasure...
    ♡⃛◟( ˊ̱˂˃ˋ̱ )◞⸜₍ ˍ́˱˲ˍ̀ ₎⸝◟( ˊ̱˂˃ˋ̱ )◞♡⃛

• @ANYA_TH by the way it took me 15 minutes to read all your replies 😂😂😂😂...
    That's nice and sorry I don't have anything to say about this topic but yeah I'll only say that have freedom but not at the cost of other's freedom...

• @Mickeyyyyy 👍👍😊😊😊
    Set it free... \(○^ω^○)/

• Hi hlo how are you

• How to contact you madam

• @Kra You can PM me click my profile...

• @Kra I'm doing well thank you, busy with all the work from home. Hope you're alright too..