• @Skinny-boy
    Oh. I mean, try to make me shut up then, bebe

• @Corpse said in Forgiveness is the oil of all relationshit!:

@Skinny-boy i thought by saying that, you dont have feelings 🤔 so you feel hurt too? 😁
    Did not you ever said that like in February, (i wish i have that damn screenshot), in public chat, like "that's impossible for someone to have such feelings, coz in internet, we cant hurt or fall in love. Coz TWS aint a game". I guess she forgot that.
    So how it feels? Oh you already mentioned that you feel annoyed😅
    Horray. 😁

Yeh yeh. Well i dunno when i will stop, but like i said here (or i did not write that yet) forgiveness is a shit. So do you feel uncomfortable? nodding is it really as hooman being or you just feel "i am done with this, dont drag me anymore in every posts or wherever"? Hmmm 🤔 What did i do? Oh, i made her annoyed. Should i say sorry? 🤔 oh, no need. Coz we cant feel hurt over internet.

P. S. I dunno when it will be over after i shush my head to re-read all of your words about "hurt" Coz i know how it feels 🤔
    But again, IF YOU NEVER DID THAT THINGS, i think i will not be like this or even try to be "the darkest side" of me. Do you know how it feels when you just try to look for "another distractions" but then someone made you lost it? oh you will never feel that. It seems like you already tried to do savings all along over years, but then someone's stole your money and there is nothing left there. oh you dont have feelings, coz if you do, you aint do that to me.
    You know nothing about my fuccin feeling in that time or "hurt things" 😁 thats why i make you the way i feel. Do you think it is all my fault to like her? If only i can choose, i prefer to withdraw all things and matters in that past coz you made it all broken and dark. Is it great to get blaming? Now you are wondering right, how tf you did that to me? Thats what i felt like hella 8 months in there, remembering the way you did to me. Now stop complaining and enjoy the game till i feel statisfied.

This is getting real fucked up Aput.
    Pretend I don’t exist all you want and ignore this, but I know you’re reading it so listen up.

Kat has done nothing she needs to apologize for to you to this extent. This is you being a resentful asshole to someone 10 years younger than you and frankly it’s getting past pathetic, you’re making this place miserable for a bunch of us with this shit.
    Anything she said I agreed with at 100%. Anything she said I wished I said first. Blame kat all you want for issues of the past, but she is not the issue here. You and I are. You’ve got no reason for going this far with this shit on Kat.

Whatever fucked up game of yours you’ve got going on is something i’d expect out of a 5 yo. You’re so adamant about people hurting you, but not once have you stopped to think of all the shit you’ve done to hurt others. You just don’t care.
    You’ve gone far enough with kat and she’s done MORE than enough for you to leave her alone.
    Everyone gets hurt at one point or another Aput, get over it and stop using it as an excuse to continuously hurt others.

And finally, for the love of god, can we stop spreading this drama on topics already.

• @WtfJudith wait, do i even know you? 😅🤔

@Skinny-boy
    Oh. I mean, try to make me shut up then, bebe

Whenever I do try, you just come back somehow, and put the blame on me. There’s no point in even trying to make you shut up.

• @Skinny-boy hmm ok no shut up then

@WtfJudith wait, do i even know you? 😅🤔

No you don't, thanks for reading

• Banned

@moan don't just say it be it

• Banned

@Skinny-boy hello love I love you too..tnk for the wonderful night last night..that's the strongest orgasm I have ever had.. looking forward to more video chatting. Muuuha

• @Corpse I’ve been quiet this whole time. It’s you that’s been uselessly dragging people into things.

• @bigbo Did you like my beard? ;) muah 💋

• @Skinny-boy then why were you triggered? 🤔

• @Corpse I just became triggered because I’m tired of this. You can’t be upset over something that happened a year ago ANd I’ve apologized for it over 20-30 times.

• @Skinny-boy @WtfMoustache

I rarely browse TWS but when I do there's a drama caused by this ~@Corpse~ asshole. Haven't you heard that feeding the troll is the worst that can be done? If you'd ignored him by now he would have stopped, hell mby he'd be gone by now.
    His life must be too boring or pathetic so he needs this drama to make his life meaningful, don't feed him and it will stop, trust me... Just look at the content of his messages, he's totally delusional. You can't win an argument against a wall so it's better to let the wall argue with itself :joy:

@Skinny-boy and @WtfMoustache Glad to see you gals are still around miss y'all

• @Skinny-boy hmm 🤔 if you said "i am genuinely asking apology to you", then why you have to count your "aplogy" words? See you are not genuine even sorry. If you are tired, then let it go. It is so funny Ket, you said a lot about me, but you "dont even" get the point, the reason you are doing this. 😏

• @Lurker I honestly really tried to say sorry a few times, and just completely ignore him, but he won’t stop mentioning me in his posts and then starting drama like this.

Good to see you’re alive too :))

@Skinny-boy hmm 🤔 if you said "i am genuinely asking apology to you", then why you have to count your "aplogy" words?

Lol what?

See you are not genuine even sorry. If you are tired, then let it go. It is so funny Ket, you said a lot about me, but you "dont even" get the point, the reason you are doing this. 😏

IM TRYING TO LET IT GO BUT YOU KEEP MENTIONING ME IN POSTS LIKE THIS AND ITS PISSING ME THE FUCK OFF NOW. STOP.

• @Skinny-boy aw bebe 🤣 you are too cute when you are angry 🤣