• alt text hi i am asian person.. So many thing that interesting to discuss.. Leave comment

• Henlo Gang

I too am a Asian ....n I think Asian people r really into good grades n parents go all hulky for studies😂😂

• @Sparkle52 although this is super light humor, there's much enjoyment in it. To spark reality, the world and culture to the east is just different. Education isn't free, and it does determine your future much more drastically than American education system to par.

Upon stepping foot onto the new world to the west, and indulged in their education system. I couldn't help but laugh. In good sense. In innocent. In manner that in some countries, your only option when turning 12 years old is to be a farmer. There is nothing else. and the type of old world farming that doesn't utilize much machinery, the type of labor that's intensify 1st world countries at times are innocently ignorant toward.

And to those 12 years old whom accepted that his/her life will be a farmer from then on, it's just a level of maturity that Americans lack until they turn 25 or 30.

• Henlo Gang

Wow .....that's true tho 😶😶😮😮😯😯
    Bro u got ur thought clear ....
    Amazing
    Would like to know more of ur thoughts...😃

• @Zas what is going on up to 30 years old?

• Henlo Gang

🤔🤔🤔🤔

• @Mr-Bey-Junior Here in America, one cannot speak for the entirety of course. There are many bright young mind as well, whom does perceive the world beyond their own zipcode, whom does truly value their time and the frame of generation they are born into.

Here in America, one often sees 30 years old acting like a child, pursuing anti-social behavior, like a child crying for attention from its society.

Here in America, getting a minimum wage job at 15 or 18 seems like the most damning experience in the world. What we have, we take for granted. Our sewer system for example, sanitary toilet. There are still thousands upon thousands of death in third world countries due to lack of proper sewer and sanitary. Yes, people still die from diarrhea, it's no joke, it's reality.

It's no one faults per se. Although, I would heavily weight that parents should do some proper parenting. However, the "parents" falls upon the same trap, they forgotten what chaotic madness the world can be and still is.

It's only the generation of cold war, it's only the generation when everyday might be the end. That truly represents what it means to be living.

All of this, in some cases, can be seen as good. We have children not worrying as much about war, and that's positive per se. We have children that doesn't understand how monumental and how many deaths, how many days of history it took for our understanding of humanity for Obama to be the first president whom isn't white.

It's only the generation that witness the evil of humanity, whom made whatever excuses they could to condemn and lustfully held superiority over other humans. That generation, will eventually die out. That generation, have taught the future generations of what it means to be alive today. That generation, has shoulder burden for the rest of us, just as many humans whom have lived long ago before we were ever conceived.

Nowadays, "the idea of democracy have won" across the globe, perhaps not in rule, perhaps not in law, but in its people. In its citizens. That is truth, submerge it as dictator may try, freedom is the heart of humanity. We all strive for it, hopefully one day, we all shall have it.

• Japanese or Mandarin?!

• May I be your friend? lol