• @wet-teri Oh you sadist do I have to read it all? hahaha

• @wet-teri That's funny. And I am sorry that I still can't and won't risk hurting myself for 1% people out there who actually might care.

Moral of your story, as I see it. As I would want @Hiimbored to see it.
    Don't be naive or you'll end up getting used and then thrown away.

"You got to be so cold to make it in this world"
    LISTEN TO NATURAL BY IMAGINE DRAGONS

I would chose to get hurt by people in real life than by some words on a screen.

• @Hiimbored said in Nobody cares and it sickens me:

Don't bother responding to this post. It's just out there to show im done with this site lol. Those who have already messaged me are good but even they suck and only care about themselves lol. I guess it's just the world we live in these days but I'll never truly understand it... I wish it was born in the medieval ages but I have as much control over that as I do my own life. Which is none. Thanks for breaking my spirit Babyshine and all those fake females inbetween.. You were supposed to be the good gender but you are just like the guys... farewell all you conceded mofos. Its gender less you all are stuck up and it makes me sick...
    I revoke your privilege to tell me not to bother responding. Normally it's acceptably your right to make such a request. but since I don't care anymore. Fuck ya. I'll bother if I wish.
    What is this care you speak of and how is you can claim nobody practices it? I think care simply means to have an interest in something. I don't care for gay sex, for example. It won't disappear due to my lack of interest But I won't be caring enough to see it flourish in my life. I admit I have some interest in myself but I can have other interests in concert with the natural caring of myself. It's my understanding that we each populate our own world so the world we live is very much dependent on our ability to make it a world we would wish for others to have. Certainly the Earth doesn't care for our little worlds and it's only interest is to provide us the means within which to create our worlds.
    No bother.

• @Hiimbored Maybe you could be friends with @notaserialkiller - he's just written a similarly nihilistic post, too.

• @Don-Rose Virtually, I guess, "care" is just an interest.

• Yeah i doubt that middle ages would be a nice time to be alive, though at least it would be over quickly

• When one has enough interest in something they may start caring. I think it's easier to not care by having no interest in that something. I have no interest in whining, cry babies that think the world owes them something, for example. I don't care for the problems they create.

• hahahaha @Don-Rose
    I guess I want to be uninterested in everything but a few!

• That should be easy to accomplish. There is a lot of everything.

• For you or for someone as awesome as yours truly?