• So I've been thinking... Communism has failed. Capitalism has failed. Democracy... is somewhat of a zombie, more dead than alive one thinks these days. I mean it was better in the 90s, at least in germany. But still, there has always been a lot wrong with this system...

So how about we, the TWSians try to create our own system? Or at least start to think about what needs to change in the big picture... In a way prepare what will come, when the system finally fails...

To start, I want to ask you what you think is most wrong with the current systems. Be specific. Be all-encompassing, by which I mean big-pictury. Get Creative!

And let's have fun while doing it and we still can :joy:

• @pe7erpark3r Politics, yes. Politics politics politics. The only thing that matters in this world, right? Hey guys, let's talk about politics. Awesome. Politics and religion. Cool. Circlejerking about politics makes us look smart and sophisticated. Am I right? Yes, I am right. I can feel my IQ rising already.

Let's also do the classic Peter move of shoehorning communism into every thread ever while we're at it, because obviously communism is the biggest threat the world is facing right now.

Babe, if you honestly think that us "TWSians" are smart enough to propose a new form of government, then you must have a screw loose.

• @V-O-I-D said in Let's start TWScracy:

@pe7erpark3r Politics, yes. Politics politics politics. The only thing that matters in this world, right? Hey guys, let's talk about politics. Awesome. Politics and religion. Cool. Circlejerking about politics makes us look smart and sophisticated. Am I right? Yes, I am right. I can feel my IQ rising already.

You know what the nice thing about topics on TWS is? You can just ignore them, if they don't interest you. Apparently this does not interest you. And I do not know nor care about how high your IQ is and how fast it is falling (IQ always decreases).

Let's also do the classic Peter move of shoehorning communism into every thread ever while we're at it, because obviously communism is the biggest threat the world is facing right now.

This is a topic about political systems. Every political system has it's ideals, or fundamental ideas that have a good core, and every system has those things it proposes to fight, that are bad. Communism is no exception. And, something that has obviously not passed your mind, this topic here is about thinking about political systems. Obviously I'm going to mention communism, democracy, capitalism. Those are the three big ones of our times. And I don't think I don't have to mention that dictatorship has also failed :joy: (Nazis & Co.) . So this is certainly not about shoehorning communism into something. This thread is about communism too. duh.

But again, you don't have to think if you don't want to, and you certainly don't have to think about topics you don't care about.

Babe, if you honestly think that us "TWSians" are smart enough to propose a new form of government, then you must have a screw loose.

I think there are quite a few smart twsians here, I certainly have met some. And thinking about things doesn't hurt. Well maybe it does. Again, you don't have to. Feel free to not think, about what you don't want to think about :yum:

And last but not least, what's with all the hate?

since you don't care about politics or religion – even though I still don't get why'd you read what I write then and waste your time to complain that I write about what interests me – what do you care about?

But well let me agree with you, politics itself is not that interesting really. It's a lot of bullshit being said by people in opposing camps. So the every day side of it, does not inspire much interest in me either.

However I have been thinking about what's wrong with the system. And how one could do it right. Recently only. And this has become more interesting to me.

But I still do agree with you, it should not fill most of our time. There are much better things one can do. So again, feel free to tune out and never tune in again.

• @pe7erpark3r said in Let's start TWScracy:

You know w̸h̷a̸t̴ ̶the nice thing about topics on TWS is? You can just ignore them, if they don't interest you. Apparently t̸̮͌̇͛̀̽h̸͙̖̬͂͑͜i̸͔̞̥̲͚͛̀ş̷͈̟̤̪́̓ ̷̪̗͎͈̇̓͂̾̚͜͝ͅd̷͕̳̝̗̫͎̒o̷̧͔̯͌́̈́̌ę̴̻̩͉͖̰̓ṣ̸̢͎̜͎̾ ̷̛͉̩̭̝̃̋͛͝n̷̟͚̩̗̱͂̓́̽͐̏͜o̸̞͛̈́̐̈́̿͑t̷̘̽̉̿ interest you. And I do not know nor care about how high your IQ is and how fast it is falling (IQ always decreases).

I can't can't can't ignore your sexy posts, Peter. You know it it.

alt text

Do you agree with me? I agree with you too. Do you agree with me?
    Why are we even arguing? Huh??

alt text

Would you kindly rephrase the question, Sir? I cannot parse this string.

alt text

Hate is a strong word. I cannot can't hate you, Peter. But is it my fault to be hateful in a situation where

a

sh. By all mea

edd. Assuming t

akings for it, Pete

**V͓̽O͓̽I͓̽D͓̽.exe has caused a General Protection Fault in module TWS.Automated.Beacon.89 at x3849 Section B. For more information about this error, contact your local -REDACTED- office. We apologize for the inconvenience.**

h̸͙̖̬͂͑͜i̸͔̞̥̲͚͛̀ş̷͈̟̤̪́̓ ̷̪̗͎͈̇̓͂̾̚͜͝ͅd̷͕̳̝̗̫͎̒o̷̧͔̯͌́̈́̌ę̴̻̩͉͖̰̓ṣ̸̢͎̜͎̾ ̷̛͉̩̭̝̃̋͛͝n̷̟͚̩̗̱͂̓́̽͐̏͜o̸̞͛̈́̐̈́̿͑t̷̘̽̉̿

Quite the sophisticated troll eh. I like creativity. And a technological artist too. I have no idea why we argue.

The question was: what are your interests? since do not seem to be politics or religion...

• Hey, c'mon, @V-O-I-D

repost.jpg

I've probably got a below average IQ; I can only even gain access to the University of Life by climbing in through the khazi window. But I love politics, and don't see how anyone can not. Think about it: politicians are the only people we can legitimately hate in life. They're at a perfect, schizophrenic nexus point of the modern phenomenon of society being woke and pro-active, and the secret truth that everyone is self-indulgent, only committing good acts on the flimsiest of whims.

Sit back and enjoy the chaos innit.