• @mikeJB To be frank, I've been in a relationship with a "nice" guy for 2 months and so far the boat ride with him was alright. He has a good sense of humour, partakes on listening to my complaints and I recieved affection from him.
    There is a constant obsession of the " bad boy persona", it's a social trend that still lives on because of TV shows, novels and other media.
    Having a good imagination and an idea about "bad boy persona" is enough to make a person fantasise about it in reality. Whether it be experimental or being dauntless. Girls will always go through that phase of imagining bad boys.
    💚 It was fun giving my comment on your topic, peace.

• I can only speak for myself and I do like genuinely nice. Not nice until they don't get their way nice or don't like something I said/do. 😊

• guess us guys can blame James Dean :)

• It’s usually a phase for some, in our teens, we love bad boys especially to show him off to our friends, but as we grow, every girl wants a real man, someone nice, someone we can keep ourselves to, not show off. Also men change, u may think he’s a nice guy nd then u come to realise he’s a bad boy too late. Happened to me.

• Natural>Nice

• I still look for gullibility in a boy, however, for other women reverse psychology is exciting. XD

• @mikeJB I can't stand 'bad boys'. I only like gentlemen, kind men who are strong (either physically or mentally). Basically the men who have masculine traits but are kind and gentle with me. (Not talking about body builders when I say strong I mean somebody who is sure of themselves but with some humility too.) Nice is a vague word. If you mean nice as in kind then that's great! If you mean nice as in too passive or overly agreeable or really insecure then nah. I've never understood the attraction of gangsta wannabes or overly aggressive men tbh. They make me cringe.

• And it's the same with women, you can be a confident woman without being spiteful or some kind of super bitch. And if you're a nice man who is confident then that's great. Kindness and confidence is a killer match. And if they have a good sense of humour too...well then you're all set!

• @mikeJB They do! It might not seem like it sometimes, but its wrong to say that girls only go for bad boys. My own experiences have shown that girls appreciate guys who treat them well 😊

• @kh1123 that's true, Someone who can, as it were, lock you in his arms, that's something that's important to me: safety and reliability.