• It’s honestly kinda fire

• @mia1317 why not??hahaha

• This post is deleted!

• @Sij it does.....soooooo

• @Queen-Succubus i am a virgin of weeds πŸ˜‚ so nah. I dunno that

• @Queen-Succubus Weed is horrible and nobody should ever even touch it

• @Queen-Succubus hi

• Banned

Never smoked but I am not against it and I use cbd oil not to suffer from insomnia. Also, I like to browse through marijuanabreak.com from time to time reading marijuana-related articles. The only thing I don't understand is why some people are high on weed all the time. Don't you get used to it if you smoke all the time?

• @mia_b Hi. I don't support the use of any drug at all. Personally I was an addict to a certain drug that I see Indians using most of the time. It looks like tobacco and it is placed in the mouth in the lower lip. I started having memory lapse. I first visited the doctor in 2013, started treatment and I healed this year. I don't support weed use or any other drug for that matter unless it has been prescribed to you by the doctor. Thank you for that post.

• @mia_b Hi. I don't support the use of any drug at all. Personally I was an addict to a certain drug that I see Indians using most of the time. It looks like tobacco and it is placed in the mouth in the lower lip. I started having memory lapse. I first visited the doctor in 2013, started treatment and I healed this year. I don't support weed use or any other drug for that matter unless it has been prescribed to you by the doctor. Thank you for that post.

• @sandy4one Chineke! Are you a Nigerian? Thanks for your view about weed oh

• Yes I'm here for the all girl orgy and the free kush weed.

• @mia_b I think weed is a way too calm down regarding traumatic experinces and give them better ability to put them in perspeptive of greatness in life. I believe that if you lost or have no rolemodelconnection weed gives connection to angels instead. In a study at some university, love, they discovered that womens breastmilk have naturally cbd's like in cannabis in the milk; babies who drunk breastmilk are really srsly high. I believe that it is a medicin which most people are in need of because of all the lies deception and corruption which the world is suffering from right now which the angels of God Almighty are not teaching us. I also believe like breastmilk cannabis is a mercy from God Almighty and that he gives it to whomever He wills