Is god real? Your thoughts

• @ragnar-lothbrok do you know Stephen Hawking

• administrator

@alwaysstranger yep i knw him former Lucasian Professor of Mathematics at the University of Cambridge and author of A Brief History of Time which was an international bestseller.

• @sarah said in Is god real? Your thoughts:

Yes I think god is real because how can we exist without our creator

@Ragnar-Lothbrok

who created god?Saying nobody created the universe isn't illogical according to science since space and time started at the big bang therefore there was no time before the big bang but saying god did it is illogical since there was no time before the big bang

Here is stephen hawking explaining why the belief in a god is unjustified/that god doesn't exist:

(long version)

(last 3 min of the 35 min documentary)

• administrator

@alwaysstranger said in Is god real? Your thoughts:

@sarah said in Is god real? Your thoughts:

Yes I think god is real because how can we exist without our creator

@Ragnar-Lothbrok

who created god?Saying nobody created the universe isn't illogical according to science since space and time started at the big bang therefore there was no time before the big bang but saying god did it is illogical since there was no time before the big bang

Here is stephen hawking explaining why the belief in a god is unjustified/that god doesn't exist:

(long version)

(last 3 min of the 35 min documentary)

well,this prove nothing to me and stephen is wrong about God.
    What stumped me the most about Hawking saying that there is no God, is that he makes a mistake that only newbie or uninformed atheists make.

USING LOGIC, IT’S IMPOSSIBLE TO PROVE THAT SOMETHING OR SOMEONE DOESN’T EXIST.
    When you talk with atheists, and you ask them to prove that there’s no God, most will tell you that it’s logically impossible to prove that God doesn’t exist.

And they are absolutely correct!

No one can prove, using logic, that something or someone that’s invisible doesn’t exist. That’s because it would require absolute knowledge.
    and no one has absolute knowledge exept God him self.

also
    You Can’t Measure God Through Science
    Science is the study of the physical and natural world.

But God, by definition, is not limited to the physical and natural world.

In fact, God lives outside of time and space.
    Therefore, a physical detection of God using scientific measurement isn’t possible.

• The latest research lead by 3 atheist scientist with other team members, about the creation of the universe, states that, the creation of the universe is not possible without a God or some diety controlling it.

The initial big bang theory has been rejected.

New factors and research states that without external control, our universe could never had been created.

• @talkwithstranger said in Is god real? Your thoughts:

@alwaysstranger ok andwho created your parents your grandparents and who created them and so on.... now tell me who created the first person on the planet answer me this question who created the first person on this planet.

• @mockingbird TRIPS+ is an enhanced form of Intellectual property right protection agreement signed by most countries in bilateral agreements, which could be sued in thats not important just trivia.
    Thanks for the help.

• @alwaysstranger she deleted her account @AlwaysStranger so you can stop.

• @TalkWithStranger presents a new feature.
    "Delete your account."
    you are fed up of some people and want to go away and never come back, just delete your account.
    you can find it in the 3 blue dots and edit option.

• @alwaysstranger you vanish after that, nothing exists.

• @alwaysstranger try it.

• @alwaysstranger no.

• @miamarie98 They can believe what they want. I don't believe in it either but this is a very picky topic that generally upsets people. Soooo just stay out of it

• @kdkid The conversation isn't over until you tell me how your God got there in the first place. You are yet to explain that along with everyone else who believes the same thing. Nice touch bringing politics into this by the way. That literally had nothing to do with anything. For someone who wants to "end" a conversation you sure seemed wanting to spark a new one that's even more picky than this.

• @kdkid Thank you for proving me right. I didn't think you had an explanation. Just like the rest! lmao! Well done. Now, the conversation is over. Or is it? You said that last time and came back as expected.

• @kdkid See you're not reading or not comprehending or something. I don't care what he created, I care what created him... Please... for the love of your God.... read carefully.

• @kdkid Watch your language! It's a sin to talk like that! hahahahaha So much for all the bible talk huh? You don't even know who wrote the book itself. Incompetence ahoy!

• @kdkid Ah ha. 'Moses'. That's right. Another ghost that no one has any evidence of. So how does that work? God just appears out of thin air, says "Hey, I want to make something now" and he just snaps his fingers and there you have it, humans. Makes total sense.

• @kdkid LMAO I'm gonna take a guess and say you're not doing too well in school. Because so far, all the evidence suggests you have the IQ of a snail.

• @kdkid At least you didn't deny it xD that's a good start. We're finally getting somewhere. Don't forget to say your prayers before bed tonight for you have sinned. I'm sure you'll be punished any day now hahahahhahahahhaah

View More Recent Topics