• @Paella said in Why is there so many horny teens & Indians on TWS?:

@Carlos-L Fucking cunt. Think before you post anything. You are stupid to judge everyone on your first day. I bet you are also like that in real life. A judgmental person.

Again, think before you post. Go to school so you will not be this stupid.

Again, please read the reply that I sent below that explains my thought process. I'm not here to debate on the demographics of TWS. I came here to hang out and just be with friends. This post was made to tell my first impressions on the website, and nothing more. I'm simply observing, stating my opinion, but I'm not in any way stating that this is the true & absolute facts of TWS. Thank you.

• CARLOS BE LIKE - LET ME OFFEND A COMMUNITY OF BILLIONS OF PEOPLE WITH MY MASSIVE MOUTH BY GENERALISING THAT "ALL BLACKS ARE RAPISTS AND DRUG DEALERS" THATS MY FIRST IMPRESSION WHILE DEALING WITH BLACKS AND I AM NOT STATING FACTS,SO DONT COME AT MY CHILDISH ASS.

@Carlos-L Youre being stupid.

• @Sup WHY DO I HAVE TO WRITE IT IN CAPS AND BOLD? SO YOUR SOUTH-EAST ASIAN MIDGET EYES READ IT PROPERLY.

• @Carlos-L I like that u separately mentioned indians 😂

• @Sup said in Why is there so many horny teens & Indians on TWS?:

CARLOS BE LIKE - LET ME OFFEND A COMMUNITY OF BILLIONS OF PEOPLE WITH MY MASSIVE MOUTH BY GENERALISING THAT "ALL BLACKS ARE RAPISTS AND DRUG DEALERS" THATS MY FIRST IMPRESSION WHILE DEALING WITH BLACKS AND I AM NOT STATING FACTS,SO DONT COME AT MY CHILDISH ASS.

@Carlos-L Youre being stupid.

Welp. You got me. I guess I can be called a racist and stupid just because I said that there is a "fuckload amount of Indians here"? Throughout my whole statement, I did not ONCE mention any Indian attributes. The adjective that I did use to describe anyone here is, and I quote "There are tons of horny teens..." That is one of the only times that I've even used an adjective to describe anyone, and all I did was describe an age group on a designated website, and not "A COMMUNITY OF BILLIONS OF PEOPLE".

@Sup WHY DO I HAVE TO WRITE IT IN CAPS AND BOLD? SO YOUR SOUTH-EAST ASIAN MIDGET EYES READ IT PROPERLY.

See, I was fine with you calling me all that other shit. But by saying, "SO YOUR SOUTH-EAST ASIAN MIDGET EYES READ IT PROPERLY." You are simply proving to me, and everyone else that you yourself are a racist, and hypocritical at this point in time.

I am an Indian and I would want you to secretly film your mum while she bathes and send it to me. Deal?
    Also,I suggest you to stop generalizing. Its not the right way to approach to any topic or to bring to a conclusion.

Fair enough. Though, at that point in time, I wasn't full-on making a conclusion. I was expressing the knowledge that I knew at the time, and that the starting sentence "I've only been in this community for around a day", was made to clarify that my knowledge about TWS isn't completely viable because of my shortness in time on this website.

• @Ash33 said in Why is there so many horny teens & Indians on TWS?:

@Carlos-L I like that u separately mentioned indians 😂

Yes, I said this to not confuse people that I was calling teens horny & perverted and not all the Indians on this website.

• @Carlos-L said in Why is there so many horny teens & Indians on TWS?:

@Mageia said in Why is there so many horny teens & Indians on TWS?:

@Carlos-L said in Why is there so many horny teens & Indians on TWS?:

I will reply everyone :100: ;)

I've only been in this community for around a day, and I've noticed lots of things.

A day is not enough for judging someone. In the 2012, I created a Facebook account and saw several horny people on very first day, but they were not Indians. Have you ever came in TWS public chat or TWS Banter?

There are tons of horny teens that usually have the common question of "M or F" and "send nudes?"

How did you know they all are Indians ?

Additionally, I have no clue what the demographics of this community is, but there is a fuckload amount of Indians here (maybe it's just me).

It's uncommon to find actual decent human beings on the internet. Alright, I'll stop ranting and go binge-watch some tv shows. Bye!

This is argumentum ad populam or appeal to the majority
    you try to conclude that a proposition must be true because many or most people realize so, often concisely encapsulated as: "If many realize so, it is so"
    I will describe you why people realize so. China and India both are most populous countries. Population of India is 133 crores. You can notice more boys schools rather than coed-schools there. They do not even meet any girl till the age of 18 unless they have good looks (Indian girls do care a lot about looks). Every Indian teen has a mobile and an internet connection. China has banned a lots of websites in its territory. Most of them are chat sites. https://www.saporedicina.com/english/list-of-blocked-websites-in-china/

Another good thing to note, I feel really bad for females on this website & on the internet generally.

Agree, it is not only tws where you can see pervs. The second reason is design and ads of TWS.
    alt text
    sec.png

All I see is harassment on every corner.

Because you never visited site wholly. You can ignore @Find-Your-Date-Soul-Searchers-Find-Partners category and such type of people. Then, you will never see those topics. Don't you know you can block users ? By the way, the main thing is nobody can pm you until you follow them.

@DaNii said in Why is there so many horny teens & Indians on TWS?:

It's their religion, chastity is very important in India and muslim countries too. So, what is forbidden is desired, since they can't see a woman naked before marriage they come into this sites and ask for nudes or dirty talk. I'm not justifying them but they're kind of oppressed, I guess..

All Indians are not Hindus lmao but people (except Turkish and Muslims) who lived around or beyond Sindhu river were called Hindus (by non-native invaders) in the 16th century. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irreligion_in_India. Only 81 percent of people are religious in India and rest are non-religious, atheists. Out of the 81 percent, 79.8 percent practice Hinduism. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_India. 64.63 percent of people are religious Hindus and rest 15.17 percent are non-religious Hindus. I am not taking the side of religion because I am a convinced-atheist. Due to contradictory verses, adultery, homophobia, slavery, alcohol, racism are forbidden and not forbidden at the same time in Islam.

Christians say islam is not true religion.
    Muslims say hinduism is not a true religion.
    Hindus say buddhism is not a true religion.
    Buddhists say jainism is not a true religion.
    Jains say shintoism is not a true religion.
    Shintos say bahai is not a true religion.
    Bahais say christianism is not a true religion. And so on
    You can make more probabilities with substituting every religion.
    An atheist grabs popcorn and enjoys full show

• As I said, by being in this community for only a day, I was just giving my first impressions.

"Fuckload indians" - Argumentum ad hominem and the term fuckload has actually two meanings - equivocation fallacy

"Giving my first impressions"- appeal to emotion

I'm not presuming that everyone who ever chats on this website is an Indian. I was just claiming to have seen many Indians because of what I have read during my short stay.

The point is not that whoever chats on this site is Indian. The point is every Indian or most Indians is/are horny, which you are claiming.
    Did you listen online pervs' accents ? Even though, I have written in my profile that I belong to New Zealand. Does that me a kiwi ? Nobody knows who is sitting behind a PDA's screen.
    You don't have firm evidence, yet you want to claim. Everyone has his right to be anonymous.

doubter.png - taken from https://talkwithstranger.com/
    Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidences

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/cnainsider/leftover-men-china-get-married-gender-imbalance-one-child-policy-10485358

Just completely shutting down internet usage throughout various regions.

Most of the times in J&K. India and Pakistan both usually indulge in the long border disputes so this is normal for a state where LOC is situated. https://inc42.com/buzz/jammu-and-kashmir-goes-offline-india-leads-the-world-in-internet-shutdowns/

• Yes, I know you can block users. Although I'm not the one that's getting harassed, I was stating that females have a harder time communicating on websites similar to TWS due to them just being, you know, females.

You know, you are not getting harassed but still you are standing for women. If you want to stand for women, why don't you try 'this first impression' in your real life against violence, rapes in your own country ?
    https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/1524838017725312
    Girls are unable to save themselves in real life rather than online. They can block and move on here. Though it is impossible to ignore guys completely in their real life. Isn't it ? The true first online impression is when you make good posts rather than to complain about anything.

• Guys calm down. He was simply giving his opinion. Do i go and start being a savage on all the posts that could be taken as homophobic? No cause that is not right. Calm the fuck down guys. Like jeez

• @Carlos-L

There are tons of horny teens that usually have the common question of "M or F" and "send nudes?" Additionally, I have no clue what the demographics of this community is, but there is a fuckload amount of Indians here (maybe it's just me)

This itself is contradictory. You don't know the demographics, and yet you claim that there are a "fuckload" of Indians here.

Your profile says, you can speak Tagalog. Are you a Filipino? If yes, then Putang Ina. Filipino din ako. Nakapag US ka lang sobrang yabang mo na. The lesson here, walang basis ang pinagsasabi mo. So before you comment on this site especially degrading another race, you better do your research first.

• @Mageia The last part appears to me, that he wants to get the attention of girls here by telling them that this site is full of horny dudes, where a majority are Indians.

@Carlos-L

There are tons of horny teens that usually have the common question of "M or F" and "send nudes?" Additionally, I have no clue what the demographics of this community is, but there is a fuckload amount of Indians here (maybe it's just me)

This itself is contradictory. You don't know the demographics, and yet you claim that there are a "fuckload" of Indians here.

Your profile says, you can speak Tagalog. Are you a Filipino? If yes, then Putang Ina. Filipino din ako. Nakapag US ka lang sobrang yabang mo na. The lesson here, walang basis ang pinagsasabi mo. So before you comment on this site especially degrading another race, you better do your research first.

IMPORTANT NOTE :

• I'm in no way saying Indians are "homosexual, horny, and/or any other adjectives you want to think I used"
    • Please answer me the question, "How am I being degrading to another race if all I'm stating is the amount there is in a populated area."
    • The word, "fuckload", IS NOT suppose to indicate any other meaning besides the one that means "there's an abundant amount of".

If I have to repeat the same phrase over and over again, I think I might just lose it. I WAS GIVING MY FIRST IMPRESSIONS. Like I stated above, my opinion is in no shape or form factual, and should be used in any context when referring to facts. For example, if you were to travel to another country, and the first thing you see is a bunch of homeless people, dirty streets, and just a fuckload of drunken people, tell me you're not going to have first impressions. These will be my last and only responses due to the amount of confusion by the community. At this point, it has escalated to the point that it's just a waste of time responding to ya'll anymore.

To answer to your claims:

This itself is contradictory.

Nakapag US ka lang sobrang yabang mo na.
    (English: Just because you're in the US, doesn't mean you need to be so boastful)

• Ipakita mo sa akin kung paano ako naging "degrading". All I said was that I've seen tons of Indians on the website. You're just blowing it out of proportion.

The lesson here, walang basis ang pinagsasabi mo.
    (English: The lesson here, there's no basis on what you're saying.)

• THANK YOU. That's all I wanted someone to say. The whole premise of my post is it to make sure people understand that I have no foundation for my opinions, therefore it should not be taken as fact. I'm simply stating what I've observed in my one day.

@Mageia The last part appears to me, that he wants to get the attention of girls here by telling them that this site is full of horny dudes, where a majority are Indians.

You were so close to being correct. Until you got to the Indian part. Again, as I stated in my original post,

Additionally, I have no clue what the demographics of this community is, but there is a fuckload amount of Indians here (maybe it's just me).

• Emphasis on that "additionally" part. I simply used the word to "introduce a new fact or argument" which means it wasn't intended to be mixed with the "horny dudes" part.

• @Mageia said in Why is there so many horny teens & Indians on TWS?:

@Mageia said in Why is there so many horny teens & Indians on TWS?:

I will reply everyone :100: ;)

I've only been in this community for around a day, and I've noticed lots of things.

A day is not enough for judging someone. In the 2012, I created a Facebook account and saw several horny people on very first day, but they were not Indians. Have you ever came in TWS public chat or TWS Banter?

There are tons of horny teens that usually have the common question of "M or F" and "send nudes?"

How did you know they all are Indians ?

It's uncommon to find actual decent human beings on the internet. Alright, I'll stop ranting and go binge-watch some tv shows. Bye!

This is argumentum ad populam or appeal to the majority
    you try to conclude that a proposition must be true because many or most people realize so, often concisely encapsulated as: "If many realize so, it is so"
    I will describe you why people realize so. China and India both are most populous countries. Population of India is 133 crores. You can notice more boys schools rather than coed-schools there. They do not even meet any girl till the age of 18 unless they have good looks (Indian girls do care a lot about looks). Every Indian teen has a mobile and an internet connection. China has banned a lots of websites in its territory. Most of them are chat sites. https://www.saporedicina.com/english/list-of-blocked-websites-in-china/

Another good thing to note, I feel really bad for females on this website & on the internet generally.

Agree, it is not only tws where you can see pervs. The second reason is design and ads of TWS.
    alt text
    sec.png

All I see is harassment on every corner.

Because you never visited site wholly. You can ignore @Find-Your-Date-Soul-Searchers-Find-Partners category and such type of people. Then, you will never see those topics. Don't you know you can block users ? By the way, the main thing is nobody can pm you until you follow them.

@DaNii said in Why is there so many horny teens & Indians on TWS?:

It's their religion, chastity is very important in India and muslim countries too. So, what is forbidden is desired, since they can't see a woman naked before marriage they come into this sites and ask for nudes or dirty talk. I'm not justifying them but they're kind of oppressed, I guess..

All Indians are not Hindus lmao but people (except Turkish and Muslims) who lived around or beyond Sindhu river were called Hindus (by non-native invaders) in the 16th century. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irreligion_in_India. Only 81 percent of people are religious in India and rest are non-religious, atheists. Out of the 81 percent, 79.8 percent practice Hinduism. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_India. 64.63 percent of people are religious Hindus and rest 15.17 percent are non-religious Hindus. I am not taking the side of religion because I am a convinced-atheist. Due to contradictory verses, adultery, homophobia, slavery, alcohol, racism are forbidden and not forbidden at the same time in Islam.

Christians say islam is not true religion.
    Muslims say hinduism is not a true religion.
    Hindus say buddhism is not a true religion.
    Buddhists say jainism is not a true religion.
    Jains say shintoism is not a true religion.
    Shintos say bahai is not a true religion.
    Bahais say christianism is not a true religion. And so on
    You can make more probabilities with substituting every religion.
    An atheist grabs popcorn and enjoys full show

• As I said, by being in this community for only a day, I was just giving my first impressions.

"Fuckload indians" - Argumentum ad hominem and the term fuckload has actually two meanings - equivocation fallacy

I'm not presuming that everyone who ever chats on this website is an Indian. I was just claiming to have seen many Indians because of what I have read during my short stay.

The point is not that whoever chats on this site is Indian. The point is every Indian or most Indians is/are horny, which you are claiming.
    Did you listen online pervs' accents ? Even though, I have written in my profile that I belong to New Zealand. Does that me a kiwi ? Nobody knows who is sitting behind a PDA's screen.
    You don't have firm evidence, yet you want to claim. Everyone has his right to be anonymous.

doubter.png - taken from https://talkwithstranger.com/
    Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidences

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/cnainsider/leftover-men-china-get-married-gender-imbalance-one-child-policy-10485358

Just completely shutting down internet usage throughout various regions.

Most of times in J&K. India and Pakistan both usually indulge in a long border disputes so this is normal for a state where LOC is situated. https://inc42.com/buzz/jammu-and-kashmir-goes-offline-india-leads-the-world-in-internet-shutdowns/

• Yes, I know you can block users. Although I'm not the one that's getting harassed, I was stating that females have a harder time communicating on websites similar to TWS due to them just being, you know, females.

You know, you are not getting harassed but still you are standing for women. If you want to stand for women, why don't you try 'this first impression' in your real life against violence, rapes in your own country ?
    https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/1524838017725312
    Girls are unable to save themselves in real life rather than online. They can block and move on here. Though it is impossible to ignore guys completely in their real life. Isn't it ? The true first online impression is when you make good posts rather than to complain about anything.

This is going to be my last reply due to the fact that this turned from a semi-conversation to a full-on debate.

• Yes, I could see how you'd think that "fuckload" is supposed to mean something more sinister than the literal meaning. Unfortunately, this is one of those cases that users interpret things that are not supposed to be interpreted more than what has been stated. - Inductive Reasoning

• After taking English literature for about 4 weeks now, maybe I'm used to using pathos, logos, and ethos, but these are one of the cases where I'm not purposely appealing to emotion, logic, or character. If I offended anyone, it wasn't my initial intention and I'm truly sorry, but if everyone is calling me racist & generalizing, I feel that's just exaggerating my original post.

• For one, in the current state I live in, back in middle school, we were required every year to make an essay about violence in the country, so I guess I've already done it. In addition, it was given as an opinionated response with evidence being anything you've witnessed or seen during the year.

you are standing for women.

• Yes. I guess I am. Is that something I should also be counted against?

• At this point, you're generalizing and broadening the conversation way too much. I didn't post this to have a debate, but at this time, it has escalated to this.

The true first online impression is when you make good posts rather than to complain about anything.

• For one, this isn't my first post.
    • Second, you need clarification on "good post". First impressions are different for everyone, you have yours, I have mine.

• @Paella That's not the right way to approach anyone. He's entitled to his opinion, no matter how senseless or offensive it may seem to you.

Again, think before you post. Go to school so you will not be this stupid.

It would be great if we all followed that advice, right?

Screenshot 2019-09-15 at 4.28.59 PM.png

• @Sup @Paella

yeesh, both of you need to take a chill pill. carlos was just expressing his opinion, and he did it politely. if you don't like to be offended, don't act offensive towards others

@Sup WHY DO I HAVE TO WRITE IT IN CAPS AND BOLD? SO YOUR SOUTH-EAST ASIAN MIDGET EYES READ IT PROPERLY.

also, really? your response to his "racism" is to be racist towards him? pardon me, but you're an asshole

• @Pamela It's all because I am pro India even though I am not Indian. And that post of mine about India bombing Pakistan is supported by facts. Despite the military advantage, they have no balls to fight Pakistan. This war has been there for many years.

On the other hand, this post is preposterous. How can you judge something on the first meeting? He just wants the attention of girls.

My anger also stems from the fact that we are both Filipinos and that we do not practice this kind of racism. We are known for being hospitable, friendly, etc. So this guy is a disgrace to my motherland.

• @sarah_the_magpie he started it.