Do you think ISLAM is a religion of terrorism ?

• @how-to-make-a i gived u the explication of it u faking it u tratore

• @gurlxoxo not all muslims, only some extremists!

• @how-to-make-a I 've read them! You sound retarted. Don't hurt people from ur abusive words

• @julia No, true muslims are those who follow islam and Quran properly and don't overdo anything.

Extremist will always go towards the extreme of anything. There are extremists in ALL religions not just in Islam and they all r equally bad.

• @julia said in Do you think ISLAM is a religion of terrorism ?:

subservient

Nopes, always read the verses with their full context!

Woman are in fact superios than men as they keep infant for 9 months in their womb which is indeed a things to be hats off for them. And Islam respects that.

Men are considered stronger in the sense that men can protect their wives, and can act as a shield for his wife/sister/mother if lets say some stupid gang comes and tries to rape them.... your brother/husband/father will come to save you and protect you and they can as they are naturally stronger than females. This is what their point is in the verse.

Islam has given more rights to woman and respected them more then men. Coz without us there wouldn't be any reproduction cycle in the world.

• @how-to-make-a said in Do you think ISLAM is a religion of terrorism ?:

surah 4 verse 24

regarding Surah 4 verse 24, there is nowhere concept or written in Quran to have sex slaves, you are using wrong verses.

see this https://quran.com/4/24

• @bobbys-noona @julia @how-to-make-a the words are mistakenly translated in english.
    it says strike them out of your house if they disobey you. It does not instruct to stirke them or beat them. The guys have have made the english translation have used the wrong words.

See this and read misconception here: http://www.quran-islam.org/articles/beating_women_(P1179).html

Prophet Muhammad said , "The best of man are those who are best with their wives" He never instructed or permitted men hitting their wifes"

If I consider something illogical i wouldn't believe it. But here it all makes sense, it is not advising to hit your wife which I'd never do in any case being a muslim.bolded text****bolded text

• @Emily there is no point in talking with him . he know the quran more than u do .but he chose not to follow . i tried with him before now we are out of the context of the topic ... he will alway tell you about bittin women and homos and kill the non believer. i want you to know that :
    1 - there is nothing about homo sexuality in quran.
    2 - we was told to kill the unbelievers cuz they use to kill and slave muslim .so w've been giving the order to defend our self ... that law was active back then we it was war time and its not now ... its forbidden to hurt any human and he know so.
    @how-to-make-a didn't god say . if u killed one soul without a reason its like killing the hole humanity ?
    3 - about women i think miss @bobbys-noona made it clear .
    finely i think both of you (@Emily - @bobbys-noona ) for helping make the world a bteer place . thnk you.

• Islam is being used by some very influental globalist groups as a scarecrow in public so that NATO would seemingly have an enemy and by that a reason to still exist...

• @totenkopf
    @how-to-make-a learn you idiot ... i told you ... you are a shame to muslims and humanity. actually people like you are the real terror for this world.

• @how-to-make-a you idiot even in nature . animals male can not get a female unless he become a a real male during a process . learn u idiot learn

• @how-to-make-a all the killing mentioned in verse is to fight the non believers in self defence.

The non believers used to kill many Muslims in old days, and the verses are for Muslims to self defense kill them. And that make sense. I would like another person irrespective of their religion if that person is trying to kill me ! U dumb ass its common sense. All the religions r same!

• @how-to-make-a guys we have found the truth.

The reason this guy left Islam is coz if reading wrong misinterpreted information about Quran and fake translations which are meant to pollute the mind of the reader in thinking that verses are negative. This is the reason this guy left Islam.

Drear brother, may allah show you the right path .

The purpose of that website religion of peace.com is to spreak wrong misunderstanding among Muslims to convert them into non Muslims.

If u had a firm imaaaan u wouldn't have trusted on something written and fakely translated by someone in america. Google who is of that domain I am sure a non Muslim is running that site !

• @how-to-make-a uummmm alll Abrahamic religions have those "rules" the old testament is Fuqed

• @totenkopf true for a lot but not all. the greeks were pretty kool with it and northamercian native tribes recognized transgender and concurrent genders

• @mrmeseeks I'm pretty sure when it comes to pagan greeks it's probbably a lie or missinterpretation of so called ''scholars'' , pagans had very high moral standards on contrary to popular belief...

• @how-to-make-a i saw homo sexuality in animals . but we are fking humans . we have brain . tehy fking dont.

• homo
    eat this

• @how-to-make-a

I am just watching this, hopefully things will make sense after this. Do watch.!

By using TalkWithStranger, you are accepting our privacy and usage terms . You must be 18+ or 13+ with parental permission to use our online chatting site.