Do you think ISLAM is a religion of terrorism ?

• @muslim "people ... this guy @how-to-make-a he knows it all ... but he was cowered and scared and stupid enough to chose to let go other that hold on to the truth ." Can't you just call me stupid and ugly instead of writing a comment against me which takes TOO much time to read if you consider how much SUPER USEFUL information it has about the topic of the conversation

• @mundane "@hauptsturmführer I respect your opinion." but do you respect MY opinion which can be true? Or are you just going to say that you respect his opinion because you agree with it

• @mundane "ummmm
    what exactly were you trying to achieve while typing that?
    also, thanks for the intolerance and hate, appreciate the gesture!
    everyone has their own opinion, the internet is a great platform to express, to learn from and respect opinions, swearing at each other ain't helping nobody." 1st you didn't specifies what i was typing that you wanted to know the purpose of 2nd i curse because these topics are very close to me and when i curse it shows people that i am confident with the topic in hand and that I disagree strongly with the opposite side of the conversation (i know that it isn't very nice) but it is still not harmful if the person at the opposite side of the conversation tries to contradict my points instead of attacking my manner of expressing my opinions, but of course no one would want to do THAT??!!?

• Islam is a religion of mercy, does not permit terrorism, I have research the ways of Islam, Buddhism, Christianity etc...

In the Quran,

God does not forbid you from showing kindness and dealing justly with those who have not fought you about religion and have not driven you out of your homes. God loves just dealers. (Quran, 60:8)

The Prophet Muhammad prohibit soldiers from killing women and children... He would advise them: "Do not betray, do not be excessive, do not kill a newborn child" He also said "Whoever has killed a person having a treaty with the Muslims shall not smell the fragrance of Paradise, though its fragrance is found for a span of forty years."

Also, the Prophet Muhammad has forbidden punishment with fire.

He once listed murder as the second of the major sins and he even warned that on the Day of Judgment "The first cases to be adjudicated between people on the Day of Judgment will be those of bloodshed."

Muslims are even encouraged to be kind to animals and are forbidden to hurt them. Once the Prophet Muhammad said "A woman was punished because she imprisoned a cat until it died. On account of this, she was doomed to Hell. While she imprisoned it, she did not give the cat food or drink, nor did she free it to eat the insects of the earth."

The Prophet was asked, “Messenger of God, are we rewarded for kindness towards animals?” He said "There is a reward for kindness to every living animal or human."

Additionally, while taking the life of an animal for food, Muslims are commanded to do so in a manner that causes the least amount of fright and suffering possible. The Prophet Muhammad said "When you slaughter an animal, do so in the best way. One should sharpen his knife to reduce the suffering of the animal."

Whatever that was stated above are qoutes from the Quran which i have posted here in its entirety... To those that preach Islam promotes terrorism and slaughter of the weak... Get your facts right... Terrorism does not equate to islam...

Terrorsim : The unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims. (definition from Oxford Dictionary)

Does the word islam appears in that definition, no it does not... KKK (White Supremacy Extremist) should be considered a Terrorism organisation, ISIS, Al Qaeda, Boko Haram, Kahane Chai (a radical Israeli group that targets muslims in Iran and Palestine), Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia (FARC) ( a violent rebel group that tried to overthrow the Republic of Colombia, South America’s oldest democracy. It also sends a lot of illegal drugs into the U.S. and other countries) etc... so its not only muslim groups, you have the whites, colombians, israeli etc...

Stop being a sheep to mainstream media, open your eyes, read and research...

• @kendrobeast Again. Can't you just read my comments and the verses which i show instead of continuous to write stuff like this. I'm an ex-muslim for a reason, i commented a lot of verses but it would take too much time to copy and paste them so please just go back through this topic and read

• @mundane My opinion is simple and i commented it on the topic. You have to scroll a bit to find it. I simply showed horrible, sexist, homophobic and violent verses from the quran and the Muslims from this post either tell me that I'm taking the verses out of context or they just agree with the verses that say gays need to be killed... Just read the whole post if you want, it'll educate you on the topic

• @mundane @KendroBeast PLEASE just go back through the pages of this topic and you'll find a lot of information that i showed. I just don't want to continue copying and pasting the same comments until everybody reads them, i already commented the same comments 6-10 times on this topic but it seems like everybody is like "ummm, that's too good to be true so let's just ignore it", i would love if you just went through the post and saw everything because you're going to be very very surprised, thanks

• NO Islam is the religion of peace.
    people use islam for terorrism

• @how-to-make-a Because any opinion and POV is respected whether it is good or bad... Everyone is entitled to it... Hitchens the idiot that wrote critiques about Mother Theresa calling her a fraud and fanatic... Comparing me to Hitchens is like comparing me to turd... I have friends that do not believe in Religion and does not agree with how religion is... But they respect the writings that come out of the Bible, Quran, Baghavad Gita etc... I do not agree with what you said and nothing you say will change a strong minded person like me... Like I said I have seen what goes on in Islam and what goes on in war torn area, till you see the beauty of it in the worst situation, you will always be naysayer...

• Banned

Islam is a true religion from GOD just as Christianity, or other Faiths... the problems people are witnessing today is when a Faith goes into a decline from it's "zenith" it's strongest most shining point, to where it's only a shell of its former glory, and it's religious leaders are loosing it's grip on people because times change, and therefore things have to be "renewed" all Faiths go through this phase. That is why GOD renews His Covenant with mankind with the coming of His Manifestation to bring a fresh measure of the WORD OF GOD to regenerate mankind from the darkness of error through the Light of GOD's Revelation. What people fail to understand is that ALL OF THE WORLD'S GREAT RELIGIONS are from GOD, each one is progressive, and leads into the next, as there is only One GOD. In this day and age that is through Baha'u'llah "The Glory of God", the return of Christ. To understand how Baha'u'llah has fulfilled the Scriptures please read His Wiritings. One of His Writings is a Book called: "The Book of Certitude" and deals with the topic of return in depth. It is the Divine Station that "returns" and not the same name or person from the past.

• most are muslim of religion,few are muslim of terror

• There's good and bad everywhere. And we can't judge people for their religion nor can we be biased due to the actions of some. Like I said, there's good and bad everywhere.

• no, it most definitely isn't, just because some terrorists under this religion decide to fuck things up doesn't mean that all the rest are. its like stereotyping all asians for being brainiacs. all blonds for dumb, preppy cheerleaders. all black for being bougie and criminals. just because a handful of a certain group pertains to a bad image doen't mean that the rest should live by those means.

• @thatguy05 of course. My best go to is to dare people to read sam harris's, Christopher Hitchins... books and sometimes i send the books to them for free. But i only do that to the people who i know will agree. Most people won't because they're too mind washed

• Just yesterday was the terrorist attack in Spain... and I published this today;

After so many years of threatening the muslim world, intruding to countries and financing wars, today, the European Union fears. After so many years of complaisance on interventions, today the European Union don't know how to jolt thousand of refugees. After so many years of racism, intolerance and supremacy, of dividing countries, today, the western world fears. "They", the ones in power, condemn.

So much blood on matters which does not concern us at all. No government will ever ask the people, because its people is the indemnification on their contracts.

Do not get confuse, ever, on pointing at the muslim world as the intelectual author of terrorism. Do not think a Keffiyeh represents terrorism, do not think Allah it's the God of violence. We're all abandon in this war of imperialism that will never end.

Honestly, from here, beyond my condolences to the innocent that perished in Spain, my deepest condolences goes to the Muslim world... which will eventually get more trapped, more threatened and excluded by misinterpretation. May all of you find its voice on this world to demonstrate the amazing and wonderful people you all are.

#MuslimsAreNotTerrorist

...I guess in there i just shared what I think.

• @david-jesús but Islam is the worst. But fuck all religions too

• @muslim Islam is not a religion of terrorism any more than Christianity is. There are radical Islamics that try to force their beliefs on others, and they are evil. However, there are also radical Christians that have performed bombings and shootings, the same as the much-feared radical Islamics. Essentially, unless a religion actively teaches and encourages terrorism, it is not a religion of terrorism. There are factions of muslims and christians and other religions who are violent and wish to eradicate everyone but themselves, but they do not make their respective religions terrorism religions.

• as many people say and i believe it to be true, terrorism has no religion..

• As a Muslim I believe I have the right to speak for all Muslims and say: we don't give of fuck what u think about our religion. And Thank u.

• @sarah

@alwaysstranger said in Do you think ISLAM is a religion of terrorism ?:

@muslim do you still think that ants are made of glass? That evolution and the big bang are lies? That all the verses i mentioned really don't exist in the quran? Do you still want to tell me that i am a traitor to my country for leaving islam? Do you still think that being gay is unnatural and that you have no problem with verses in the quran that says gays should be killed? You are in no way a respectful or sane person

Do you believe all of those things? If not then you should probably ask @Muslim why he believes them

By using TalkWithStranger, you are accepting our privacy and usage terms . You must be 18+ or 13+ with parental permission to use our online chatting site.