Do you think ISLAM is a religion of terrorism ?

• no, i find it horrible that people do. it's their way of life. others should respects that

• Banned

This post is deleted!

• This I can never understand.

• For non-muslim, plz listen! We(muslim) will never start to war when there is no threat from you. Please read our belief about moderation in Surah Al-Kafeerun 1-7, the main points of that is
    we(muslim) do not try to disturb other religion y'll should know why Osama bin laden bombed WTC, it's cuased of U.S.A supporting to non-muslim part in muslim-non muslim conflicts.

Also please look at indonesia, we(indonesian) have many religion but we can stay life peacefully , YOU KNOW! when christian had activity in the church(Katedral church at Jakarta city, indonesia) we are muslim served a field of our mosque (accross side of the church) to be parking lot of christian's cars

You know i'm as great muslim also not totally agree to ISIS.

• Are you retarded?

• Islam is not terriorism some People just have a tendency for violence.

• I am a Catholic and i love Islam. People who call it a religion of terrorism either haven't read Qur'an or take everything written in Qur'an literally.

• @kerz-miat Could not Agree more

• All enlightened spread the knowledge which is universal truth , all relegion exist in this earth thought universal love compassion and empathy, and peace ..
    There are two types of knowledge
    Experienced knowledge,
    Borrowed knowledge,
    For example reading autobiography book, I do understand what writer is writing it and I will gain information not knowledge what writer gained I only gain informative knowledge.
    Having a debate with information which is borrowed knowledge do not make sense..
    need to understand Islam not Muslims, Muslim are followers and it changed in favour of like and dislikes.. you need to gain experience in Islam then you can ask all these questions if you have any universal truth to say brother or else do not spoil your head without gaining experienced knowledge

• "Lakum deenukum waliya deen" do you know what this means .. this what prophet Muhammed gave a statement just before realising his DMT in his head in death bed, So all enlightened fellow has spoken and preached universal truth oneness with empathy sympathy and love to make the surrounding a better stracrure to society, all the preaching became rules and regulations of KSA and now it's a law..
    Muhammed was uneducated fellow do not know to read and write.. now think about it the book you consider as holy is recited by gaberiel jibreal (a.s).. I think he is tripping prophet is Shepard and all sheprad has knowledge of psylosilibis I think he was tripping balls of hallucinating visualing and vocalising as gabriel (a.s) and his deciple sawabas wrote what ever Muhammed told to sawabas who are his followers as holy book as Qur'an ,
    Think about it prophet do not know to read now how he can read it to the re check it's written perfectly as word to word, or adulterated by sawabas with Thier perception,
    For example Socrates and Aristotle philosophy no one can can tell or prove that Socrates words because it's written by Aristotle..
    U need to belive in all 4 holy book before Qur'an thats The Scrolls/Suhuf of Abraham/Ibrahim (a.s). The Torah/Taurat of Moses/Musa (a.s). The Zabur/Psalm of David/Dawud (a.s).
    Engil bible isa /jesus Christ (a.s)
    Nearly more than 1,60,000 prophet sent by Allah in the history of this earth since Adam (a.s) so you have to respect that can't mock or call names yeah..
    Experience Islam and don't follow as Muslim be true Islam.. sending some stupid picture reading Qur'an and pretending to have a experienced knowledge of Islam , you have only informative knowledge of Islam which is borrowed or told by some one with greed of having a 40 virgin in heaven man's fantasy not by your Allah so get a fix in your brain and we talk yeah more .. I did studied and followed for 14 years and did went to Islamic class for 8 years one year to study Hafiz.. and meaning of Qur'an.dont be young dumb full of cum

• tws gay club but no homo

@Julia

How I know this,you may ask. Its very simple-just read Quran casually

• Yes you've to read the entire Quran and the entire verse-containing passage & not only selected verses taken out of context & not from sources fully dedicated against Islam since in my experience there are very popular sites that are fully dedicated to spread misinformation against Islam. If you want to learn about any faith it is better to learn from only religious texts & scholars & not from sources dedicated against the religion. While coming to a conclusion about an issue,it is good to keep in mind all the verses regarding the issue.
    • Sometimes linguistic analysis is essential e.g. the word “Ayat” can have very different meanings that has given rise to very controversial interpretation by great scholars which can totally change the understanding about Islam. I don’t always agree with all scholars e.g. I disagree with the popular notion that a verse of the Quran can abrogate/cancel another.

In other words,in Islam sexism is mathematically established.

• Yes this Hadith indicates that a mother deserves 3 times better treatment than that of a father:
      A man came to Allah's Apostle and said,"O Allah's Apostle!Who is more entitled to be treated with the best companionship by me?"The Prophet said,"Your mother."The man said."Who is next?"The Prophet said,"Your mother."The man further said,"Who is next?"The Prophet said,"Your mother."The man asked for the fourth time,"Who is next?"The Prophet said,"Your father."(Bukhari 5971)

Secondly,the rape part. Muhammad was not a peaceful hippie like Buddha or Jesus. He was a warlord. He kept hundreds of sex slaves and raped women in front of their husbands,defeated in battle,before he executed or enslaved them

• There is no evidence that Prophet Muhammad ever raped anyone, let alone raping in front of husbands & based on historic sources and Sahih(authentic) hadiths, he was nice & polite.
      There is no evidence that he “kept hundreds of sex slaves”. But he had several wives at different times. From a historical perspective,those marriages were for political reasons
      He was not the only warrior prophet. Warrior prophets can be found in the bible also. In fact,war is a part of human history.

He personally slew 800 Jewish men and boys. Not in combat, no - he executed them. (Abu Dawud 4390)

The Hadith that you are indicating is ‘Abu Dawud 4404’:
    Narrated Atiyyah al-Qurazi:(from his viewpoint)
    ’I was among the captives of Banu Qurayzah. They (the Companions) examined us, and those who had begun to grow hair (pubes) were killed, and those who had not were not killed. I was among those who had not grown hair’(Abi Dawud 4404)

This Hadith doesn’t necessarily mention that Prophet Muhammad killed them

Narrated Abu Said:
    ’The people of Quraiza agreed upon to accept the verdict of Saad bin Muadh. The Prophet sent for him (Saad) and he came. The Prophet said (to those people), "Get up for your chief or the best among you!" Saad sat beside the Prophet and the Prophet said (to him), "These people have agreed to accept your verdict." Saad said, "So I give my judgment that their warriors should be killed and their women and children should be taken as captives." The Prophet said, "You have judged according to the King's (Allah's) judgment."’(Bukhari 4121&6262)

Very details can be known from Abu Said’s narration. No other Hadiths TMK give this much details about the incident of Banu Quraiza. So I am preferring this Hadith over other Hadiths. This is may be because Abu Said himself may have witnessed the incident. According to his narration, the order of execution was given by Sa’d bin Muaz & the tribe of Quraiza agreed with this verdict. Males who didn’t reach puberty were not executed. It specifically mentions that warriors were sentenced to death. I haven’t yet found any Hadith which says about the number of men executed. Different historic sources give different numbers of men executed. The number varies from 25 to 700.

• But according to this narration, Prophet Muhammad neither ordered the execution of those Jewish men nor he killed them personally

non-believers

To disbelieve that Joe's dad's name is Jack, you'll have to know the information first

A popular scholarly conclusion is that Allah may forgive any sin even without repentance except the sin of associating any partner with the one monotheistic god. So it may happen that certain non-muslims are granted heaven

you're supposed to follow Muhammads example

A few of the many reasons why Muslims should follow Muhammad though they usually dont:

• He who believes in Allah and the Last Day should either utter good words or better keep silence; and he who believes in Allah and the Last Day should treat his neighbour with kindness and he who believes in Allah and the Last Day should show hospitality to his guest-Muhammad(Muslim 47a)

• Malik bin Dinar relates:
      The Prophet never ever filled his stomach with bread, nor with meat except in the situation of dafaf. Malik bin Dinar asked a Bedouin man:What is dafaf? He responded: That he would eat with the people.(Shamail Muhammadiyah,Book 50 Hadith 350)

• Umar narrated:
      I heard the Prophet saying,"Do not exaggerate in praising me as the Christians praised the son of Mary, for I am only a Slave. So,call me the Slave of Allah & His Apostle."(Bukhari 3445)

• The Prophet said,"Free the captives, feed the hungry and pay a visit to the sick"(Bukhari 3046)

• Narrated Abu Huraira:
      The Prophet said,"If I am invited to a meal of trotters I will accept it; and if I am given a trotter as a present I will accept it."(Bukari 5178)

• Amrah reports that someone asked Ayesha."What was the usual practice of Messenger of Allah at home?"She replied:
      "He was a human from among other humans. He himself removed the lice from his clothing,milked his goats & did all his work himself".(Shamail Muhammadiyah,Book 46, Hadith 325)

• Ibn Umar narrated that a woman was found killed in one of his battles, so Allah's Messenger forbade the killing of women and children.(Bukhari 3015)

• The Prophet said,"Allah has forbidden you 1. to be undutiful to your mothers 2. to withhold (what you should give) or 3. demand (what you do not deserve), and 4. to bury your daughters alive. And Allah has disliked that A. you talk too much about others B., ask too many questions (in religion), or C. waste your property."(Bukhari 5975)

• Allah's Messenger said thrice, "Shall I not inform you of the biggest of the great sins?" We said, "Yes, O Allah's Messenger" He said, "To join partners in worship with Allah: to be undutiful to one's parents." The Prophet sat up after he had been reclining and added, "And I warn you against giving forged statement and a false witness;I warn you against giving a forged statement & a false witness." The Prophet kept on saying that warning till we thought that he would not stop(Bukhari 5976)

• Muhammad:The world is sweet and green (alluring) and verily Allah is going to install you as vicegerent in it in order to see how you act. So avoid the allurement of women: verily, the first trial for the people of Isra'il was caused by women. And in the hadith transmitted on the authority of Ibn Bashshar the words are:" So that He should see how you act."(Muslim 2742)

• Narrated Jubair bin Mutim:
      That he heard the Prophet saying,"The person who severs the bond of kinship will not enter Paradise"(Bukhari 5984)

• Narrated Anas bin Malik:
      The Prophet was not one who would abuse(others) or say obscene words, or curse(others) & if he wanted to admonish anyone of us,he used to say:"What is wrong with him,his forehead be dusted!"
      (Bukari 6031)

• Narrated Anas:
      I served the Prophet for 10 years, and he never said to me, "Uf"(a minor harsh word denoting impatience) and never blamed me by saying,"Why did you do so or why didn't you do so?"
      (Bukari 6038)

• Narrated Al-Aswad:
      I asked Aisha what did the Prophet use to do at home. She replied. "He used to keep himself busy serving his family and when it was time for the prayer, he would get up for prayer"
      (Bukhari 6039)

• Narrated Buraidah:
      from his father who said: "Whenever the Messenger of Allah dispatched a commander of an army he would exhort him personally; that he should have Taqwa of Allah, and regarding those of the Muslims who are with him; that he should be good to them. He would say: 'Fight in the Name of Allah and in Allah's curse. Fight those who disbelieve in Allah and fight, dont be treacherous,nor mutilate,nor kill a child."(Tirmidhi 1408)

• Narrated Abu Musa Al-Ash`ari:
      The Prophet said,"On every Muslim there is enjoined(a compulsory) Sadaqa (alms)." They(the people) said, "If one has nothing?' He said, "He should work with his hands so that he may benefit himself and give in charity." They said, "If he cannot work or does not work?" He said, "Then he should help the oppressed unhappy person (by word or action or both)." They said, "If he does not do it?" He said, "Then he should enjoin what is good (or said what is reasonable).' They said, "If he does not do that''' He said, "Then he should refrain from doing evil, for that will be considered for Him as a Sadaqa (charity)"(Bukhari 6022)

• Narrated Abu Musa:
      Allah's Messenger said, "He who has a slave-girl and educates and treats her nicely and then manumits and marries her, will get a double reward."(Bukhari 2544)

• Narrated Salim Abu An-Nadr:
      (the freed slave of 'Umar bin 'Ubaidullah) I was Umar's clerk. Once Abdullah bin Abi Aufa wrote a letter to 'Umar when he proceeded to Al-Haruriya. I read in it that Allah's Messenger in one of his military expeditions against the enemy, waited till the sun declined and then he got up amongst the people saying, "O people! Do not wish to meet the enemy, and ask Allah for safety, but when you face the enemy, be patient, and remember that Paradise is under the shades of swords." Then he said, "O Allah, the Revealer of the Holy Book, and the Mover of the clouds and the Defeater of the clans, defeat them & grant us victory over them."(Bukhari 3024)

etc

Islam Muslim

"Islam" means "submission" & "Muslim" means "one who submits/surrenders(to Allah)". So,a person who isn't officially muslim can be muslim by definition.

From an Islamic viewpoint,pre-Mohammedan people who submitted to the one God are also Muslims. It is possible that different non-Abrahamic religious figures were prophets sent by Allah.

There's also the part where men are allowed to strike their men. Sura 4, verse 34 establishes that a man is allowed to hit his wife if she disobeys him, in all matters.

A Quranic verse allows to beat wife if she is too disobedient. It is sexist but Islam is no more sexist than most major religions when interpreted in their actual form. IMO some non-Abrahamic religions are a bit more sexist than Abrahamic ones.
    Sexism in Islam gets more attention than that of other religions due to current geopolitical trends.

I don’t prefer beating wife & neither do the muslims I know IRL as Muhammad never did so.

But

• Allah 's Apostle said, "Treat women nicely, for a women is created from a rib, and the most curved portion of the rib is its upper portion, so, if you should try to straighten it, it will break, but if you leave it as it is, it will remain crooked. So treat women nicely."(Bukhari 3331)

• The Prophet forbade laughing at a person who passes wind, and said, "How does anyone of you beat his wife as he beats the stallion camel and then he may embrace (sleep with) her?" And Hisham said,"As he beats his slave"
      (Bukari 6042)

• Narrated Aisha:
      that the Messenger of Allah said: "The best of you is the best to his wives, and I am the best of you to my wives, and when your companion dies, leave him alone."(Tirmidhi Vol 1,Book 46,Hadith 3895)

• O you who have believed, it is not lawful for you to inherit women by compulsion. And do not make difficulties for them in order to take [back] part of what you gave them unless they commit a clear immorality. And live with them in kindness. For if you dislike them - perhaps you dislike a thing and Allah makes therein much good(Quran 4:19)

• Narrated Sa'd bin Abi Waqqas:
      Allah's Messenger said, "You will be rewarded for whatever you spend for Allah's sake even if it were a morsel which you put in your wife's mouth."(Bukhari 56)

• Sulaiman bin Amr bin Ahwas said: “My father told me that he was present at the Farewell Pilgrimage with the Messenger of Allah. He praised and glorified Allah, and reminded and exhorted (the people). Then he said: 'I enjoin good treatment of women, for they are prisoners with you[This worldly life is like a prison for the believers], and you have no right to treat them otherwise, unless they commit clear indecency. If they do that, then forsake them in their beds and hit them, but without causing injury or leaving a mark. If they obey you, then do not seek means of annoyance against them. You have rights over your women and your women have rights over you. Your rights over your women are that they are not to allow anyone whom you dislike to tread on your bedding (furniture), nor allow anyone whom you dislike to enter your houses. And their right over you are that you should treat them kindly with regard to their clothing and food.”(Ibn Majah,Vol 3,Book 9,Hadith 1851)

Hitting is subject to the condition that it should not be harsh or cause injury.

But it is still sexist & according to authentic records,Prophet Muhammad never beat anyone except in war nor did he take personal revenge

1 or 2 Sahih records suggest that he once hit the chest of his companion and his wife(According to the contexts, he hit them affectionately and as a part of intimate body language and not for punishing).

So, an ideal muslim should neither beat anyone nor take personal revenge unless he is in war.

Even though some sexism exists in Islam, many verses say to treat women & wife nicely.

Scientifically,men & women specialize in different aspects due to some neurological & biological differences.Men are better in some aspects & women are better in some aspects

& Inherent cognitive difference between men & women is due to evil heterosexuality

Islam is also the only world religion that retains its followers membership by threatening to kill those that leave it. This is set by Muhammad's example. Hadith, Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 52, Number 260.¨

The Hadith that you mentioned says that Ali(the 4th successor) killed those people & it wasn't Prophet Muhammad.

Once some apostates were sentenced to death by Prophet Muhammad. But they were not simply apostates: they betrayed and killed a man and stole his camels.

He didn't punish an innocent apostate according to a Sahih Hadith:
    It was narrated that Ibn 'Abbas said:
    "A man from among the Ansar accepted Islam, then he apostatized and went back to Shirk. Then he regretted that, and sent word to his people (saying): 'Ask the Messenger of Allah [SAW], is there any repentance for me?' His people came to the Messenger of Allah [SAW] and said: 'So and so regrets (what he did), and he has told us to ask you if there is any repentance for him?' Then the Verses: 'How shall Allah guide a people who disbelieved after their Belief up to His saying: Verily, Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful' was revealed. So he sent word to him, and he accepted Islam."(Nasai 4068)

But Islam permits(not obligates) death penalty for public apostasy.
    Religious belief is very important to cope with this inherently unfair world full of cruel people.
    If there are multiple faiths,tribes & cultures in a society,it may create chaos & people may start fighting each other which is a significant demerit of multiculturalism,diversity,pluralism & 'tolerance'.

Exploiting the inherent tribal mentality of mankind is important to unite people from different backgrounds irrespective of their birth identity under the banner of a single faith and thus forming an altruistic human brotherhood.

Scientific studies reveal that religious belief in general has a very positive impact on our mind and body

Impact of Islamic prayer on brain:
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4086364/

https://hospitals.jefferson.edu/news/2016/11/case-series-examines-brain-activity-during-islamic-prayer.html

But Islam is not the only world religion with such laws. TMK there’s an ethnic religion that even approves of death sentence for ignoring Sabbath.

I think many who are hated for being muslim are actually muslim-born people who are either non-believers or who dont know much about Islam

There's also the practical evidence. 18,000 deadly terror attacks committed explicitly in the name of Islam in just the last ten years. (Other religions combined for perhaps a dozen or so).

There's also gay evidence. Millions of deadly crimes committed explicitly by Heterosexuality in just the last few years. (Other orientations combined for perhaps a dozen or so). Even if you consider per capita crime & percentage, people who were responsible for gay things like murder,war,rape,terrorism,slavery,inquisition,wiping out natives etc throughout human history were very straight.

Straight people from different homophobic religions have killed millions of people though people ignore these heterosexual atrocities:
    Largest events of death
    Although you are gay, you should verify the authenticity of these information

Ironically,the largest "Islamic" empire i.e. the Umayyad Empire was established by the greatest enemies of Prophet Muhammad: some of who later "converted" to Islam. It was the dynasty that killed Ali,the beloved cousin of Muhammad & ended the 1st Islamic Caliphate. The father of the 1st emperor of this "Islamic" empire was Abu Sufyan(who later "converted" to Islam), one of the greatest enemies of Islam,Muslims and Muhammad.

Muhammad stoned a woman for adultery, (Muslim 4206)

Here is the entire Hadith: https://sunnah.com/muslim/29/35
    Muhammad refused to punish her several times but the adulterer kept on insisting & he even prayed for her after her death. Prophet Muhammad was a ruler. So if he didn't punish criminals(murderers,rapists etc) it would be injustice to his people.
    He also said to keep the adultery of people secret to protect them from legal punishment i.e. the aim is not to simply punish but to prevent sexual immorality that creates family chaos

Ever heard an eye for an eye?

Yes in old testament:
    You must show no pity:life for life,eye for eye,tooth for tooth,hand for hand,and foot for foot(Deuteronomy 19:21)

If the world applied that logic, "An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind.", wise words as said by Gandhi.

Theoretically & practically false

Muhammad had a different idea, though.
    "If then anyone transgresses
    the prohibition against you,
    Transgress ye likewise against him"
    (Quran 2:194)

These are not words of Muhammad but from Quran. The entire passage applicable for a particular time-period says muslims not to transgress and to attack only if attacked

• "And hasten to forgiveness from your Lord and a garden as wide as the heavens and earth, prepared for the righteous Who spend[in the cause of Allah] during ease and hardship and who restrain anger and who pardon the people- and Allah loves the doers of good"(Quran 3:133-134)
    • "Whoever does not show mercy to the people,Allah will not show mercy to him"-Muhammad(Tirmidhi 1922)

Jesus?
    "If someone strikes you on the right
    cheek, turn to him the other also."

It is indeed kindness but from a realist perspective not defending yourself is dangerous

There's also the matter of holy wars. These two prophets had entirely different ideas when it came to those, and war in general. Not only due to their actions in life, but also their preachings. Lets compare them.
    "I have been commanded to fight
    against people till they testify that there
    is no god but Allah, and that Muhammad
    is the messenger of Allah"
    (Muslim 1:33)

One’s personality cannot be judged only by 1 or 2 statements. One's whole life needs to be analysed to judge a person.

An entire religion cannot be judged only by a few aspects. All aspects need to be analysed.

Sometimes what is apparently bad is overally good in the long run.

Prophet Muhammad’s wars were mostly defensive. Context is important because Jesus Christ didn’t really mean something bad when he said, “Think not that I am come to bring peace on earth: I came not to bring peace, but a sword” or “if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one”

all that don't believe in Allah must die or convert to Islam

Many people who are not officially muslim also believe in one God(i.e. Allah). They may or may not call Him by a different name.

And there is no compulsion to accept Islam:
    There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion. The right course has become clear from the wrong. So whoever disbelieves in false deities and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold with no break in it. And Allah is Hearing and Knowing.(Quran 2:265)

A final comparison will be the simple fact that Muhammad crucified people.

False
    I have found only 1 Daif(weak) hadith in which someone narrates that Prophet Muhammad ordered crucifixion of some murderers. Other Sahih versions of that hadith doesn't include the "crucifixion" part. Daif(weak) Hadiths should not be taken in consideration & most scholars reject the truthfulness of Daif Hadiths.
    Experts divided the accepted hadiths into some categories:

1. Sahih(authentic): if it fulfilled the highest conditions of acceptability
    2. Hasan(fair): if it fulfilled the minimal conditions of acceptability

The hadeeth scholars divided the rejected hadiths into some categories:

1. Da'if(weak): if it failed to meet any of the conditions of acceptability
    2. Mawdu(fabricated): if its isnad(chain of narrators) includes anyone who was a liar or accused of lying

In many cases,they also used other terms in addition to these. They sometimes described a daif hadeeth as batil(false), especially if it was extremely daif; or they described its isnad as talif(worthless); or they described a mawdu hadeeth as makdhub(lie) & so on

Such categorization is done based on the chain of narrators,reliability of narrators & other criteria. For example,the Hadiths in the books Sahih Muslim & Sahih Bukhari are all Sahih & these were selected following highly strict criteria. Daif Hadiths don’t have a sound chain of narrators.

Both Muslim Apologists & Anti-Islamic groups often abuse these unreliable Daif(weak) Hadith to support their cause & they should refrain from doing so for the sake of truth.

Almost all Hadiths I mentioned in my posts are Sahih & 1 hadith is Hasan ig

Jesus was himself crucified, simply due to the fact that he did not comply in belief to others.

• Prophet Muhammad’s father died before his birth. His mother died when he was 6 & his grandfather died when he was 8

• His haters once put camel’s intestine on him when he was in prostration while praying. The garbage put on him were so heavy that he couldn’t lift himself from his position

• When he was cast out of the city of Taif with blood flowing from wounds after being stoned in the streets,he didn’t take revenge.
      The Prophet,still bleeding, his shoes wet with blood,said, “No! Rather,I pray that Allah blesses their children to be Muslims and worship Him alone. Even if they have rejected Islam,I pray that Allah blesses their progeny to be Muslim.”

• He & his companions had to eat animal skin and tree leaves due to severe hunger & poverty when he was besieged in a valley for years

• Enemies broke his teeth in the battle of Uhud

• Out of his 6 offsprings,his 5 children(2 sons & 3 daughters) died in front of his own eyes. Only 1 daughter survived

• He had to tie stones to his stomach due to severe hunger. His grandchildren used to cry due to lack of food. If he was a tyrant,he could easily manage foods from his people by unjust measures as he was the ruler

• After the Conquest of Mecca, Muhammad asked the people of Quraysh what they expected in their treatment from him. The Quraysh knew they had confiscated the wealth of the Muslims, expelled them & then begun a series of wars – actions that would demand strict retribution. The Quraysh knew only one thing would spare their lives–the generosity of Muhammad. They immediately replied that they expected nothing but goodness & generosity from him & that he would deal with them kindly because he was, “a generous brother, son of a generous brother”
      The Prophet smilingly said,“I speak to you in the same words of Prophet Joseph, peace be with him, who spoke to his brothers,” and he recited a passage from the Qur’an relating to the story of Joseph: “No blame will there be upon you today. Allah will forgive you; and He is the most merciful of the merciful.”[12:92] Then he announced,“Go wherever you want today you are free!”

On top of all this, Islam is against democracy

On top of all this,Islam is against LGBT. It can't exist in a gay society with a gay government if you were to follow the beliefs advocated by the Quran and holy texts

It's pretty obvious what the answer to your question is.

it's pretty obvious that you are homosexual ❤

As a final gift, I leave you this wonderful quote:
    "Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar!"

There are even more wonderful quotes:

• “The lies(Western slander) which well-meaning zeal has heaped round this man(Muhammad) are disgraceful to ourselves only.”
      ― Thomas Carlyle, in 'On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History'
    • “The personality of Muhammad, it is most difficult to get into the whole truth of it. Only a glimpse of it I can catch. What a dramatic succession of picturesque scenes!
      There is Muhammad, the Prophet; there is Muhammad, the Warrior; Muhammad, the Businessman; Muhammad, the
      Statesman; Muhammad, the Orator; Muhammad, the Reformer; Muhammad, the Refuge of Orphans; Muhammad, the Protector
      of Slaves; Muhammad, the Emancipator of Women; Muhammad, the Judge; Muhammad, the Saint. All in all these magnificent roles, in all these departments of human activities, he is
      like a hero.”
      ― Prof. KS Ramakrishna Rao, in 'Muhammad:The Prophet of Islam'
    • “It is a great shame for anyone to listen to the accusation that Islam is a lie & that Muhammad was a fabricator & a deceiver. We saw that he remained steadfast upon his principles,with firm determination;kind & generous, compassionate,pious,virtuous, with real manhood,hardworking & sincere. Besides all these qualities,he was lenient with others,tolerant,kind,cheerful & praiseworthy and perhaps he would joke and tease his companions. He was just,truthful,smart,pure,magnanimous & present-minded;his face was radiant as if he had lights within him to illuminate the darkest of nights;he was a great man by nature who was not educated in a school nor nurtured by a teacher as he was not in need of any of this”
      ― Thomas Carlyle,in 'On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History'
    • Michael H. Hart in his world-famous book mentioned Prophet Muhammad as the most influential human in history based on different criteria:
      “My choice of Muhammad to lead the list of the world’s most influential persons may surprise some readers and may be questioned by others, but he was the only man in history who was supremely successful on both the religious and secular levels,”
      -Michael H. Hart,in ‘The 100: A Ranking of the Most Influential Persons in History’
    • "I have always held the religion of Muhammad in high estimation because of its wonderful vitality. It is the only religion which appears to me to possess that assimilating capability to the changing phase of existence which can make itself appeal to every age. The world must doubtless attach high value to the predictions of great men like me. I have prophesied about the faith of Muhammad that it would be acceptable to the Europe of tomorrow as it is beginning to be acceptable to the Europe of today. The medieval ecclesiastics,either through ignorance or bigotry, painted Muhammadanism in the darkest colours. They were in fact trained both to hate the man Muhammad and his religion. To them Muhammad was Anti-Christ. I have studied him — the wonderful man,& in my opinion far from being an Anti-Christ he must be called the Saviour of Humanity. I believe that if a man like him were to assume the dictatorship of the modern world he would succeed in solving its problems in a way that would bring it the much-needed peace and happiness. But to proceed, it was in the 19th century that honest thinkers like Carlyle,Goethe and Gibbon perceived intrinsic worth in the religion of Muhammad, & thus there was some change for the better in the European attitude towards Islam. But the Europe of the present century is far advanced. It is beginning to be enamoured of the creed of Muhammad."
      — Sir George Bernard Shaw, in 1935, in an interview with Abdul Aleem Siddiqui which is recoded in a periodical published by the 'All Malaya Muslim Missionary Society' in Singapore called 'The Genuine Islam'[Vol. 1(1936)],the periodical is held in the National Library in Singapore and at the New York Public Library

But previously,before the interview,in 1933,in a letter(to the Reverend Ensor Walters) Bernard Shaw said that Islam is intolerant & praised Hinduism for tolerance.
    But from a realist perspective,some intolerance can be good in the long run for overall well-being of people

• "He Was Sober & Abstemious In His Diet, & A Rigorous Observer Of Fasts. He Indulged In No Magnificence Of Apparel, The Ostentation Of A Petty Mind; Neither Was His Simplicity In Dress Affected, But The Result Of A Real Disregard To Distinction From So Trivial A Source – In His Private Dealings He Was Just. He Treated Friends And Strangers, The Rich And Poor, The Powerful & The Weak, With Equity, & Was Beloved By The Common People For The Affability With Which He Received Them, & Listened To Their Complaints. – His Military Triumphs Awakened No Pride Nor Vain Glory, As They Would Have Done Had They Been Effected For Selfish Purposes. In The Time Of His Greatest Power, He Maintained The Same Simplicity Of Manners & Appearance As In The Days Of His Adversity. So Far From Affecting Regal State, He Was Displeased If, On Entering A Room, Any Unusual Testimonial Of Respect Were Shown To Him"
      -Washington Irvin,in 'Mahomet and His Successor'

• "He Was Caesar & Pope In One;But He Was Pope Without The Pope’s Pretensions, & Caesar Without The Legions Of Caesar. Without A Standing Army, Without A Body Guard, Without A Palace, Without A Fixed Revenue, If Ever Any Man Had The Right To Say That He Ruled By A Right Divine, It Was Muhammad; For He Had All The Power Without Its Instruments & Without Its Supports"
      -R. Bosworth Smith, in 'Muhammad & Muhammadanism'

• "Serious Or Trivial,His Daily Behavior Has Instituted A Canon Which Millions Observe At This Day With Conscious Mimicry. No One Regarded By Any Section Of The Human Race As Perfect Man Has Been Imitated So Minutely. The Conduct Of The Founder Of Christianity Has Not So Governed The Ordinary Life Of His Followers. Moreover, No Founder Of A Religion Has Been Left On So Solitary An Eminence As The Muslim Apostle."
      -D. G. Hogarth, in 'Arabia'

• "By the One in Whose Hand is my soul! The Hour will not be established until predators speak to people & until the tip of a man's whip and the straps on his sandal speak to him, & his thigh informs him of what occurred with his family after him"-Muhammad prophesied(Narrated by Abu Said Al Khudri, Grade:Sahih, Jami` at-Tirmidhi 2181)

A biography of prophet Muhammad:
    The Sealed Nectar by Indian writer Saifur Rahman

• Assalam alaikum to all happy being,
    Holy Qur'an wonderful information can't be denied, Well reading a same book again and again trying to make a different sense of it called madness.
    dealing a same dealt part and preaching past memories of prophets , and giving advice to live life for future from past memories of some one else is insanity .
    One more thing if Allah exist after I die , I will jump myself to hell and ask Allah a permanent job as a punisher..
    I will show some sympathy , empathy not to give a hard punishment for you or to your loved one.. I will be there not to worry folks !!
    I would be so bored fucking that same virgin and living in same as yesterday's for eternal life in heaven do not sound interesting to me as
    hell sound very interesting and fascinating to me and all the crazy funny people is sinners, will rocking more than heaven so I accept and choose hell with my Consciousness and awareness.. if Allah exist so ??

• @Muslim Mr Muslim do you know prophet Muhammad is a Jew before he claimed himself as prophet of Allah uncle was Jew and died as a Jew , Abu talib leader of quraishi clan and these are Jewish tribe Shepard

• @HOS respect👊🌹, i'm muslim but i love either christian or catholic, Religion is enough in heart and how to nice behave not insult to other..

@knownsense Yes from an Islamic perspective, it is possible that non-Abrahamic figures including Zoroaster or Dharmic figures like Buddha and different ancient Hindu figures were inspired and sent by the god since there were messengers for every community of the world. But may be they called the one monotheistic god by a different name.

And basically "Islam" means "Submission" and "muslim" means "one who surrenders/submits (to Allah/the god)". So technically a person who is not officially a "muslim" can by definition be a "muslim" and can be a part of "Islam"

As a Gay, i think gays from the LGBT community can also be divinely inspired ❤

• @AllAboutGay, to accept islam, you need to belive in prophets before Muhammad who weren't successful, and it says 1,67,000 more prophet sent by Allah to restore order to this earth for man kind to Thier perticular time and period, yakub (a.s) mention about gay or lesbian times ..which no one speak much about it .. and Allah do not care who you are what you are? Muslims followers of Islam made rules and regulations prophet didn't made it he preached like Socrates and Aristotle was a fellow told Socrates existed and his idea through his perspective , not Socrates.
    Sawabas had own ideology and perspective in the name of Muhammed because they are sawabsd had their own agenda brought a sect in Islam ambali , Maliki, shafi , Sunni, and there are two more sect Muslim do not consider they are Islam that's Shia , Sufi, zorastra, zastura was just in time of Islam started spreading could say .. funny but all follow quran,understanding in Thier perspective and made different sect..
    So don't follow prophet be like one .. that's message all known prophet gave universal knowledge..

@knownsense Yes all humans should join LGBT following your example to achieve the Universal Knowledge ❤

• Iam hindu and i think there should be only one religion thats humanity which this world needs. god has made us similar but we human are separated in the name of allah, jesus and ram...

• Not ..at all .no religion teaches to kill..its just their wrong interpretation

• @devstranger first of all hindhu is not a religion it teachings 5 Vedas and Mahabharata Ramayana is a epic battle, bagwathgeeta is collective information of Vedas..
    So please experience your own relegion which is not nut say it is so study well and experience is important.. follow we shall speak do noy give borrowed ideas as your yeah

By using TalkWithStranger, you are accepting our privacy and usage terms . You must be 18+ or 13+ with parental permission to use our online chatting site.