• First of all the world is known for it's repetition in many ways, and in my opinion there is nothing new under the sun. You might be inspired something, and feel compelled to claim it for your own name, or brand etc, but more than likely you are not it's owner, or the original designer, nor idealist despite what you might think. Vanity is very deadly! Competition stifles growth as there is always a winner, and a loser. One who will hold their head in shame, and the other to gloat, or feel superior. In my heart I feel that it is much more important to share knowledge, and to help one another to grow rather than to strive to be a winner against a desired loser, or rival. Children are often competed against by their own parents, and visa versa. There's always a temptation to be some kind of Alpha, or Omega, but let it be known when you observe your own failures, as well as those around you that none of us are worthy to be any kind of good ruler or teacher. Humility is far superior, but often unrecognized.

• Beautiful to read something intelligent in this cesspool of oversexed 14 yr olds and the deviants looking for them. Just because I’m lonely it doesn’t mean I’m alone. I crave deep conversations and awe-inspiring insights. I miss laughter and joy. I hate this world but I love life-just not mine in particular. Than you for sharing your thoughts.

• @Zelda99 I completely agree.

• It's like I always say to my ten kids, 'In the game of petty, chattering middle class sibling rivalry, you WIN or you DIE', and then I make them fight in the desert ala James T Kirk fighting The Gorn, complete with music, and whoever stands victorious will inherit my design consultancy business.