• @TheRisingSun

Distrust as well.

• @davitchen
    [1] Maybe this also depends on the location/region. In places where homosexuality is not allowed (i.e., the muslim communities), you won't see this girl-girl relationship.
    [2] Those who came from a serious break-up, sometimes, have tendencies to love those of the same sex (i.e., due to distrust, etc, etc.).
    [3] Booming gay population and environmental influence.

• @Leoweirdo said in Are men failing? Why?:

@davitchen
    [1] Maybe this also depends on the location/region. In places where homosexuality is not allowed (i.e., the muslim communities), you won't see this girl-girl relationship.

Absolutely true. This supports the argument that the actual change is simply the acceptence by society.

[2] Those who came from a serious break-up, sometimes, have tendencies to love those of the same sex (i.e., due to distrust, etc, etc.).

For girls it is often the (bad) relationship to the father that makes them distrust men. For boys in turn it's a bad relationship with the mother, sometimes a too close relationship. But often there are no visible reasons at all. I mean even 5% of all sheep are gay, and it prolly has nothing to do with the bad relationship to the parents or a bad breakup :joy:

[3] Booming gay population and environmental influence.

To be completely honest, I don't really think there is a boom. I don't think more and more people are turning gay. Those who are that way feel more free to announce it publically that's all.

• Banned

This post is deleted!