• Woohooo more riddlessss!!! πŸ˜‚
    I have an exam in less than half an hour but idk why I’m doing this now, I just felt like it πŸ˜‚

1. What room do ghosts usually avoid? @Mr-Ghost

2. If you have me, you usually want to share me. But once you share me, you haven't got me. What am I?

3. A lady named her children: Dominique, Regis, Michelle, Fawn, Sophie and Lara. What will she name her next child? Jessica, Katie, Abby or Tilly? (@Michaelele don’t blame me, I’m not doing this on purpose, the question was like that already :shrug: , and @Issamemario gets to be in the question too yay kat!!) πŸ˜‚

4. Five @VioletApple are in a basket. How do you divide them among five girls so that each girl gets an apple, but one apple remains in the basket? (Sorry @focus you gotta share your apples 😝)

5. A petshop owner had a parrot with a sign on its cage that said "Parrot repeats everything it hears". Mr Mango bought the parrot and for two weeks he spoke to it and it didn't say a word. He returned the parrot but the shopkeeper said he never lied about the parrot. How can this be?

INSTRUCTIONS:
    Kindly use SPOILER TEXT this time if you’re planning to give away all the answerss πŸ˜‚

• One Woman Army Banned

@Lime said in Riddlessss part 2!! πŸ˜‚:

Woohooo more riddlessss!!! πŸ˜‚
    I have an exam in less than half an hour but idk why I’m doing this now, I just felt like it πŸ˜‚

1. What room do ghosts usually avoid? @Mr-Ghost

2. If you have me, you usually want to share me. But once you share me, you haven't got me. What am I?

3. A lady named her children: Dominique, Regis, Michelle, Fawn, Sophie and Lara. What will she name her next child? Jessica, Katie, Abby or Tilly? (@Michaelele don’t blame me, I’m not doing this on purpose, the question was like that already :shrug: , and @Issamemario gets to be in the question too yay kat!!) πŸ˜‚

4. Five @VioletApple are in a basket. How do you divide them among five girls so that each girl gets an apple, but one apple remains in the basket? (Sorry @focus you gotta share your apples 😝)

5. A petshop owner had a parrot with a sign on its cage that said "Parrot repeats everything it hears". Mr Mango bought the parrot and for two weeks he spoke to it and it didn't say a word. He returned the parrot but the shopkeeper said he never lied about the parrot. How can this be?

INSTRUCTIONS:
    Kindly use SPOILER TEXT this time if you’re planning to give away all the answerss πŸ˜‚

1.LIVING ROOM
    2.SECRET
    3.TIlly??
    4.5th girls apple is in the basket(gets both apple n basket)
    5.Deaf(parrot)??

• @Lime 1. It's Living room
    2. Secret
    3. Tilly
    -She's following Do, Re, Me, Fa, So, La, and then Ti
    4. These 4 sheilas will get their apple but this fifth sheila get her apple still in the basket.
    5. The parrot is Deaf

C'MON DWARFIE MAKE IT HARD! 😝

• @prisoner
    Woohoooo good job! πŸ‘
    But seriously, does no one ever read my instructions before answeringgg? πŸ˜‚

• @VioletApple
    YOU AGAIN!! 😀
    READ. THE. INSTRUCTIONS. :face_palm:
    I’ll give harder ones once my exams are over πŸ˜‚

• @Lime Nonono I will never follow it like everrrrrrr HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

• What room do ghosts usually avoid? @Mr-Ghost

sarcastic: so funny, huh

alt text

• Watch Anime Eyes Music Lovers Gamers

@Lime said in Riddlessss part 2!! πŸ˜‚:

What room do ghosts usually avoid? @Mr-Ghost

well, the answer should be living room

You know, i'll leave this quote here, about the life (being alive, idk how it feel)

Disappointment will come when your effort does not give you the expected return. If things don’t go as planned or if you face failure. Failure is extremely difficult to handle, but those that do come out stronger. What did this failure teach me? is the question you will need to ask. You will feel miserable. You will want to quit, like I wanted to when nine publishers rejected my first book. Some IITians kill themselves over low grades – how silly is that? But that is how much failure can hurt you. But it’s life. If challenges could always be overcome, they would cease to be a challenge. And remember – if you are failing at something, that means you are at your limit or potential. And that’s where you want to be.
    Disappointment’ s cousin is Frustration, the second storm. Have you ever been frustrated? It happens when things are stuck. This is especially relevant in India. From traffic jams to getting that job you deserve, sometimes things take so long that you don’t know if you chose the right goal. After books, I set the goal of writing for Bollywood, as I thought they needed writers. I am called extremely lucky, but it took me five years to get close to a release. Frustration saps excitement, and turns your initial energy into something negative, making you a bitter person. How did I deal with it? A realistic assessment of the time involved – movies take a long time to make even though they are watched quickly, seeking a certain enjoyment in the process rather than the end result – at least I was learning how to write scripts, having a side plan – I had my third book to write and even something as simple as pleasurable distractions in your life – friends, food, travel can help you overcome it. Remember, nothing is to be taken seriously. Frustration is a sign somewhere, you took it too seriously.

by Chetan Bhagat

• @Mr-Ghost
    10 points for that quote bout life and another 10 bonus points for being a ghostieeeee!! πŸ˜‚
    But minus 10 points for the peeling part 😀