• If someday the teleporter were created, how would things be, how would the world be then, how revolutionary would it be to be able to go from one place to another with such ease, in addition, what changes would it create in society with the fact that technology has advanced so far?

• @Mr-Ghost
    The first assumption to arrive at is whether the teleporter will be as flexible as the Space Stone in Infinity War OR will be a fixed machine located in various places in the form of certain teleportation booths which will be used for transportation as the Chimneys in Harry Potter series.

Will it be available to public at large or will it be in the hands of the select powerful few?
    Now, assuming it is made available to public at large then would there be restrictions on places that they can visit aka the fixed stations or can they travel anywhere AND If they're available to a select powerful few then would they use it to abuse the not-so-powerful people by invading their privacy anytime, anywhere and anyhow they wish to?

Now, there is no denying the fact that it would be 'a big-step in the evolution of mankind' and a great technological advancement but I feel it should be kept limited to those scientists who invented it unless it can be made available for public with certain limits and restrictions thereby limiting its cons and enhancing its pros. The Scientists can use it for their experiments and also manage and try to increase its range. Now, space travelling would be quite revolutionary. We could all leave earth and depart to a planet more new and full of resources and then start exploiting it. Wouldn't that be fun?

• @Mr-Ghost said in If someday the teleporter were created...:

If someday the teleporter were created, how would things be,

First of all, that thing will be secret from normal peoples, and
    The person who made that will use for his profit .. (If I made that I do the same...😂). Then after inventor's dead he will give that to other person or destroy it...
    But if he/she wanna use that for good use.. Maybe he/she will compete airlines companies or establish a private space
    Exploration co. , that would be revolutionary..

how would the world be then,

Maybe people go to work on other country n live in another one.. If if happens maybe there will a country full of companies and factory .. And one only for residential house.. Another only for agriculture purpose .. In short some side of world is more polluted n other is less..
    Or
    Human can find other planet to polluted/live there
    Or
    All countries will reserve one planet for their peoples

how revolutionary would it be to be able to go from one place to another with such ease,

It is really good for long distance travel .. Coz airplanes produce lots of pollution ..
    Btw is that really possible with harming human body ?
    I guess humans get some new disease
    Idk much what really happen but people maybe give body test before teleporting themselves

in addition, what changes would it create in society with the fact that technology has advanced so far?

People who do online dating will build more strong relationship..
    Or
    Cam girls be like pay me I'll come in seconds at ur place xD
    Or
    Prisoner's family or their partner in crime can meet when ever the want.. And prisoners can go to their home or everywhere when no one is keeping eye on em
    Or
    Military will use that to throw bombs at terrorist camps.. Maybe vise versa 😅

• @Ash33 said in If someday the teleporter were created...:

Damn. Didn't think about that.

• @Wolfie_11 said in If someday the teleporter were created...:

@Ash33 said in If someday the teleporter were created...:

Damn. Didn't think about that.

😂😂

• @Mr-Ghost it would be easier for me to see my mom everyday.