For One & All Of This TWS Land We Live In 🦁

• Hella Assassins Animal Club

I have been thinking for a while of ways to bring this site together ....
    How to make it Great again...
    So I offer you this idea.
    I wish to get the site taking part in a site wide game .....

A game of Role Play.

It's quite simple ....

• you can be who you want to be,
    • live where you like
    • and
    • work or learn where you like!

To start the game ... take some time to decide your role, then reply here with your character details.
    People need to know who's who after all xD

To kick things off,

My character is the beautiful Lioness that shares the castle with my King Tiger @DayShifter .
    We take the private jet to places far and wide....
    So ... have a think, make your choices and lets Role Play

Thx @DayShifter to write in words 🙈😘

• SPARTAN GSP Patrol - The Proofreaders

@LionCara
    I'll be Supershit, the trusty pilot of your and @DayShifter 's private jet.

Woops, guess it's game over for the three of us.
    Well it was fun roleplaying with you all, cya.

• Hella Assassins

Great Concept. I doubt the "Site Wide game" execution, but I would just do my part.

I am an alternate version of The Current World Wolfie from the Dark Multiverse.
    I'm the hybrid of Wolfie and his Evil ex, whom he finally killed thereby corrupting his morales and unleashing his mind to the monstrous thoughts that took over him.
    I shall not spare any sane soul in this world, and every insane shall have my support to spread just one and only one common goal....Chaos.
    Brace yourselves, its about to get DARK.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

The joker who laughs

• One Woman Army

I never gave up on my dream being a princess and now is my chance!

Title: Kara Dreemurr, princess of the Underground.
    Domicile: 200 meters below the Untersberg, located inside a giant underground cavern and living inside the underground castle. There is also a city. With beings.
    Education: Homeschooled by my royal mother, the queen of the Underground. Everything else was taught from the royal scientist and the librarby. I love books.
    Occupation: Sweeping the red leaves at HOME, watching out for any other humans that could fall down into the Underground. Being a human princess.
    My duty is to free the beings from the Underground. But i need 7 human wizard souls in order to break the barrier.
    Now there is a task that will take a while to accomplish...

Feel free to "drop in" at any time you like to.
    But don't expect to leave this place so soon.

= )

Two pictures for those who have a hard time imagining the place:

024 .png

024.png

• One Woman Army

Okay great!!
    I'll be "sup"erman of tws.
    Here's my theme song:

"THE HERO YOU LOVE, WHAT'S SUP?"

There's a hero out there,
    that is always near,
    and vigilantly purusing the comments,
    to insert his little moments,
    to bring in a little brightness to yo life,
    and fuckk up the darkness with his might.
    Y'all have heard his name,
    because Sup can put you to shame,
    with his prowess of gif game,
    knowing how to handle every situation,
    with a magnificent application,
    of his mental cognation,
    so you best be stepping now,
    if you don't want to see how,
    he'll best you in this field of battle,
    that will finish you as he cackles!

-- @US-poet

• SPARTAN Fake Moderators Music Lovers

@LionCara

OI

Ill be:

OI

My trusted members 😁 you had already been given roles
    @lime @rupin @hanastrawberry @pinkyy @prisoner @VioletApple @Lord-Rorschach

• Hella Assassins Fake Moderators

@LionCara

I'm "Hugo" also know as "Lurker" or "the one who Lurks".
    At 1st sight i'm a completely normal human, that doesn't likes to be the center of the attention so he decides to Lurk and stay in the shadows away from the commotion of life in TWS.
    I often come out "to play" when I find something or... someone interesting, tho my alien/demon nature ends up making me hurt or push away the people that try to get close to me! I'm some sort of forbidden fruit that corrupts people that tries to get to me!

• Fake Moderators Freedom Writers - Writing

@Brain-Yam I'm your Agent Scarlet Violet version 7.9. A Violet Catwoman. Your cold blooded and heartless Assassin that surely will protect you at any cost winks

• The BatSheep

@TheRisingSun
    Wooow , that was a close ass call .... My Lion and I hadn't made it to the runway ... omg ... what am I todo about my jet 🤔
    aero

• Name: Nyx

Character: Princess of the wild

Abode: Some deep forest no human will ever ruin by setting foot on

Powers: Can communicate with animals and plants who regard her as their friend (:DD); Knowledge about this world's sciences and human behaviour; Can control the elements to some extent.

Weapons: Daggers; Bows and arrows; Martial art (karate).

Occupation: Healing humans psychologically and employing them to try and make this a better world (operates online); Protector of The Wild; Fighting alien monster intruders.

Trivia: Likes to travel to human settlements to learn more about them and meet special gifted people; Is friends with Loki and has worked with Doctor Strange (THEY ARE NOT DEAD -_-); Has been a student at Hogwarts and Camp Jupiter; Favourite travel destination is Middle Earth; Loves cats; Has unchanging physical appearance.

• My name is John Smales. I live in a semidetached house in Aalmeston, a medium-sized town on the smallest continent of the Northern hemisphere of Planet LionCara. I am 40 years old, and the rep for a company that manufactures kettle-descaling swabs. My working area covers a thirty mile radius, mainly the lowlands which border the Untersberg area and the Land of Nyx. I drive a Toyota Auris.
    Generally, I liaise with the owners of small hardware shops, to make sure their stock levels remain at a satisfactory level based on market trends. I enjoy eating tomato or chicken soup at small restaurants or supermarket cafes, sometimes reading a biography or non-fiction book.
    In my spare time, I enjoy long walks in the countryside, and my favourite animals to see are: cows, horses, chaffinches, starlings, sheep, sparrows and moorhens.

• Hella Assassins

There was a boy
    A very strange, enchanted boy
    They say he wandered very far..

Very far, over space and time, until he fell on this place.

The planet Earth is blue
    And there nothing I can do.

@spaceboy said in For One & All Of This TWS Land We Live In 🦁:

And what about your clones army?

I've killed all of them in my latest trainning 🤷
    I found out they were draining my own lifeforce to remain alive, so I've grew stronger!

• Fake Moderators We Are Groot! Movie Buff Gamers Global Moderator

@Lurker how can you be so sure they’re all dead? 😂 I’m sure there’s a group of them left alive, reproducing at an unbelievable rate, waiting to overthrow you
    Be careful 😏

• Fake Moderators We Are Groot! Movie Buff Gamers Global Moderator

@Lurker said in For One & All Of This TWS Land We Live In 🦁:

@AdmiralJudith

In my intense years of trainning I developed senses beyond human comprehension thus making me be able to tell and feel the presence of those around me. I've developed a bound between me and my clones which allowed me to establish the exact number of clones out there + I made sure the clones itself couldn't clone themselves, making me the only clonable subject!

WITH THAT SAID! Yes, I am sure I am safe, tho i'm always free to plot world domination with you 😏 😂

oi, now that just sounds like a load of hocus pocus 😂

World domination wouldn't be enough for me 😏
    hmmm but let's say you did have such abilities
    what if in the mean time, someone stole a strand of your hair while you were distravted and that someone used your DNA to make new clones, building the greatest army ever known without you suspecting a thing
    you can never know 😄

@AdmiralJudith

In my intense years of trainning I developed senses beyond human comprehension thus making me be able to tell and feel the presence of those around me. I've developed a bound between me and my clones which allowed me to establish the exact number of clones out there + I made sure the clones itself couldn't clone themselves, making me the only clonable subject!

WITH THAT SAID! Yes, I am sure I am safe, tho i'm always free to plot world domination with you 😏 😂

• Fake Moderators Freedom Writers - Writing

@VioletApple I'll protect y'all even if it cost my life muah

• Fake Moderators

I’m limeeeeeee!! 😂
    The bestestt awesomestt amazingest and sexiesttt king that everrr lived 😂

@Lime

I don't associate with groups or armies as I am a one man army 😏
    Thanks for the generous invitation 😊

@Lime and @Brain-Yam

Don't take it personal guys, I can be hired as a freelancer assassin tho 🤷 😂

By using TalkWithStranger, you are accepting our privacy and usage terms . You must be 18+ or 13+ with parental permission to use our online chatting site.