• I’m sure we all feel some sort of anxiety. Some of us get severe anxiety, others just get fairly anxious. Shite, I’m anxious right now. But we all have different ways of dealing with it, or some don’t deal with it at all.
    How do you deal with anxiety?

• @Div
    Correct.
    We, as humans, overthink.
    Think back to the times you were a child.
    Have you overthought every possibility and action beforehand back then?
    No.
    No one really did.
    And that allowed us to live a carefree life, albeit one without having to take care of any greater responsibility for yourself and others.
    So there you have it.
    Simply put:
    Responsibility = Anxiety

• i really dont feel anxiety alot, but when i do some hot chocolate seems to help.
    and some calming music.

• @TheGoldenMole Anxiety as a state of natural alert is always welcome. A little adrenaline is always good to feel alive. It becomes pathological when it comes to controlling all the expectations of the subject. We can gradually test our anxiety states, never abruptly and know our limits, which can be overcome over time. If it is a limiting state then it is advisable to seek psychological help, since psychiatry is a powerful industry specialized in drugging people without helping them to experience difficulties and procrastinating the opportunity of self knowledge, except exceptions where chemically there is chemical imbalance of receptors and neurotransmitters as noradrenaline and serotonin.

• @TheGoldenMole Any of us can develop pathological anxiety, such as in cases of post-traumatic stress, such as undergoing assault, accidents, threats, intimidation or even public speaking. What worries a lot are the cases of panic syndrome, agoraphobia and other anxiety disorders. Therapies are still the most recommended path.

• @Karina-Kara alt text

• @Indrid-Cold I preffer Spider Man. Nikita Kruschev and Mikhail Gorbachev denounced Stalin's crimes, since the Gulags, oppress all of Eastern Europe. Bitter memories of Ukraine in 1927 and of all nations subjugated by the red wave.

• @Berin But deep down, you kinda like the guy.

• @Div @Karina-Kara What about the kind of anxiety that has no origin? Some times I get really anxious and there is not really a reason why, I'm not-or shouldn't be- stressed, or over thinking, yet my chest is heavy, my heart is beating fast, and my mind is blank as to why.

• Hyperventilating occasionally, cold showers etc

• @TheGoldenMole
    Such unknown causes are still unexplainable to me.
    I try to calm myself down or look for reasons to be so anxious in such cases.
    If you are feeling watched, then let them. They can only gaze afterall. Close the blinds. Turn off the lights.
    If you feel being stalked and followed, evade and hide. Hark for odd sounds and movements.
    Maybe there is a reason afterall.

• @Div said in How do you (if you do) deal with anxiety?:

@TheGoldenMole said in How do you (if you do) deal with anxiety?:

@Div @Karina-Kara What about the kind of anxiety that has no origin? Some times I get really anxious and there is not really a reason why, I'm not-or shouldn't be- stressed, or over thinking, yet my chest is heavy, my heart is beating fast, and my mind is blank as to why.

That sounds like a medical issue @TheGoldenMole to me. You better consult a professional, regarding that.
    Take Care :+1:

oh that's nice :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

• @Karina-Kara perhaps that is true. Next time I will give myself a reason to be anxious, though im not sure if ill be able to find one

• @TheGoldenMole said in How do you (if you do) deal with anxiety?:

I’m sure we all feel some sort of anxiety. Some of us get severe anxiety, others just get fairly anxious. Shite, I’m anxious right now. But we all have different ways of dealing with it, or some don’t deal with it at all.
    How do you deal with anxiety?

It's true that from time to time, we experience anxiety. As early as 1 year old (or earlier) there will be a time that we become anxious of something or someone as our reaction. Blame this to the chemical reactions in our brains and to our hormones.. LOL.Well, as to asking how I deal with anxiety.Especially the "early adulthood anxieties" I only do these things to overcome this problem..
    1.I breathe slowly and deeply because when we are anxious, we tend to have that trembles and palpitation.It gives you a serene mood after
    2.I pray; I talk to the universe and to the omniscient creature. I jot it down too. It helps me lessen the burdens of the negative outcome
    3.I listen to calming music. Any genre of music depends on my mood of the day. 😂
    4.I trust myself for the greater outcome. I always remind myself for that
    5.I bear it in mind that everything will be alright and let things happen according to HIS will.

I hope it will hepl you overcome anxiety. I can add more btw if you want, I just don't want to spam you with these. Lol
    I'll just give you the 5 rule of my fingers. :)

• just by writing it down. it helps to calm down.

• @TheGoldenMole
    I try to find something more worst then that .. N thinks its not worst situation ..
    Or just listen songs..
    Or talk with myself to find solution .. 😅 sometimes it works for me

• @TheGoldenMole I just keep myself busy or give myself an outlet of sorts. A lot of the time I remind myself I’m overreacting if I get too paranoid as I get super anxious over the smallest of things, but I have a few coping mechanisms that help me as well.

• @TheGoldenMole good question me mate. i suggest you eat alot or you just sleep or you do the exact opposite. by which i mean do some good amount of exertion

• @cjko Thank you all of those sound like good tactics. If you have more and you are comfortable sharing I will be happy to know them