• I know it is sometimes a joke to be "pervy" and to make pervy jokes.... but where's the decency?
    I see multiple men having laughs (I hope theyre jokes and laughs) when talking towards girls about nudity or sexual references. Now I haven't been on here long, but I have only seen guys do it, and I have only seen them do it towards girls. It would seem more like a social norm if guys also did it to guys and girls also did it to girls and guys, but all I've seen so far are guys making pervy jokes towards women. I understand it is a joke, but am I the only one who sees this as partially creepy and disrespectful?
    Please let me know if this is normal or if I'm just being a little biiiiiiitch. If everyone is cool with it then I guess I don't mind, but I wouldn't want someone to talk to my mom, sister, daughter, and so on the way I've seen the guys on here talk to girls.

• I haven't noticed this myself. I mean, presumably, the pervy disrespectfulness will die a natural death once the ladies stop responding to it, and the whole dynamic is replaced by the kind of verbose, Will Self-style essays which I always use in TWS conversations.

• @Indrid-Cold From what I've seen they don't reply, but they still get them

• @TheGoldenMole Its just guys being guys, tho its NOT to be encouraged and nobody does that... but having a place where nobody knows you irl brings out their wild side and honestly brings out the piece-of-shit mentality they have...Also you're not hypersensitive at all..if anything everyone should think like you do:v:

• @The-insaint24 that makes more sense and thank you

• All i can say to this matter is that nobody is innocent.

• @Karina-Kara What do you mean by that?

• @TheGoldenMole I mean, it is quite prevalent to be honest. Though, I’m not the best gal to ask on this matter since if I make pervy jokes as well, and if it gets too awkward, I just either stop the convo or troll. Just praying that boundaries are known and acknowledged, but unfortunately, they usually aren’t. I’ll be hoping for the best for everyone and that no discomfort shall meet you in this matter ig. All in all though, as long as I know them somewhat and know they’re joking (unless the feelings are reciprocated), I’m fine with it. Right off the bat is a no-no, though.

• @TheGoldenMole

I believe being pervy is ok, ONLY IF both parties are ok with it. Everyone has their kind of humour and mind, mines' pretty twisted and pervy, tho I would never push it against someone that isn't into that, It's not funny to get pervy and kinky with someone that isn't into that, the problem is that this website is plagued with ppl that are too thirsty and they go around asking every single female to dm them :shrug:

• @TheGoldenMole I think that guys make those jokes about women who open theirselves up to it. If a woman shows too much skin or something like that and kind of is lust full then men can’t always help themselves to think those thoughts. It goes two ways I guess. Yes it is disgusting and disrespectful towards women to repeatedly make indecent jokes or comments about them or anything but it’s also very disrespectful towards men if a woman misleads them. I’m not on either side here, it’s a reaction for a reaction and it goes on to infinity.
    One or two jokes is okay but when it becomes a habit it becomes a problem.

• Can I try to be annoying funny for a second?
    Your profile has 69 views.
    Goes back to the shell

• @BabyArtist said in Is this a problem or am I just a sensitive baby?:

@TheGoldenMole I think that guys make those jokes about women who open theirselves up to it. If a woman shows too much skin or something like that

I think a woman should be able to show as much skin as she wants without having to worry about being harassed. I mean men do it all the time and they hardly have to worry about things like that

and kind of is lust full then men can’t always help themselves to think those thoughts.

I also think this is horrible. Even if they have those thoughts they don't have to act on them.

It goes two ways I guess. Yes it is disgusting and disrespectful towards women to repeatedly make indecent jokes or comments about them or anything but it’s also very disrespectful towards men if a woman misleads them. I’m not on either side here, it’s a reaction for a reaction and it goes on to infinity.
    One or two jokes is okay but when it becomes a habit it becomes a problem.

I guess it depends on what you mean by mislead. I've seen a woman just ask a man for directions and they will slobber on her like a dog wanting meat. I'm just starting to think that some of these guys don't know courtesy and how to be civil because they were never taught to be

• @TheGoldenMole I perfectly understand what you mean. We all have our own opinions. To be honest there are lots of sides behind this subject. Yes men can control their thoughts and they do sometimes act on it. Not all men are like that though so we can’t blame everyone. A lot of guys are bad but a lot of guys are good too. It depends on how you want to see them.
    If a guy does that with a woman who just asks a simple question then they are probably bad. We can’t really judge anyone in this matter because there is a reason why this guy is like this. It all goes back to the family line.

By misleading I mean like when a woman for example goes clubbing and they decide to show a bit too much. Obviously a guy will get the wrong idea. I think you can also dress how you want and no one should think those thoughts and stuff. A guy could think those thoughtha even if a woman isn’t wearing very open clothes. We can talk about this the whole time.
    Just remember I’m not for it or against it, I just lift my opinion and I respect your opinion.

• @BabyArtist Yeah, that makes sense. I guess there are both good and bad guys as well as good and bad girls.

• @TheGoldenMole
    I think all of them have diffrent thoughts n here all r hiding their identity so no one is innocent here

• @Saloniii so you don’t think they are like that in person?

• @TheGoldenMole Without any proof i won't say that so ....
    May be they r or may be not only they know what they are ..

• @TheGoldenMole Anytime

• @TheGoldenMole No i don't :joy: