YOU UP AND FREE....WELL I GOT A CHALLENGE FOR YOU!

• Yeah you read that right! A challenge!!!!!

Well it's again about story writing but this time.....you gotta write about magic....and it shouldn't be a love story. I will provide with a beginning and you will have to continue it. The winner will be the one having the most upvotes.
    Good luck my friend!

It was dark....dark enough to let creepy wood scare the hell out of me.....but I was the son of the high priest...i shouldn't be scared like that.....so I....

• @cutekanak said in YOU UP AND FREE....WELL I GOT A CHALLENGE FOR YOU!:

Yeah you read that right! A challenge!!!!!

Well it's again about story writing but this time.....you gotta write about magic....and it shouldn't be a love story. I will provide with a beginning and you will have to continue it. The winner will be the one having the most upvotes.
    Good luck my friend!

It was dark....dark enough to let creepy wood scare the hell out of me.....but I was the son of the high priest...i shouldn't be scared like that.....so I....

I took my magic pillow and rest my head on it. Everything that's on my mind will come true and I can talk my friends from afar through mental telepathy. I can control their mind and their dreams too. Whenever my friends think of something bad, it notifies me out of the blue. So , I 'll control and talk them just like a peek-a-boo. Thus, whatever evil thoughts they had , I'll just pop on their minds and remind them for the best things to do. :)

• @cutekanak So i... Decide to roast a wild chicken alive for dinner, but since i skiped fire magician school for the 30th time i burn the chicken by accident , i become enraged and whitout a thought and i elecktrocute all the little helpless critters and everything that lifes through their fu cking tiny litte skulls on the way home. After a long journey of not giving a fck i come home, my dad tells me to teleport the trashbags outside but i'am to lazy to do it and try to say something to avoid doing my chor3s,
    i tell him 'You' re not my real dad', he doesn't know what to say, succesfully i proceed to spend the rest of my day on www.talkwhitmagicians. Com

• @cutekanak said in YOU UP AND FREE....WELL I GOT A CHALLENGE FOR YOU!:

press on in the darkness until I find the stairs to the abandoned basement. I put the key inside the keyhole and turn it until I hear a clicking sound letting me know the door has been successfully opened.
    There was no natural lighting and the electricity wasn't installed in this part of the house, so I reach out for my pocket and use the dim light of my lighter to see where I was going. In horror I find a demonic circle drawn in the middle of the room and lots of blood. I let out a small wheeze when I heard the door being shut right behind me. I quickly move my lighter around to check if someone else was inside the room but the silence of the room makes me realize I am in deep trouble... I start to feel something pressing against my back... I think to myself how did the walls get so close to me? I'm being dragged towards the center of the demonic circle...

And thus @ObviouslyLucifer was born :joy: