• Banned

Is it better to do things right? Or to do the right things? Why or why not? Is it better for our lives to do something the right way in order to get something accomplished successfully in any way possible or is it better to do the right thing, even if it means causing damage to friendships and relationships? Lets dive deep into this one my peepz lol I saw this question on an integrity questions sheet so don't give me credit for this haha

• @SoFa_king_Cody Its always better to do the right thing. You can have all the accomplishments and success you want, if you don't have any friends or loved ones to enjoy it with then its pointless

• Banned

@Zen00 Thats a good point but what if the right thing to do goes against what your friends or family want you to do?

• @SoFa_king_Cody I consider "the right thing" as something that is beneficial to me and the people I care about. If they want me to do it or not, I will do it as long as I have their best interest in thought

• @SoFa_king_Cody It is always better to do the right things whatever cause it will bring coz for me integrity matters.. It is always Him who weighs all things not others,so keep doing right :-)

• Banned

@Bela-Hella I agree, integrity is very important for me and a hard truth is always better than an easy lie :)

• Banned

@Zen00 Good answer, I agree, sometimes what is best is the least popular option

• Banned

@SoFa_king_Cody said in On the topic of deep discussion:

Is it better to do things right? Or to do the right things? Why or why not? Is it better for our lives to do something the right way in order to get something accomplished successfully in any way possible or is it better to do the right thing, even if it means causing damage to friendships and relationships? Lets dive deep into this one my peepz lol I saw this question on an integrity questions sheet so don't give me credit for this haha

Doing the right things right..

• @SoFa_king_Cody

It's very subjective saying we are doing something cuz it's better for someone else and in lots of cases we misjudged what would be better for that said person. I can think of some times where my parents, friends or even life partners at that specific time did something based on what they thought it was better for myself and themselves and ended up doing exacly the opposite of what I'd like em to do.
    This is a really problematic case but usually, if something affects me and only me I do what I feel it's right.and if affects me and other ppl around me, I do what they claim to be better even if it goes against what I intended to do. It is just me but I rather have important ones comfortable and satisfied then having them hurt with my actions.

• It’s pretty much the same thing... and doing the right things and doing right is always the best thing to do because good things will happen to you afterwards.

• @SoFa_king_Cody

Do the Right thing the Right way

Why ?, because its the right thing to do ....
    Why Not? because it makes you the idiot of any given situation...
    This simple analogy comes from birth, the way you are brought up, the way this leads to you dealing with things and how you approach a given situation (good or bad).
    Its the fundamentals that our parents and their parents before them installed into each and every one of our blood lines.

If you try to fight against the way you were brought up (again good or bad, values or not) it can be compared to trying to saw wood against the grain .... it's a whole lot harder than it should be.