Would you want to be immortal?

• Soul Searchers

My own thoughts: I have always been curious about immortality, because for me life feels far to short do pursue all my interests. I think we could achieve it in the coming 100 years, through DNA viruses that can lengthen telomeres and/or other advanced medical procedures. An other way, would be to make a backup of your neuron patterns and transmit them to a clone, a bit like altered carbon. Only for me that wouldnt be prefered, it would then just be my copy living on and not me. Curious about what you guys or girls think about it

• @M22-Holland

It's a scary yet powerfull concept to be explored. I've always wondered about it, but being immortal might be "for too long" for some people, as for others might be too short 😂 It's really a matter of perspective I guess.
    On the immortalitty topic, I started to believe it might be possible when I 1st heard about that immortal fish. I don't know much about it but I read somewhere that someone found a fish that never ages and only dies victim to his predators!

View More Recent Topics