• Gamers

Oh yes , the topic we all love , gaming

as we all know the Golden Era of Gaming ended in 2011 , and 2015 killed any chances of it returing , let me talk about some of the good old games , which i still play , and everyone should check them out and also problems i have with new era of gaming

1st topic : graphics
    oh graphics , i hate them , they make the games load longer , and are useless , so fun > graphics

2nd topic : general gameplay
    let's be honest , the gameplay mostly sucks nowadays , remember good storylines? , those are rare today , but to keep it short i won't go too in-depth

3rd topic : fun
    alright , since graphics became a big thing , it's not even that fun , I remember fucking around in games and just playing them having fun , today i just launch GTA 5 and turn it off immidiately , so this will end the complains now straight to the good games

S.T.A.L.K.E.R series
    Oh boy , the best game i ever played , the S.T.A.L.K.E.R from shadow of chernobyl to clear sky , loved all of them , now that S.T.A.L.K.E.R 2 is coming out big shout outs to the makers of this game , and i don't even think S.T.A.L.K.E.R 2 will be that good , but i'll check it out and maybe make a thread about it , overall the best game there is , go buy it or just download it right now and play it , you won't regret it , great story line , awesome shooter action and vodka that saves you from radiation

Metro 2033
    If I had to include stalker , i can't forget Metro 2033 , there's really nothing much to say about it except it's really similiar to s.t.a.l.k.e.r and since s.t.a.l.k.e.r is THE BEST POST-APOCALYPTIC game there is and I just really love it <3 , overall metro is a good shooter

Bioshock
    I can't forget Bioshock , the legendary shooter game with one of the best storylines you can find , i loved it , also 2K australia developed it , and as the patriot that i am , shoutouts to them

Portal
    The great puzzle game , valve did a great job developing it , with amazing storyline and jokes this game made it on the 4th place

now , this is the end , if you wanna make me part 2 or follow-up on this go for it
    and comment d o w n b e l ow

also no classic console games were included because that would take me ages to write

also if you were expecting facts , they're coming back soon

• @jessicagrant

Want a topic about mmo's, pretty please! :sweat_smile: <3

• @jessicagrant I started playing games back in the days of Manic Minor, Jetset Willy ang Q Bert. But the rest game I got into, both the story and the graphics for the time, was called Skystrikers Run. This game was a side scroller with a massive 4 levels. It took me years to complete it... but for all the hours and hours it took me... wow, such a great game.
    My next big hit was a top down/side view game called Repton. It spawned so many follow ups it just seemed to go and go. Great game with some awesome puzzles.
    When Mario came I must of spent hundreds on the arcade machine, so when it came to the NES it was like the icing on the cake.
    Then of course Sonic. I mean, the way this little blue dude paved the way for the future.
    Like you I could go on and on, but I won’t.

• Bioshock! Totally, one of the best!

• @asiana hi

• @jessicagrant What about Witcher 3 and some other games? They had perfect balance in good gameplay, story, next-gen graphics

• @what-is-this first of all , i focused on the Golden Gaming Age , Witcher 3 is from 2015 , and 2015 fucked up everything , and mostly the graphics ruin the game , mostly by the fucking slow loading