• Don't know where else to put thisuntil now. I want to help people with a passion project, to do the first step and start the damn thing. I have no qualifications whatsoever and am also very young to give advise(25). Still, I feel confident that, by posing tbe right questions, I can help you realise what you already know. Here is my mail adress ifyour curious and want to test me [email protected] I am not gonna charge you anything, since this is a passion project of my own.

• @marco-graff said in I'll help you overcome procrastination:

Don't know where else to put thisuntil now. I want to help people with a passion project, to do the first step and start the damn thing. I have no qualifications whatsoever and am also very young to give advise(25). Still, I feel confident that, by posing tbe right questions, I can help you realise what you already know. Here is my mail adress ifyour curious and want to test me [email protected] I am not gonna charge you anything, since this is a passion project of my own.

Passion project?

• I think I need your help. I procrastinate sometimes.. how can I finish reading novel book ? cause I can't finished it.. I always stopped at the middle and start reading another book. Thanks angel :)

• @azriel By passion project I mean a project, that is really meaningful to you. A project, that you want to do, even though you won't be able to make money off of it. I emphasize the money aspect of it, because I feel like in our western culture, to make a living seems to be priority number one. Everything we do is always aiming at a career goal of some sorts, I realised that about myself aswell.