• @rendezvous ikr

• @rendezvous LMAO!! I fucking said no because you fucking pissed me off first over saying "mOrE lIkE sTuPiD oPiNiOn". Honestly, what's the point of you wanting to still keep in touch with me when we aren't going to even talk in the future (I don't know about that), even when I said I was leaving TWS for good (I failed again) and you agreed and said you were going to leave too, look at you now. Still stuck in the void huh? I am mean to everyone because of everyone here like to side with the wrong people (like that Italian purple ringed baby gap who was born in Canada to be set up for adoption) and people here just don't know how to tolerate others. Remember when I told you that Batman told everyone a ridiculous thing about me and meg saying I sent a dick pic to her and most managed to believe him? I actually lost my marbles on that one. You know why I take it on everyone here? Because this site is a piece of shit, just like you. This site is only a moment of time, this site is just involved with my teenage years currently. If I had the chance to leave this shithole that keeps destroying and changing every bit of me, I will not hesitate. This site is pointless, so why not just do a bunch of shit here? Honestly, you just choose to not understand others, if you did this all wouldn't happen in the first place and I would still continue living out of this dumb site and not hold a grudge against you. You're arrogant. I am going, to be honest, you are intelligent, and I am fascinated. But you just took it to the next level just because I was being distant towards you. I hope you enjoy idiots siding with you and keep upvoting you while downvoting me because they are also just like you. This site would be better if it was in the past, the past that never involved people like you.

• @goldie you have vpn? Cause if you want to leave so badly please take it off and let me fucking ip ban you I’m sure all the other mods will agree with the ban.

• @vampire_queen I don't know who you are but you can try, I am still one of the superior users anyways. ^^

• @goldie said in No one cares if it’s your birthday Judifh:

@vampire_queen I don't know who you are but you can try, I am still one of the superior users anyways. ^^

Such a high ego you have their Fanta. Check my profile I’m abby. So please instead of complaining about wanting to leave so badly, give us a reason and a way to ban you. I would be happy to assist your exit😄😄😊😊

• @vampire_queen eh I never really cared anyways

• Gamers

@basic-bitch I care. @WtfJudith mai fren😁

• @pugopilis said in No one cares if it’s your birthday Judifh:

@basic-bitch I care. @WtfJudith mai fren😁

lov u 2 fren 😘

• @wtfjudith Shucks

• @pugopilis oof lmao... relatable