Hitler killed 6 million Jews & he was a Christian. Does that mean all Christians are Killers & Terrorists?

• @alwaysstranger yeah, i agree and in support to stop bad ideology, such as the Narcissism , fascism, racism and other anti-humanity "ism" movement .. they are terrible to the end , be it even in the disguise of a particular religious name, but taking "ALL" religion with the same umbrella of being "BAD IDEOLOGIES" is really not a fair deductive approach.

• @sheapard "we are rational thinkers at this very best modern age, and I kinda like hold not to take religion as the culprit."

Let's see if that's true

(THE NOT RELIGIOUS)

93% of all astrophysicists don't believe in god and the rest are either agnostic abd there might be 1-3% that are actually religious
    80% of biology professors do not believe in god and the rest are either agnostic and there might be 3-6% that are actually religious

(THE RELIGIOUS)

Let's take a very modern country like American for example

Because Christian Christianism teaches that the earth is less than 10000 years old (it's actually 4,5 billion years old according to science) and the adam and eve story (of course that's not true since all life evolved from other animals and we evolved from earlier apes and we technically are classified as neo(new) apesl

60% of Americans don't believe in religion because of evolution

45% believe that we lived with dinosaurs because if we didn't then the earth wouldn't be 6000 years old since as taught in Christianity

And a lot of Christians don't believe in the big bang because if it is true then the world wouldn't have been created in 6 days.

I THINK IT'S VERY CLEAR THAT RELIGION CAUSES PEOPLE TO BEHAVE IRRATIONALLY

• @alwaysstranger .. i get that point, some context of the bible with regards to scientific evidence are really really unparalleled. I agree to that. some biblical claims are bogus and lacks true validity, I really don't want to dive into the proving of the biblical text, but I will relax it to say, human corruption affected the total validity of their scriptures. I love science , it's objective it's deductive but not all it's claims are true or credible to deductive reasoning, an example with "Human Evolution" ..

• @sheapard you know that all of those things (except i don't think that the earth is less 10000 years old is also in the quran) are also in the quran right?

By the way. Do you also not believe in human evolution, i doubt that you like science if you do that. Because in his book, (The Greatest Show On Earth by Richard Dawkins) biology professor at the university of Oxford says that not believing in evolution is as irrational as not believing in the holocaust since they have a very big amount of scientific evidence but evolution has a lot more

• @alwaysstranger hahahha.. Richard Dawkins.. the exceptional great mind of these times.. a great guy, but common, evolution and holocaust is not in anyway same level of deductive approach when it comes to logically accessing the situation

• @alwaysstranger Regarding the Quran claims, it's mind blowing , i could fill this page with Youtube links showing some scientific fact that was available in the Quran 1400 years ago and science is just founding it out now with not to far years ago... I don't want to come in to science to Quran interrelations, but for the discussion, Quran is so much of the zenith when it comes to science around us

• @sheapard do you not believe in evolution?

• @sheapard the quran says the world was created in 6 days which is disproven my the big bang and it also says that adam and eve are real humans which is disproven by evolution

• @alwaysstranger Human Evolution .. Nope.. reasons.. so many, but i will say, it doesn't satisfy concrete logical deduction

• @sheapard I'll stop talking to you. Bye. A person can not be interested in science and not believe in human evolution at the same time unless he's crazy.

• @alwaysstranger The Quran actually postulates the big bang theory , a thousand plus years before science, the Quran talks about the expanding universe

• @sheapard you're an idiot. You can't believe in the big bang theory and that god created the world in 6 days. It's either one or the other

• @alwaysstranger the Quran reveals that " Have not those who disbelieve known that the heavens and the earth were of one piece, then We parted them... will they not then believe" Chapter21: verse3... this talking about big bang.. from one infinitely dense singularity

• @alwaysstranger said in Hitler killed 6 million Jews & he was a Christian. Does that mean all Christians are Killers & Terrorists?:

@sheapard you're an idiot. You can't believe in the big bang theory and that god created the world in 6 days. It's either one or the other

@Sheapard I'm still right about that.

• @alwaysstranger , common dude, you could keep the insulting sentiment aside

• @alwaysstranger , i understand the fact that you really don't understand something but rather than having a way to express our own approach of views you kinda like tend to become arrogant and dissuasive, The Quran reveals things in manner that shows relevance,

‘When Allaah wills something, all He says to it is “Be!”, once, and it is.’”

And there are many other verses which speak of this matter and explain it.

Once this is established, then why did Allaah create the heavens and the earth in six days?

For example, Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Indeed, your Lord is Allaah, Who created the heavens and the earth in Six Days, and then He rose over (Istawa) the Throne (really in a manner that suits His Majesty)”

[al-A’raaf 7:54]
    “Allaah mentions this period – i.e. six days – although if He had wanted to create it in an instant, He could have done so, because He is Able to say to it ‘Be!’ and is. But
    He wanted to:

Teach His slaves kindness and deliberation in their affairs.

Manifest His power to the angels step by step.

And there is another reason: He wanted to create it in six days because

Allaah has decreed a course for everything, for which reason He He delays the punishment for the sinners, because everything has an appointed time with Him.”

• @alwaysstranger
    Expansion of Universe
    One of the most subtle discoveries in science concerns the expansion of universe, its tendency constantly to extend its boundaries. This was something completely unknown to the human being until the last century. This mystery is, however, mentioned by the Qur’an in the following terms, which again bear witness to its remarkable profundity when discussing such matters:

“We created the heavens with Our strength and power, and constantly expand them”. (51:47)

• @sheapard @alwaysstranger said in Hitler killed 6 million Jews & he was a Christian. Does that mean all Christians are Killers & Terrorists?:

@sheapard you're an idiot. You can't believe in the big bang theory and that god created the world in 6 days. It's either one or the other

@Sheapard I'm still right about that.

• @alwaysstranger , i got these response and it's so logical to the core and i have also taken understanding from it..

Quran needs to be understood correctly and not literally translated word by word. Its not a text book of science either but provides ample scientific signs to those who actually ponder upon it.

The word yawm which in some places is translated as day, refers to other meanings as well depending upon in which context it is being used. Stages, period, or phases are some other meanings of the same word. Definition of this particular word is also given at another place within the Quran where its says that our one day can be equivalent to many thousand days for Lord Almighty. Point is, it is not our one 24 hour day which is being referred to when time of creation in mentioned.

Quran starts the history of the universe from a phenomenon similar to what was discovered in 1950s, and which we know as the Big Bang.

[21:31] “Do not the disbelievers see that the heavens and the earth were a closed-up mass, then We opened them out?”

Heavens and the earth in this context refers to what we now call the universe. The Arabic words used for the closed up mass (fa-ta-qa) and the opening of it (ra-ta-qa), very clearly refer to a concept of singularity and its well planned opening, not some random blast or explosion. Interestingly, this verse is also a prophecy, that it’d be the disbelievers (atheists) who would one day made this discovery. Observe the words of this verse again.

Then coming back to your question, Quran has mentioned the creation of the universe in six stages, not in six days, and has mentioned it in seven different verses. It has also divided these stages further, for those who want to better narrow down their research on these stages of creation. As I mentioned earlier, the Arabic word yawm, which is translated as day has also other meanings, stages or phases being two of them.

[25:60] He Who created the heavens and the earth and all that is between them in six periods, then He settled Himself on theThrone. The Gracious God! Ask thou then concerning Him one who knows.

[11:8] And He it is Who created the heavens and the earth in six periods

[7:55] Surely, your Lord is Allah Who created the heavens and the earth in six periods; then He settled Himself on the Throne.

[10:4] Verily, your Lord is Allah Who created the heavens and the earth in six periods, then He settled Himself on the Throne; He governs everything.

[32:5] Allah it is Who created the heavens and the earth, and that which is between them, in six periods; then He settled on the Throne. You have no helper or intercessor beside Him. Will you not then reflect?

[50:39] And verily, We created the heavens and the earth and all that is between them in six periods, and no weariness touched Us.

[57:5] He it is Who created the heavens and the earth in six periods, then He settled Himself on the Throne.

There can be a long discussion on various signs, hints and directions which these verses provide. But one thing is for sure, they all refer to six stages of creation and a final and last stage of sitting on the Throne.