• This is hard for me to choose. Damn. Ok ima make it where It can be a quote or song lyrics or a movie reference, or all 3 if you want. My favorite quote is this
    0_1526730685046_5d7328e7fd74874edda79bcf82573f85.jpg
    Oof my favorite song lyrics? Oh man this is tough. Its probably this,
    "I’m evil to the core
    What I shouldn't do I will
    They say I’m emotional
    What I wanna save I’ll kill
    Is that who I truly am?
    I truly don’t have a chance
    Tomorrow I’ll keep a beat
    And repeat yesterday’s dance"
    Fairly Local by Twenty Øne Piløts
    Honestly I really feel like I am evil when it comes down to it all. And literally if I try to save anything it will die. And I feel like I'm constantly repeating things and doing the same old stuff over and over. Now then my favorite movie reference. Oh this is also a hard one. Ok So I have to do 3.
    "I believe, whatever doesn't kill you, simply makes you... stranger."- the Joker
    "Why so serious?" - also the Joker
    And last one.
    "If you're good at something, never do it for free."- the Joker
    So there ya go. What are yours?

• @boots22 all in one

• @dinamo well fine then. Lol

• "End? No the journey does not end here. Death is simply a path. One that we all must take. When the veil of this life is pulled back, and the world turns to silver glass... Then you see it.
    What Gandalf... See what?
    White shores and beyond a far green country to a swift sunrise.
    Well, that's not so bad.
    No, no it isn't."
    Gandalf and Pippin, LOTR: Return of the King, Battle of Gondor

• @jacob55 nice!

• @boots22 I have wayyy to many quotes but here are some of my favourites:

“You learn more from failure than from success. Don’t let it stop you. Failure builds character.”

“We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated.” – Maya Angelou

"To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong."

"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life."

One of my favourite song lyrics:

"She said she wants to end it all when she's all alone in her room
    She cries
    The way she feels inside is too much for her
    When all you got is these four walls
    It's not that hard to feel so small..." - Sleeping with sirens

• @im-a-bae Damn those are good! And yeah same.

• @boots22 I don't understand whats with people copying the topics.
    https://chatrooms.talkwithstranger.com/topic/17969/what-s-your-favourite-quote
    This exact topic was posted like 3 days ago by @Kimmy159 and got replies as well. You want to revive a topic that had been long time ago, its fine.
    But no, this was just 3 days ago. If you wanted to tell everyone or ask everyone, just read the posts there and post your own as well. Its interesting how people can copy just for some upvotes or whatever the reason might be.

• @rendezvous I'm sure he didn't know that..I knew it was the same topic cuz I replied it in there but I didn't want to sound rude so I left it but I guess you're right but maybe it's not the same reasons you are thinking...

• @rendezvous I didn't even know she posted that dick head. Some of us have lives out side of TWS.

• @boots22 said in What are your favorite quotes?:

Some of us have lives out side of TWS.

Aww sure you do. And I bet its an awesome life that you have, that you decided to commit suicide 3 times and failed everytime. Your full life is a baby humor. So fucking hilarious haha.
    And yes, btw, is the life you are talking about is your online virtual pathetic on and off relationship?

• My favorite quote of all time, "Chivalry is dead."

• @rendezvous leave my boy alone that's number 1
    Number 2 rende dude you love anime characters while @BOOTS22 love a real girl so your not in a position to judge so husss

• @dinamo said in What are your favorite quotes?:

Number 2 rende dude you love anime characters

First for such a nice joke :

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

Dude, come on, get your ass out of your mind. Let alone loving anime, I won't even consider watching such a thing. Why do assume things?
    If nothing, I am the one who is insulting anime all over the pubcha and topics.
    So better research next time, before making an argument . :)))

• @rendezvous then what you call your profile ?your alien sweetheart ?

• @dinamo Dude, its the Knight King from Game of Thrones. I hope you understand the difference between an adult show and some fucking animated cartoons.

Again, research before you put forward a pathetic argument :)))

• @Rendezvous so your a science fiction enthusiat with no life.
    Conclusion:You don't even know what a girl means,you probably never had a gf and probably never will.
    That's the end of conversation 🙂try harder next time bro,no one can beat me at my game

• @dinamo hahahahhaahahahahahahhahahaaahahahaha
    dude why are u such a dickhead?
    Do you even see what the pfp of the person u say apparently "has a life" is?
    Its a fucking anime. So just use common sense and then put forward an argument next time. All it takes is a Google search and saves you from a lot of insults.
    (Just a friendly suggestion :) )
    And what game are u talking about exactly?
    Just a follow up question: are you a self rightist narcissist ?(just asking, No need to get worked up)

• "Lets not fight"
    Thats my favourite quote.