• I really don't know what to do, my girlfriend told me she was raped and she won't tell me who did it, when it happened and that she doesn't want me around and she wants to deal with it by herself I really don't know what to do

• don't leave her, she will hate forever and you'll be blamed all the time about, believe as much as she thinks she can deal with as much pain she'll go through, just be near her and don't include the subject every time you talk to her, just let her feel that everything is gonna be better

• @sybariumy I have only just found out about it but I'd never leave her.. she's the love of my life I could never live without her she just really wants to be alone but I know she she shouldn't be I just don't know what to do at the moment

• @ngr_reaver you gained my respect for that, just take it easy on her and keep on giving her the love and the reasons to make her love life, cause she's on a bad state that'll force her into hating everything

• @sybariumy thanks man, just the only thing making it very hard about this situation is she doesn't want to talk to me at all, I have tried talking to her for the past few days but I'm lucky to get a few texts a day...

• @ngr_reaver Believe me you got to step out of online messaging and bring her a warm care, for cold texts never do a thing, she needs real existing and social interaction, surprise her and go to her house or invite her out for a fresh air

• @sybariumy She broke up with me... And it's destroyed me.. she wants space because of what's happened and she said that means we can't be together anymore