If god created the universe, then who created god? (question for theists)

• Watch Anime Eyes

Lol, that isn't a valid argument

• GSP Patrol | The Proofreaders

@thestrangest Do you really want to do this here? Fine.
    .'
    Firstly, 'Good to know' not 'Good to now'. And you're welcome.
    If you want to talk about scientists then let's talk about scientists. Do you have any idea how many scientists believe in a (inactive) creator? Albert Einstein believed in the God of beauty his reasoning was that "the universe didn't have to be beautiful but it is". Dr Clifford Wilson believed in God and many others that you can look up for yourself. But wait, what are scientists trying to achieve in science? It's one thing, A unified theory of everything (Albert Einstein and Stephen Hawking dreamt of the day when a unified theory would prevail). Why have a unified theory? This is what Stephen Hawking said : 'To read the mind of God'
    Here's another comment he made on God : This contrasted with his 2010 book The Great Design, in which he said that the idea of God was "not necessary" to explain the origin of the universe as the laws of physics offer enough of an explanation. That statement that was seen as a change from his previous position on God and the universe as, in an interview with Reuters in 2007, Hawking said “I believe the universe is governed by the laws of science,” conceding that “the laws may have been decreed by God, but God does not intervene to break the laws.”
    What? He just said that there IS the need for a God to create the universe itself.
    Now for this 'Lawrence Krauss' you mentioned (i've never even heard of him). What i'm going to say right now is considered to be a fact, There is NO quantum scientist out there who is better than Hawking. So the best quantum scientist believes in God, this is someone who deals with the universe and it's wonders everyday looking for an explanation (Dr. Hawking produced a lot of papers that gave a lot of answers, specifically on a matter (pun intended) that even Einstein failed to decipher, I'm talking about Black Holes. So if he believes in a God, do you?
    Do you believe in the Big Bang Theory? Where nothing becomes something, tell me where or when in nature does a process take place where something is created out of nothing. There isn't one.
    Now to that picture about 3000 gods, Those 3000 are not gods, all Greek mythological gods are not gods, they are embodiments of characteristics. Gods like Venus they are what the Greeks admired and worshipped, this similar to what Einstein believed he believed in multiple 'characteristics' and claimed them to be his god. Things like victory (nike) they used these terms to 'describe' or attempt to explain what it is by giving it a personality that is why all their gods have human-like features and a human body.
    'Islam is in no way a good religion' and why is that?
    Do I think Islam is a religion of terrorism?
    Sure it is we kill for fun, i mean don't you believe all religions to be more or less the same, if you believe Islam to be a religion of terrorism then why aren't other religions like judaism, christianity, buddhism, hinduism religions of terrorism? is Islam different? Just like any other religion it has a God that the followers ship, so what's your reasoning for saying that?

@thestrangest You’re the one who thinks that he doesn’t believe in God, why would he even mention God when he was being interviewed on the beginning of the universe why would he bring up something so controversial. His claims are a bit contradictory but that i think is because he doesn’t want it to be true. Astrophysicists are scientists so i don’t know why you would separate them. And Stephen Hawking played a very big rolein quantum physics, he’s the one who invented quantum chess. Not to mention he specialized in black holes, which is branched as ‘quantum mechanics’ ‘quantum’ ‘q u a n t u m’ which makes him a quantum scientist, the same way you call someone a mathematician because they use a lot of maths in their work.

@thestrangest Definition of a mathematician: A mathematician is someone who uses an extensive knowledge of mathematics in his or her work, typically to solve mathematical problems. Mathematics is concerned with numbers, data, quantity, structure, space, models, and change

@thestrangest Definition of a mathematician: A mathematician is someone who uses an extensive knowledge of mathematics in his or her work, typically to solve mathematical problems. Mathematics is concerned with numbers, data, quantity, structure, space, models, and change

@thestrangest do you understand that copying someone makes you a copycat

@thestrangest i am right, it’ll take too long to get you to understand, i’ll go head to head with you on debates after the 7th of June, right now i don’t have a lot of free time everyday

@thestrangest like i said i’ll take you seriously after the the 7th of June

@thestrangest i don’t need to, my current skills are what i should i have at this stage

• @sumof1 said in If god created the universe, then who created god? (question for theists):

@thestrangest suck my dick

& we once again see @SUmof1 in his natural state - vulgarly asking others to intimately taste his private parts ..

Is there no end to this deviants perversity ? ...

alt text

@stranger_danger “Reptile. Here to have fun, make fun & be made fun of. Let’s have a crazy fun time” Cringe.

• Watch Anime Eyes

@sumof1 said in If god created the universe, then who created god? (question for theists):

@thestrangest dark books is a website

Oh sorry. When i download books they're from the deep web

• Watch Anime Eyes

@thestrangest said in If god created the universe, then who created god? (question for theists):

@sumof1 said in If god created the universe, then who created god? (question for theists):

@thestrangest said in If god created the universe, then who created god? (question for theists):

@thestrangest (")"It's not that we have a short time to live, but that we waste
    much of it. Life is long enough, and it's been given to us in generous measure for accomplishing the greatest things, if the whole of it is well invested." - Seneca the younger(4BC-65AD)(") Cringe.

You wouldn't know wisdom if it came on your face, kek.

Can you read this back to yourself

Jigga my dad has a PhD in PHILOSOPHY and i read many PHILOSOPHICAL books. Philosophy comes from the greek words φίλος(pronounced philos, meaning love) and σοφία(pronounced sofia, meaning wisdom). Philosophy is literally the love of wisdom

If you didn't understand

Φιλοσοφία(pronounced philosophia) is the product of those 2 and is the word philosophy in greek

Incase you couldn't figure it out yourself

Φιλοσοφία(φίλος + σοφία) is the greek word for philosophy

• Music Lovers

@mcurie No one created God because God was never created because God doesn't exist.

• Tough one. There is so much we don't know. Universe is 13.7 billion years old. Before the Big Bang the entire universe was condensed into a size no bigger than the period at the end of a sentence.
    I think it comes down to faith. You either believe or you don't.
    Einstein died trying to prove the existence of God cause' he saw signs that caused him to believe that a higher intelligence was at work.

• @mcurie your mom did

• Watch Anime Eyes

Well I'm supposed to not be on this site since.... well i left and definitely do not want to come back but i couldn't resist answering this. Sorry if this was really a question JUST for theists.

@mcurie long story short there is no good reason to believe in a god. If you can say that everything has to have a cause except god, i can say everything needs to have a cause except the universe and none of us would have gotten any closer to any truth. Most atheists are agnostic(a-(meaning not or lack)gnostic(having knowledge of)) atheists(a- theist(belief in god)) meaning they do not know for certain if there is a god or not but still do not believe because they've yet to find a good reason to. Point is that until science(the field of astrophysics in this case) has a SCIENTIFIC theory(theory means something completely different in science than otherwhere)

explaining the origins of the universe then no one knows and YOU don't get to give made up answers like "god" which you can't even clearly define for all we care. It's funny how the 2 fields of science(Astrophysics and Biology) that most focus on origins of things are the most atheist, i wonder why... because there is no proof for your made up answers

Any questions?

• Watch Anime Eyes

@mcurie BTW I'll only answer if i feel like it, sometimes people write for too long, are incomprehensible and at the same time think that they're making perfectly valid points... and i ofcourse am rarely in the mood for that kind of sh*t

• Watch Anime Eyes

@kaneki-kun said in If god created the universe, then who created god? (question for theists):

@mcurie said in If god created the universe, then who created god? (question for theists):

@thestrangest That's what I was telling them the whole time, but they think that the universe must have a cause, but god doesn't have a cause. blah blah blah.... That's why I stopped replying them.

All the answers you're looking for are here Who Created God? (Atheist gave answers with proves).
    And seriously IDK what men should tell you again if after all this you're still not satisfied

So basically you are just copying a whole fucking article and saying the answer to the rhetorical question "who created god" that points out the hypocrisy of saying that EVERYTHING has to have a cause EXCEPT god(which is just a special pleading FALLACY) is in an article that(I'm saying this without even opening) is from 100 to 500 words(look up the gish gallop FALLACY) long and if we don't reply to every argument then blah blah blah you won the argument because we ignored evidence, no retard we just won't waste our time on that shit, you copy the points you think are good then paste them here so we can reply easily to them and have other people also know what we're replying to

By using TalkWithStranger, you are accepting our privacy and usage terms . You must be 18+ or 13+ with parental permission to use our online chatting site.