• I met the love of my life on a matchmaking tour. I know how improbable it sounds, but I could recite to you every detail of that day over and over again. The moment I saw her, I felt as if the whole world moved a little bit slower. I know how cliche it sounds, but that’s exactly what I felt. They say you could only find stuff like that in movies but I did. To say she’s my world, is an understatement. I’d give her the world if I could. I’d go to the ends of the world for this girl, that’s how mesmerized I am by her beauty. It’s like she’s the only woman I see nowadays.

Or at least she’s the only one that matters. She’s so caring and considerate and just so fricking perfect. I don’t know what
    I did to deserve her, but man am I thankful. I still don’t see what I have to offer, but she’s loves me all the same. I know foreign dating sites are kind of a last resort nowadays since almost everyone is on like tinder or some other app, but I swear to god this was the best decision I’ve ever made. I’ve never dated a girl like this. I thank god everyday for this precious angel.

• @luckiestbf78 what's a matchmaking tour? never heard of that. Good for you! Congrats on your happy lovelife!