• Nah I might be alright maybe I don't know

• I know u are strong enought to fight whatever they call "depression" mybe you have to know the darkness before you can appreciate light. We live this life only once. Life isnt about waiting for the storm to pass, its bout learning how to dance in the rain, you feel depressed rightnow, but trust me you were created to be victorious! You will feel better than this, mybe not yet, but you will!! Just keep living until you are alive again.
    breathe...its just a bad day...not a bad life

• I might be getting over my problems

• @goodgirll you will. And then is when you will get rid of depression. Just be positive okay?

• Will I a, trying okay

• I used to have depression so I went to a therapist mabye that might help just don't think about suicide

• I got bigger problems and I don't need therapy to
    Help me I am sorry tho 😔

• @goodgirll ok

• @jynextremist said in I have problems 😔:

come on dear, the person who can help you the most is you yourself

WRONG, if you have a diagnosed case of depression the person that can help you the most is a professional

• Watch Anime Eyes

@goodgirll Is it diagnosed yet? You shouldn't self diagnose you know, the word "depression" gets thrown around way too much, it is an actual psychological mood disorder that can be diagnosed and solved, self diagnosis down plays people who actually have it