• Watch Anime Eyes

To be fair

1_1521612117857_20180321_065447.png 0_1521612117828_20180321_070129.png
    I don't think so*

If that isn't what you said then it's my fault not hers but k you guys will figure this out together

• Watch Anime Eyes

@megatron well just to make sure people have the whole perspective

• Watch Anime Eyes

@megatron Ok we'll see later I'm busy right now, saying she lied is going a little far in my opinion since lying is saying something whilst knowing it not to be true and and that is a very specific thing and the number of other option is far bigger which lowers tbe chances that it's a lie as far as i know my memory could just be faulty which is consistent with past memory loss posts

• Watch Anime Eyes

@megatron by the way you tagged the wrong willow. The real one has 2 w. @Willoww

• @thestrangest cool
    my favourite is a sunflower

• @sup you can still be humble while also kicking some fuckin ass 😛

• @ice-king what she said is not okay and is extremely fucked up. I haven't even been on much lately due to work, likewut.

• @thestrangest You didn't have to block out my name and theres nothing wrong with any of that??

• @thestrangest Yes, i said I was going to call her out and I did? likee... and i have more than just you messaging me about stuff she has lied about lol

• @thestrangest what you said just backs me up more, since i said i didn't even know she had a step dad and she's saying that i said shes begging him to rape her, like..?

• @thestrangest shit, thanks haha.
    see, i don't even know her well enough to know her username hahaha

• Watch Anime Eyes

@megatron everybody who knows her does that mistake including me, i realised after clicking on the username of @Willow and realising it's not @Willoww

• bruh williow is a bitch and acts like one

By using TalkWithStranger, you are accepting our privacy and usage terms . You must be 18+ or 13+ with parental permission to use our online chatting site.