For all the people that wanna commit suicide

• GUYS JUST STOP! You have such a long life ahead of you. You guys are probably like “oh she doesn’t know what this feels like” THAT IS FALSE. I feel like that all the time. Every single day. But then I think about it........No one’s life is perfect but that doesn’t mean that you need to end your life to make it perfect. NO NO NO 🛑. If you wanna end your life then just think. What good will it do to end it all. Look, I know that things may seem tough at the moment, but that doesn’t mean that you should kill yourself. You’re just gonna have a wayyyy less chance of helping your life get better. We all have our ups and downs in life, our good and bad days, but you need that to help your life become better. I’ve told this to many people: Life is like an illness, it has to get worse before it can get better. Some people were confused. Basically, what I’m saying is that your life has to get worse to help it get better. Suicide is just gonna stress everyone that loves you. Don’t give up hope. Don’t stop moving.

Remember that every night, someone thinks about you before they go to sleep.
    At least 15 people love you in this world.
    The only reason that someone would hate you is because they’re jealous of you.
    There are at least 2 people in this world that would die for you.
    You mean the world to someone.
    Someone that you don’t even know exists, loves you.
    When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good comes from it.
    When you think the world has turned it’s back on you, take a look.
    Always remember the compliments you’ve received and forget the rude remarks.
    If they are your true friend, then they’ll always understand you.

F= Fight for you
    R= Respect you
    I= Involve you
    E= Encourage you
    N= Need you
    D= Deserve you
    S= Save you

This is the real definition of a true friend.

• Thats awesome I think this deserve more upvotes 😊

• Gamers

@Kat_15 motivational speaking, nice

• @Kat_15 thank you for being such a nice person. You really help me enlighten my mind because now I'm having anxiety and depression.

• @redsparrow Yeah it’s no problem 😊

• @jynextremist Lol ikr

• @ahmad94 Thank you so much

• @kat_15

Really? I wasn't loved by my "mother" she told me she liked my brothers better, and that she wished she had never adopted me. I tried to ask her for help with my anxiety and depression and all...and she laughed and said grow up. I currently live in what's basically an insane asylum, a residential program for people with mental illnesses. I'm just depressed. I don't need to be in this type of setting. She ruined my life. I can't trust anyone because of her breaking promises on a weekly basis. I'll believe it when I see it. Out of my 2 brothers and I, she only searched MY room. Why? Because she was my mother and was allowed to intrude. Not even my diary was safe. I only had privacy when I was in the bathroom. I never had friends over the house because she hated every person I liked. I never had a beanie baby or anything popular because she didn't want to waste money. I was bullied in school for not having those things. I told her about being bullied, and she laughed and said serves you right. I told her that I wanted to be a physical therapist or a social worker when I grew up because I wanted to help people. She told me that I was stupid and would never amount to anything. I was over 18, legally an adult and by law was allowed to give permission if I wanted her in my psych appointments and all. I tried to say no, but she'd push her way in and lie to the doctor and said she new me better than I did myself. She had one doctor wrapped around her finger and would kick me out of the room to talk to him privately. She convinced him that I was an alcoholic. I only drink a tiny bit at social gatherings. Because of her I have no life, no friends, no social life, no nothing. My own brothers don't know how to interact with me because of what she did to me. The main reason why I'm struggling to be here is that I now have a 2 year old niece who is giving me a bit of a reason to live. I still kind of with that my attempt in 2009 was successful. Then I'd never see how awful the country has become.

• Movie Buff

@kat_15 Why didn't I see this before...damn this is beautiful in every angle, really touched my heart <3 <3

• @humanbean89 I'm so sorry what you had to go through....I have no words

• what if you don't have true friends, or you just don't have friends..everyone gave up on you..! does it mean i'm too bad to be loved..?

• @kat_15 sometimes, it's not that everything is positive. No matter how optimistic you are, you can't change something.

• @humanbean89 ever read Eminem's biography?

• I just wanted to add something. and say to people who think about suiciding. Just before u take any wrong step just think about your parents or the closest ones that you have and how will they feel when they don't have u besides them holding hands. They brought u into this world and they spent their lives just giving everything u need. And what u decide to do just for some grades or some random guy or girl who doesn't even know you for a year or whatever the reason, that's completely ridiculous and stupid. Their life will be like pointless because of your one imamture decision. Imagine if someone close to you committed suicide. How would you feel? That's exactly how your closed ones will feel. And don't give excuses like you were so out of options and were so helpless that you had to suicide. Suicide is an excuse for you but your closest people are the ones who will suffer the most. Just hold on and keep moving because I know and I promise that it will get better, it always does.

• @blue No it does not mean that you're bad. It's not anything wrong with u but it's wrong with the people who don't appreciate who you really are. It's their loss that they don't have someone wonderful in their life not yours. What others think about you doesn't matter, What you think about yourself does. So keep calm and love yourself because when you truly love yourself, then wonders happen. Cheers.

• @calisthenics thnx.. it made me happy reading what you said

• @ash1710 You can’t change everything but, you shouldn’t commit suicide

• @humanbean89

This is what I’m trying to say. If you kill yourself, then how is that helping you in any way possible?

• @blue It may not seem like it, but you have SO many people in this world that love you and would die for you ❤️♥️

• @im-a-bae Awh thanks ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️