• Girl Crush by Little Big Town
    • Do I Wanna Know? by Arctic Monkeys
    • Style by Taylor Swift
    • Saturnz Barz by Gorillaz
    • Chop Suey by System of a Down

These songs are just my five moods throughout the day.

• @sup Oh yeah, I like the Last one.

• @girlwhois16
    Girl Crush - Slow and groovy, very good chill music, when you don't feel like doing much but lying around.
    Do I wanna know? - I love the arctic monkeys, and this is one of my favorite songs by them, very relaxing as well, but a bit more upbeat and can make chilling extra groovy, and relax a bit more while letting the sounds flow over you with good vibes.
    Style - Tswizzle is always something I'll stop for, and this is pretty psychadelic sounding, with that same voice you'd expect. I am very pleased by this selection. I could dance to this, and those always get a thumbs up from me.
    Saturnz Barz - I like the gorrilaz and this is really different, but I can chill to music like this all day. It's a got a really good beat and flow.
    Chop Suey - System of a down was always my go to in high school, and this is one of my favorite songs by them. The song starts fast and hard, and only gets harder as it goes on, and explodes the the point of excellence. Then it'll take you down, at just the right pace, leaving you wanting more but satisfied.

I really like all of your tastes in music. Keep it up.