Donations to my wallet address is highly appreciated , i will always be willing answer any of your crypto currency questions

• Any donations to my bitcoin wallet or ripple wallet address is highly appreciated .

Gate hub ripple wallet address =
    rsZ4ciAun4Ppaw3Te3UtP1Vdh29h3JwKdL

Bitcoin wallet address =
    1Eo44riE2C4WtmQNg8xdbho9Dpo1A9E7Mp

• @talkwithstranger Ripple is the best crypto currency to look into now , because being a liquidity provider for stake giants like Santander , Mitsubishi bank of tokyo , Axis bank , Money Gram is huge , institutions like this wont just be signing in partnerships with ripple labs , tomorrows finance institution will soon ten to use ripple in order to beat down cost , in way of reducing the friction involved in sending money to other parties a , Bitcoin and other decentralized currencies out there, will always tell their clients to stay away from the banks ,federal regulators and also to stay away from the dollar , but the banks are not moving away , they here to stay .
    Ripple brings us the , internet of value , which acts as a bridge connecting both banks and fiat currencies as one network , which moves money at the rate at which information travels on the internet

• @spencer123 hope my reply answers your question , thanks guys for the question

• What do you think which is the best currency to invest in going onwards for the maximum profit

Suggested Topics

View More Recent Topics

By using TalkWithStranger, you are accepting our privacy and usage terms . You must be 18+ or 13+ with parental permission to use our online chatting site.