Can Someone Help Me With A Computer Question

  • What is it called when you click to the side of a set of objects and then move your mouse, while holding the left button, to select all of the objects in the area?

    a. surrounding
    d. mulit-selecting?

By using TalkWithStranger, you are accepting our privacy and usage terms . You must be 18+ or 13+ with parental permission to use our online chatting site.