• I'm feeling so depressed, I can hardly face another day.
    The person I love doesn't love me. It's obvious even when they don't say it.
    It's hard facing the truth and I know I should move on, but I can't.

It's always been like that. I give my all and get nothing in return. Makes me feel worthless.
    There's no more will to get up and try again. I've done it so many times.
    My heart is broken beyond repair, it won't heal again, I know it. I just know it's useless now.

Virtually anything can make me cry at random times.
    I can't sleep, I don't feel hungry, I can't smile anymore.
    I just want to love and be loved, but it feels like it is impossible for me.

Thoughts of death running through my head, of running away and getting lost.
    Where do I go? Into the forest, up the mountain...and never come back down...I am going crazy.
    I just want release, from this pain and this world.

Wish I could have a friend to tell this to, but I have no one.
    Every time I try to overcome this sorrow, I hit another wall.
    I'm going through the motions, but it's so hard to even breathe.

I honestly don't know what to do, but to write this on here.
    What a sad life this is. Maybe I should just give up already.
    I'm sure things would be better if I wasn't here anymore.

• @Sparrow-Blue Same with me

• Had a really rough time trying to figure out what to do. Toxic relationship, toxic past back again and all the memories come back

• Hey guys! I hope you are feeling better.

I'm sorry any of you had to go through all this. I want you to always know that if you ever need someone to provide you comfort then I am more than eager to do that for you.

Wish you the best.

• You guys are among friends. Hold your head up! I promise that things will get better!

• @Sparrow-Blue Long life does not end, till then there is always hope. trust god he makes everything better

• @Sparrow-Blue Its tough story. Since i dont know the other side's perspective i will assume one just to confirm to you if youre deluding yourself or not. When a person is in depression they don't realize all the good being done for them. A person in depression is very hard to please. Very hard to cheer up. If thats the case then instead of them working to show more love u need to show yourself some love.
    On the other hand if your deductions are correct then you are probably in sorrowful state rather depression. In that case you again you need to love yourself and probably leave them.