• After going through the post by Meenakshi about saying a proper good bye to Saurabh and the post by Saru that was meant for every user of TWS, a war has started in me between my brain and heart, between my emotions and feelings.. finally i made peace and i wanted to share this with everyone here... Because we all are same and we need eachother but we still want to be strangers with each other and we belong to same community and that's why we all are here in TWS..and I am writing this to help people who are fighting with themselves like me...

Why I am here in TWS....
    There might be many known reasons
    Horny
    Bored
    Want to pass the time
    Looking for hookup
    Looking for opposite genders...

And there is one unknown reason may be I know it but still unable to admit it..

I didn't realise all these days that there is something in me, which was born with me. Hiding deep inside and growing along with me. It was hiding behind my happiness, innocence, excitement, amusement and waiting for its time to take control over me.

It is feeding on my fear, regret, shy, nervous and when I became adult and unknowingly broke the bridge that was holding an attachment between me and my family, that something has taken control of my whole emotions, and feelings and i realised that something is called loneliness. It made me alone even when I am living with my family, friends, neighbours, classmates, colleagues and every real person.

In a never ending battle with that loneliness I was searching for some help and finally ended up with TWS where I can talk anything and everything with anyone. Initially I was so excited and used to skip same gender in search of opposite gender then slowly i realised that, most of the time people choose this site when they are horny even I did the same. But there are people with beautiful souls out there who can help me heal and deal with the battle I am fighting for no cause.

Are we all same, here in TWS, looking for someone who can help us being normal. Or we are just in search of opposite gender to pump our dopamine levels to satisfy our urge to sex.

May be not, i did tried to connect with opposite gender for obvious reasons but it's not what made me happy...

I met many people and they are good at heart and I felt that through their words and I made few good friends and thanks to TWS.

I need to realise that the people I meet here are not sailing the ship in which I am sailing. Then who are all these people, fictional, virtual, electronic, AI or just real like me hiding their true selves behind loneliness..

I may be right or wrong here, but the truth is I got some beautiful memories with good people from TWS and i wanted to thank them all and bid a proper good bye

I used to talk with these user names
    Lone Wolf
    Mysterious Man
    Dr Strange
    Baymax
    Woody
    To infinity and beyond
    Gentle Flame
    Nenu Abbai ni
    Need F Badly
    Need F - I have a deal
    Someone
    Stranger

With the above user names I met many people and had lovely conversations. Thank you everyone who made me happy.

With all the courage I want to be very honest about my true identity with everyone here.

I am Rajesh, 36 years old from India..

Post by Meenakshi

https://chatrooms.talkwithstranger.com/post/551067

Post by Saru

https://chatrooms.talkwithstranger.com/post/551156

I want to thank these two people specially from the bottom of my heart..

I tried ignoring all those weirdos and sex maniacs and emotionless creatures I met here.

• https://chatrooms.talkwithstranger.com/post/552943

I know it's not gonna end soon...