There's always something behind that smile...

• people won't notice that but I would i am that type of person who can see a person's face and write a whole book about them i can know whenever they are lying it's my talent well, people think i am judgy no it's not that it makes me trust people wisely i also have this smile around my face 24/7 i get comment likes:(it's my school comments people are nice here)
    WHY DO YOU ALWAYS SMILE?
    YOU LOOK LIKE A FREAK
    YOU SHOULD DI€ YOUR SMILE WON'T HELP YOU ALWAYS Y'KNOW
    BETTER IF YOU DIDN'T EXISTED
    WEIRD FREAK ALWAYS SMILING!
    But I don't care about them they are bullies well i don't bully cuz I have a LIFE. (did i just roast bullies oh, YES I DID) also they don't like me cuz they don't have any taste (yes roasting) let me tell you 1 thing remember this:
    THERE'S ALWAYS SOMETHING BEHIND THAT SMILE THAT NO ONE ELSE KNOWS , PEOPLE WHO CARRY A SMILE ON THEIR FACE 24/7 ARE BROKEN INSIDE BUT NO ONE WILL GET TO KNOW ABOUT THAT EVER BECAUSE THEY ALWAYS ACT LILE EVERYTHING IS FINE WHEN ITS NOT!
    is this counted as a vent? Maybe i just wanted to let it all out πŸ˜πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘„πŸ‘οΈβœ¨

• @_itz_rose_ You are really a good person. Yes, you know the fact that people who keep smile on their face every time are broken from inside. Always be like that, never ever change yourself bacuse or people.

• @TaranPanjab thanks:)