• We tend to have a type for the person we hope to fall in love with. But I think eventually love comes out of nowhere and u can't stop it, and sometimes the person u fall in love with is like the other side of that dream type-of-person u have dreamt to be with.

• And then we have a constant clash between what we have and what we wanted.

• Love comes when " yes " is the answer for this 3 questions from Ive seen so far :1- Is this person seductive ? 2- Is this person funny and entertaining ? 3- Can this person provide money , care and afford time for me ? . Most of the people from my pov never ask questions like : Is this person deep , intelligent , loyal , well mannered , faithful , trustworthy , peacful , stable , kind to others , helpful , humble , creative , spiritual , Intellectualy focused , forgiving ... . And the biggest surprise for me is that some people find some of those traits Negative and bad linking for example loyal=unexperienced or easily attached , humble = weak , kind = double faced , deep = complicated , spiritual = fantasized or detached from reality , peacful= coward , well mannered = momy's child , Intellegent = nerd and boring ... IT IS A FUCKED UP WORLD FULL OF SILLY BILLY LILY ARSES .

• In reality from this fairy tale word love. We just want love because we cant love ourselves and we expect someone to give it to us. And if we not get that kind of love that we want we get disappointed and complain. A relationship works only when there is no expectations and each individual is working on himself/herself. It just require one right person who treats us right, is emotionally mature and a little understanding and deterministic and works on themselves. And boom u have a good peaceful and successful life. and I think its my prespective that everyone has a romantic, childish side deepdown it just needs that right person to see. So just be that person.